Ella and Her House of the Way Forward - Cover

Ella and Her House of the Way Forward

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray had a stiff erection as he witnessed the transformation of submissive male to a more than passable female; it was not the transsexual form that excited him, so much as the crushing dominance of the women in their complete remodelling of the male persona, and the profound pleasure they showed in destroying the will. As Elsa whimpered like the girl she now was, Hope strutted to the door with a broad smile, and the entourage followed, Constance at the fore, eager to witness Granger the purpose-made cuckold.

Hope smiled at the matronly woman in tightly corseted uniform who stood by the door which led to the room where Granger was receiving special training. The woman grinned back with a pleased look.

"Your timing is perfect, Beatrice has just been mounted and is enjoying the attentions of one of Madam Butterly's escort males; I'll show you into the viewing area." Ella smiled wickedly at Gray, and ushered him in before her, after the other women; they stood behind a latticed screen, the women chuckling and sneering to ensure Granger knew he had an audience as he knelt leashed with erect cock, further humiliation ensured; he was held by a stern assistant who smiled toward the lattice screen from the other side. Granger watched and twitched as the buxom Beatrice mentioned by the uniformed matron, lay on a bed and was being fucked vigorously by a muscular and eager stud. She smiled at Granger who knew his services would soon be required, as the stud's thick cock slid in and out Beatrice's stretched cunt. Ella whispered to Gray as his cock pulsed at the performance.

"I may have you take the place of Granger at home one day; I do so like to have cock this way on occasion, from a random, rampant young male of course; it helps me recharge my natural feminine side, and when I've come, the actions which follow confirm my true position amongst males." Gray guessed what was to come, but dare not dwell on what was to happen, until he actually saw it; the idea of watching Ella fucked by another male excited him, but he was unsure about believing what may follow. The stern assistant giggled and sneered down at Granger, keeping his leash tight as the stud began to pant and moan, his thrusting now rapid and urgent; Beatrice lifted her legs high, displaying a sweet asshole which squeezed and dilated as her cunt gripped in ecstasy at the thick cock which shone like a greased pole as the two moved toward a very pleasurable climax. Beatrice did her best to focus a stare on Granger, through half-closed eyes, her face wearing a stupefied grin; the physical ecstasy she was about to enjoy would be eclipsed by the haughty act of sheer dominance she would indulge in when the stud had shot his hot seed into her. She pulled her legs back and shrieked in pleasure as the stud's stiff and well-girthed rod pressed her cunt to a satisfying orgasm, he grunting as though shot by a rifle as his semen burst from his cock; the evidence of his delivery appreciated by the women, his standing position at the foot of the bed allowing a view of Beatrice's cunt and asshole through his legs. Granger's cock bobbed as he saw the cream trickle down to that sweet asshole, the stud spending freely as he thrust in his own ecstasy. Gray's cock matched Granger's as he gaped open mouthed through the lattice; just seeing a shapely woman fucked was excitement enough. As he watched, Ella's hand curled around his waist and rubbed his stiff cock which bulged through his trousers.

"Now she's had her pleasure, you will witness a male's true position in life." The stud slowly drew his huge cock from Beatrice's messy cunt, sated and panting to get his breath back. He smiled with pride as he looked at the ample cream he had delivered, Beatrice's whole body heaving as she recovered, her skirts around her middrift with white thighs exposed and semen dripping pearly white from her pink protruding sex. She snapped her fingers and pointed the stud to the wall; though not naturally submissive, he had been well paid for his enjoyment and did as he was ordered with a smile. She then smiled and turned her attention to Granger, who waited impatiently with erect cock, she wagged her finger at him and he was brought to her amid appluase from the unseen female spectators to enhance his humiliation. Beatrice pointed to her well-used cunt as he quivered on the leash.

"You have learned to savour other men's semen from the results of masturbation in your time here, now you shall taste it as it should be served; still warm and from the work of a worthier male. This will be your main task in life when you leave here, an asset to the enjoyment of cuckoldry; you shall now savour the taste of cunt garnished with cream, as a worthless male you will enhance a woman's pleasure. Lick my cunt and asshole clean, and don't you dare miss a drop; any hesitation or poor work will not be tolerated and will allow me the pleasure of caning you; clean me up." Granger's leash was released and as the women and the stud sneered with pleasure, he bent and took in the scent of cunt semen for the first time. Beatrice buzzed with renewed sexual arousal as his tongue swept the length of her slimy cunt and took in the exposed salty semen. Granger's cock dribbled as the unseen women clapped again as he sampled the salty mess left by the stud's pleasure. His balls tingled with submissive pleasure as he gratefully lapped at the blob which was diffused with the sweet tang of her soft asshole, Beatrice sighing as she enjoyed her dominance over him; her cunt ready to be pleased again as the servile Granger indulged her spiteful need to humiliate. His anus tingled as that humiliation was felt in the extreme, licking another man's mess from a dominant woman's cunt as an audience enjoyed his shame; his cock remaining stiff with every lap of the juiced and used cunt he was cleaning obediently, its mixed aromas and tastes helping to ensure his submissive excitement.

