Ella and Her House of the Way Forward
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Will was in a strange trance-like state as he was led from the assessment room; he was told to put his trousers and shirt back on, he did so; he was told to go with the lady outside who had been summoned by bell-pull, he did so; he was told to strip again whilst overseen by three stern women in the bath-house, he did so. Will had not been imprisoned, but felt compelled to oblige the simple authority and directives of the women; he had already witnessed men coming and going, and he had not been restrained in any way. Footsore, hungry, and already broken by his state of poverty, this new surreal experience combined with the warmth and clean smell of Arachne House sealed his fate; Will would now only be allowed to leave on a permanent basis when a female client purchased him.

He was taken past wards B and C by the three women; on passing C, several males, who could only surmise what went on there, made underhand comments.

"Anuvver one fer the 'pansy ward' eh?' One of the three women dismissed this particular male with a stern smile as Will was taken from the view of the 'standard' residents to ward D's bath-house. Once there he was relieved of his clothes by two prim women dressed like nurses, in white. He fought to hide his half-erection, but they just smiled, and led him down a tiled corridor, stopping on the way at a service hatch half-way down. Another grinning woman passed out a glass of water and two tablets which Will was made to swallow. The woman took back the glass.

"He'll do just nicely for some lady." Will thought little of the comment, thinking it was just a comment on how he might get on in life. He was taken through double doors to a large vat-like bath and told to lay in it; the two then proceeded to wash him down with carbolic soap which stung any minor abrasion he had, and Will had many. His hair and genitals were washed with another lotion which made his scrotum and scalp burn; as he grimaced in pain, one of the women slapped his face smartly.

"Don't you dare fidget, we must be sure to get rid of any unwanted visitors you may have picked up." They then pushed him beneath the surface without ceremony, and rubbed his head and balls vigorously as he held his breath. He gasped as he surfaced, and one of them lifted her finger up.

"Out you get; time for a trim and some measurements." He then had his hair cropped by the women, and they then took turns lathering his balls, smiling as his cock stood to attention; his pubic hair was shaved off, and doused with a bowl of water. One of the nurses picked up a clipboard, while the other held his balls and had him cough. It was at about this time that Will began to feel strangely drowsy; one of the nurses smiled as he yawned.

"Best get him done quickly; we don't want to have to carry him to his room." The nurse with the tape rubbed his cock to a full erection and measured it.

"Five and a half inches; average." She then held his balls, jostling them up and down.

"Medium to large; very good!" A note was made of his height, waist, thigh size, hair and eye colour, before he was taken to some scales and weighed. As he stepped off his legs gave way momentarily, making him stumble. The nurses pulled a white cotton dressing gown from a nearby cabinet, and walked him quickly back up the corridor and up a flight of stairs where they met yet another matronly figure.

"Room 15; that one was processed yesterday, lady from Ware bought him, he'll be made busy I don't doubt having seen her a few times, serves him right." Will could now only half take in what was being said; the drug he had been given rendered him incoherent, all he saw was '15' and a hard looking bed which felt like a cloud. He closed his eyes and was near comatose within seconds.

When Will awoke, he found he was now wearing a white silk gown, his bed had silk sheets and the room which he had all to himself, was permeated by a sweet feminine perfume which wafted through a vent high up the wall. His cock was unusually erect and was further excited by the silks; it was then that he noticed the notice painted across the inside of his windowed door: 'You will kneel immediately when ANY female enters this room.' Will was subdued by the notion that he had been duped into some religious sect, assuming that the kneeling would be associated with prayer; he was not keen on giving thanks to any unseen deity for the miserable experiences life had offered him thus far, but the prefix 'female' also rankled with his mind. He knew not of any female vicar or priest, and his cock pulsed as he recalled the rigours of his interview and the boots that the women wore. Before he had time to dwell further on the matter, the door swung open and he was faced by a magnificently stern woman, worthy of worship as a goddess herself; a long black skirt flowed down to the floor from a tight waist above shapely hips, full rounded breasts expressed themselves by introducing her nipples through the fabric of her black satin top. Her attractive face contrasted superbly with the black she wore; soft milky white skin and a bouquet of lush ginger hair with startling green eyes complemented her severe persona. She carried a birch which made Will's balls tingle and the divine apparition did nothing to ease his erection. She had an equally severe assistant with her, who sneered down at Will and toyed with a silver bowl she held, purposely catching his attention.

