Taxi Fare - Cover

Taxi Fare

Copyright© 2013 by milehighdog

Chapter 3, wife round 2

I pull back into the hotel lot and park my cab. We get out and start walking inside. We walk through the lobby and Vicky sees her husband at the bar. "Damn, go Sarah, I'll cover for ya" She said as she walked into the hotel bar. Sarah led me to the elevator lobby, while waiting she quickly glanced over and "shit, that's my husband" she said, as a guy was walking out of the bathroom. I quickly grabbed her and pinned her against the wall and started to kiss her. Her heel lifted up and she placed it on the wall, my body was covering most of hers so all the husband saw were two people making out. I heard the elevator ding and pulled Sarah inside. She looked at me, she was flushed. She then kissed me again as we rode up to the floor. The doors opened and she led me by the hand to her room.

We got into her room and the lights were on and there was note from her husband, 'don't wait up' "of course" Sarah said. I sat on the bed and she stood between my legs. I lifted up her dress and started to lick her pussy. My fingers were running up and down the back of her legs over her stockings. Her hands were on my back roaming up and down and through my hair. After a few minutes working her pussy she pushed me on my back and went to undo my pants. She reached for the zipper and pulled it down. My cock popped out hitting her in the face. She grabbed it and began to start sucking it. "You're a dirty slut, you don't know where that's been" I said. She continued to suck my cock and boy could she suck a cock. I had to push her off because I was feeling I was going to cum.

I stood up and she got on the bed on her knees, I got behind her and lifted her dress and pulled down her sleeve so her tits fell out. I grabbed her by the ankles above her high heels and placed my cock by her pussy. I pushed my cock into her deep, and began to pump. She began to moan into the sheets and pillows. My pace picked up and I began to slap her ass. I flipped her over and grabbed her tits and stuck my fingers into her mouth. My cock is pounding her pussy and she is moaning in pleasure. My pace quickens as my balls slap against her taint.

I lift up her right foot and take off her heel. I rub her stocking foot over my face. I inhale her order and lick her toes while fucking her. Sarah giggles "You're a kinky boy aren't you?" as she wiggles her toes that are on my face. My hand slides up her leg towards her. I lay on the bed behind her and reposition my cock inside her pussy. My nose is now in her hair and her hands are clutching the sheets. My thrusts become more deliberate, wanting to feel how good her pussy is. I pull out all the way and place the tip at the gap. And thrust in and I hold it there. I repeat this a few more times.

Sarah then grabs my cock as she squats over me and pushes me on my back. She turns herself around and now is riding me cowboy style. Her knees are bent at either side of my chest and she is bouncing up and down and grinding my cock. She takes my hands and holds them above my head while she lowers her tits to my face. I start to lick and nibble on her nipples. Her grip tightens around my writs as I feel her move faster and faster on my cock. Sarah lets out a moan of satisfaction as her pussy seems to uncontrollably slide up and down in an irregular pattern. When she was down cumming she released her grip on my arms and rolled off my cock.

I was still hard since I hadn't blown my load yet. "You know what to do, finish me off" I said. She smiled at me and moved her face down to my cock. I could feel her mouth take my cock and as she took me deeper in her mouth I hit her throat. I held her head until she gagged and forced her mouth off. My cock was covered in her saliva and pre cum. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started to tug on it. Her mouth would come back on and her tongue would take my shaft. My hips began to fuck her mouth and I held her head down again as I busted in her mouth. All I could hear was her gag as she tried to get up. When I finished busting my load, I let her head go and she came off my cock for air, choking and gagging. Her face covered in cum and spit. Her eyes were watery and her hair was a mess. Cum was dripping back down onto me, "lick that shit up" I told her. She went back down to lick it up from my cock, and surprised me with a tongue punch to my ass hole.

"damn bitch, who's the kinky one now?" she took her last licks around my junk and sat up and wiped her mouth off. "Fuck" I look at the clock, "I got to get back to the shop" I stood up and started to get back dressed. Sarah just sat there on the bed trying to catch her breath. I finished getting dressed and walked out the door. I walk towards the stairs, as I open the door to the stairwell I hear, "what the fuck Sarah!" I just grin and walk down the stairs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.