Constance yearned to have her cunt licked as she watched Granger lap at Beatrice's slippery slit and asshole, as she put him firmly in his place; she was very pleased with his progress and he would be tasting Grace Charnforth's cunt very soon. Ella continued to rub the bulge in Gray's trousers as they watched Granger's humiliation; she would have him lick her as soon as they returned home

Agnes Fairchild put on her sternest face as Judge Henry Latimer was led by a smirking maid into the ante room to meet her and six other very mature ladies, all dressed in black. His cock had bulged all the way to her house, and now stiffened as he relished the ritual which would follow; the chubby but attractive maid was in her late thirties and oozed feminine authority, despite her standing. She was perfect for the purpose of her darkly satanic mistress; king or pauper, he was just another male to her, and he was assured of his place below her as she told him plainly to follow her. His balls tingled as he walked through the darkly decorated house; the pictures in the hall were all portraits of stern looking women, looking down as if in judgement themselves, and the smell of femininity assailed his senses as he had been led into the ante room. Grace nodded at the maid, retaining her stern countenance and adding to the sinister atmosphere of the dark room.

"Thank you Agatha, you may now check that all is in order in the suspension room, and await our arrival." Latimer's cock stiffened as the sneering maid left, with the pleasure of having him know that she too would witness his humiliation; a mere maid would watch a renowned pillar of society suffer his weakness at the hands of women. Grace now turned her stern attention to him, his anus tingled as the prim woman dressed in black silks and velvet looked down her nose at him; her firm breasts jutting in her tight top, her slender waist held tight by a corset which accentuated her wide hips; emphasising her femininity and the ultimate power of womanhood. Her mature cunt tingled in anticipation of having this male at her complete mercy; one who routinely sentenced criminals to death in daily life, and who had developed a strong desire to feel their pain. He had 'died' at her hands before, but each time the scenario changed, each time as thrilling as the first. She sneered wickedly, making his anus tingle excitedly in awe of the supreme woman.

"This time you shall be sentenced before a jury; you will not be shown clemency, I guarantee it, you are an evil man and have taken full advantage of your privileged position in sentencing others. You will now be judged, sentenced, and will be punished accordingly." Grace's cunt bulged with pleasure, as he gaped, his cock stiff as he enjoyed the drama; her haughty dominance was absolute, and made her words seem a reality. She took him round the alcove into the room itself, and gasped at the atmosphere created by the scene; six mature women in black, sat three each side of a large table, at the head of which was a large chair in which Grace would sit. On the table at his end, where he was made to stand on a polished oak box, was a short white silk gown; a suitably tailored death shroud, and in front of Grace's chair was a black silk cap. The women's breasts heaved pompously as they surveyed the accused, their cunts tingling as they imagined him on the rope they would have him hanged with. Grace tapped the table with a small gavel, taking his eyes from the schoolmistress-like women.

"Before we sentence you to death, you will be prepared for the gallows prior to our reaching a unanimous verdict; the outcome is inevitable, you are a male and will meet the rope, but we shall ensure you admit your guilt before we have the pleasure of watching sentence carried out, and seeing your humiliation as you spend your seed in the throes of death. You will remove your clothes now!" Latimer baulked a little and blushed visibly as two of the women rose from their seats and strutted toward him with stern severity, their mature yet shapely figures seemed to enhance their dominance; one supervised Latimer in the removal of his clothes, now smiling as she viewed his portly body, taking his clothes and placing them out of sight. She returned and laughed openly as she surveyed his small but erect cock.

"You'll not have any further need for those clothes; we shall burn them with your corpse." His cock rose as the second woman took the white silk gown and placed it over his head; the soft feel of the silk made his balls tingle, it only came down to his waist, leaving those balls and his now rigid cock on display. The humiliation was sublime as he stood naked but for the white silk before seven women; the sweet scent of the woman who placed it over him was as overpowering as her dominance, her satisfaction in reducing Latimer to this level was noticed by him; her nipples expressing themselves through the black fabric of her tight top.

"There, you are ready for the gallows which await you; what a spectacle you shall make for all those witnessing your death." She returned to her seat and Grace began the proceedings.

"Henry Latimer, you are charged with committing many heinous acts against defenceless people, crimes for which you will pay the ultimate price. You will answer all questions with the truth. Is that understood?" Latimer felt seven pairs of eyes burn into him as he answered.

"Yes Madam Grace, I understand." Latimer quailed a little, his cock bobbing stiffly as he had a vague reccollction of at least two of the stern women who would now reverse the position he usually held; his mind went back to dinner parties he had attended, the stern auburn haired woman with severe glasses smirked knowingly as she caught his glance. His balls tingled as he suddenly recalled a wine-fuelled dinner occasion where he had been bragging of his power over the lower classes in condemning many to the gallows; a dignitary seemed to only respond or ask questions when it was deemed appropriate, his partner was a mature and seemingly insignificant woman with auburn hair, dressed in pink and white. It was now apparent she had been in control of him. She fired the first question at him, as his stood elevated on the box with his cock excited and exposed in utter humiliation.

"After sessions at which you have sent victims to the gallows, do you masturbate?" This was considered a very base act in the society he found himself in, and he shivered as the women enjoyed his discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.