Will suddenly remembered the legend on the door, and was compelled to drop to his knees by the somehow powerful presence of the women, as much as by the order itself. The superb ginger woman smirked with satisfaction and cut the air with her birch, making Will jump, much to the amusement of her assistant. The clear and confident authority in the goddess's voice made Will's balls tingle all the more as she spoke.

"You will be on your knees immediately, the next time this door is opened; is that clear?" Will leaned forward as she spoke, trying vainly to hide the erection which poked from his gown.

"Yes ... Madam." She strutted forward with the birch, her assistant following eagerly; her sneer broadening all the time. The ginger woman's full breasts heaved as she looked down at Will with contempt.

"Straighten your back immediately! You shall only bow to me when I enter, unless I specifically request that you remain in the position of respect." Will obeyed immediately, and the two smiled with satisfaction as his cock held the gown up rudely. Will went red with embarrassment as he watched the milky white hand move the birch to the bottom of his gown, lift it, and place it above his exposed erection.

"You will address me as Mistress Hope; I am your House Mistress and will oversee your education here. You will not be allowed leave from Ward D until I am thoroughly satisfied that you have realised your correct place in life, by which time you will be more than pleased to return to Arachne House until a place of servitude has been afforded you." Will's cock bobbed as his balls now tingled with an uncanny pleasure at her words; were these women to enslave him, yet allow him to leave? How could that be? Hope nodded to her assistant with a wicked smirk, and the assistant placed the bowl at Hope's feet as she lifted her long black skirt. Will's cock dribbled as he looked at the prim black and elegant heeled shoes, black silk stocking-clad shins, and ankle bracelets before him; items normally associated with prostitution in Victorian times. Hope made his cock perk exquisitely as she touched his exposed bell-end with her birch.

"You will now surrender yourself before me for the first time; I will have as much cream as you can muster in that bowl; do not disappoint me." Will was acutely embarrassed at performing the act of self abuse, which carried many taboos about blindness and madness anyhow, in front of two women; the direct command combined with the erotic sight before him, and the strange urgency of his cock, gave him licence to perform as ordered. The women sneered down at him as he eagerly stroked his throbbing cock. Hope ensured his balls gave a worthy account as she twirled the birch in her elegantly manicured fingers.

"You have shown elementary signs that you will know your true status when in company of women; I shall milk the truth from you, and you shall learn to readily appreciate your lowly position at the feet of all women." Will could not help but find a strange comfort in her words, which also made his anus tingle excitedly as he knelt obediently at the feet of the commanding ginger matriarch; he moaned with an overwhelming pleasure, not matched by any self-abuse he had awarded himself before; the women grinned with utter contempt as his cock spurted forth ample loops of his seed into the shiny bowl, and beyond to the exquisite shoes he focused on. As he shuddered to an end on completing a satisfying orgasm, Hope pointed with her birch to the cream which dribbled down the toes of her shoes.

"You'll lick those clean now." Will found himself obeying her command without question, his anus continuing to tingle as he readily lapped the cream from her tightly clamped shoes, while she smiled down at him with satisfaction. Hope then nodded to her assistant who bent and picked up the bowl, viewing its contents with a pleased look. Hope smiled at her.

"Room 4; he has earned the honour of licking the bowl clean, award him six strokes if any hesitation is shown." Will's spent cock retained a semi-erection as he listened with disbelief. Hope lowered her skirts again as her assistant left with the bowl of warm semen.

"I shall spare you the birch today, as you have shown pleasing progress on our first encounter; fear not, you shall be introduced to it on another occasion, I can promise you that. You will yearn for its touch when applied by any woman before you leave for servitude. You will remain on your knees for one minute after I have left, and you will ensure you are in that position before I Step into your room tomorrow." With that she turned and left, giving Will a view of her shapely ass as it bustled in the black skirts; bringing his cock erect again. Will counted down the seconds as his faced the door and relived his experience, after at least two minutes, he went and sat on his bed and masturbated once more; groaning in a strange and vibrant ecstasy as he thought of her promise and spurted fresh seed from his aching balls.

Gray looked at the contents of his meagre flat, and said goodbye to them; he somehow knew it might be sometime before he saw it again. Gray's cock was uncontrollable as he ascended the steps of Boadicea House for the second occasion; Ella had openly revealed her dominance and her intentions, and he was now to offer himself up to her and learn if reality would be as divine as his fantasies. He took a sharp intake of breath as Rosie opened the door; she wore a dress made from some of the black silk obtained at his drapery, low cut revealing the youthful woman's pert cleavage, and though full length, splits to each side revealed her elegant legs as far up as the lower thigh as she moved. Golden sandals and scarlet lipstick provided the finishing touches which ensured Gray's rigidity, as he took in this vision that the haughty maid had been transformed into. She pointed him in with a curt smile without speaking, closed the door hard behind him to ensure he knew he was now trapped, and then took his bag from him and tossed it into a corner.

"We shall deal with that later, when you are shown where you are to be kept; you may kiss my feet now; we must begin as we intend to continue." Gray showed little hesitation in dropping to his knees to kiss the young maid's finely pedicured toes which peeped from the golden straps. Her cunt buzzed with pleasure as she asserted immediate dominance over her mistress's pet-to-be. Her cunt, which Gray would find himself servicing on many occasions, moistened as she could not resist a tease while he was knelt at her feet.

"I shall thoroughly enjoy helping Mistress Ella train you, I shall ensure you feel my cane if you don't do just as I please." Gray gulped and was close to soiling his underwear as he was teased by a girl half his age, and could not hide his appreciation of it. Rosie walked off in the direction of the drawing room on having enough of her tease, leaving Gray to rise from his knees and scamper after her, his heart pounding. Rosie opened the door and simply announced his presence.

"Gray!" He cowered a little at the scene which met his eyes, but there was no going back. The 'dress rehearsal' was to be its premier, as Gray studied an audience of at least twenty-five stern looking women, seated around the perimeter, dressed in strangely exotic and erotic styles, in purples, blacks, leather skirts and many openly displaying long boots laced up their calves. The two males were there, kneeling naked and leashed where they had previously sat; one of them was receiving special attention from Faith Davenport, who turned and smiled wickedly as she heard the arrival of her friend's new pet. Faith received him in firm domineering fashion, now that it was open to all that Ella had confirmed to all that she was to own him. She smiled as Gray glanced fleetingly here and there, looking for the woman he desired as he was led toward the audience of seated madams.

"You'll not see your mistress until she has her part to play, after all, a husband would not see his wife on the day they are to be married; not until she arrives for the confirmation of their union at the altar by the priest. This is a close as you will get to a marriage today, and there are many 'priestesses' here, eager to see your mistress take ownership of you; myself among them. You will enjoy much more than a simple play this evening, you will have a delightful taste of the life you will be moulded into." Rosie followed Faith and Gray, and moved forward to meet Constance Templar who was chatting with some of the guests who had their pets kneeling in attendance; she was always keen to hear of their conduct, having been instrumental in their training. She held something under her arm; the costume Gray would wear, and would serve two purposes. Rosie ushered her toward Gray, who stood feeling underdressed in his drab suit, as he viewed the overwhelming and erotically dressed women; they would now view him as he was made to feel even more underdressed. Constance, dressed for her part of Salome, showed copious amounts of bare flesh already, despite being draped with at least seven layers of lace and silk for her 'veils' dance, and took great pleasure in making Gray show more.

"You will now strip and allow our guests to admire you, before I give you your costume." Gray went white as the three women looked upon him with stern smiles, and the crowd of dominant women whispered and tittered to each other as they admired Gray in his dressed form; they had witnessed this simple humiliation many times before, but it was always of special interest when the subject was a male chosen as a pet for one of the circle; as Ella's next pet, Gray would receive much scrutiny. He tried in vain to subdue his erection, but the three dominant women eagerly helping him off with his clothing only pandered to his submissive side; Rosie's youthful yet commanding smile and the thought of her promised caning in particular, ensured his cock saluted the ogling women as his underwear was removed. Constance held back with his costume, ensuring the admiring audience of dominant women aged from 35 to 70 could take in the shape and features of a male who they would become acquainted with; cunts bulged as they viewed the lean and handsome figure that they may be serviced by, as a favour from his mistress. Gray was made to kneel, as he suffered the mild humiliation he would later think on and enjoy.

Constance was nicely moist by the time she relented and Gray was allowed to don his costume, which was no more than a white silk shroud with billowing sleeves. Faith's nipples perked and protruded from her soft leather Basque as she would now continue Gray's sweet humiliation. She pointed him to the audience of stern and amused women.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.