Taxi Fare
Chapter 2, wife

Copyright© 2013 by milehighdog

I got to the cab depot and started to clean my vehicle for the end of shift. I pulled my gun from the front drawer and went to the back seat. I crawled in the back and saw the pair of black lace panties on the floor and a cell phone. I grabbed the panties and stuffed them in my pocket, the cell phone must have been one of the girls' phones. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket also. Normally I would give it to the dispatcher for lost and found but I decided to hold onto the phone.

I turned in my fares and logbook and clocked out. I went to my own truck and started home for some sleep. I got home and showered. I couldn't help but rub my cock thinking about the pussy I had just hit. That bitch was so tight I thought to myself. I placed the cellphone on my drawer and went to sleep it was about 5:30 in the morning.

cellphone rings I woke up half awake to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi ... uhm ... Mark?" the voice said on the other side.

"Yes this is him ... who's this?" I inquired.

"This is Rachael, from last night, you gave me and Erin a ride home."

I sat up and swung my legs out of bed. "Yea yea, Rachael how is your ankle?"

"It is good swollen still, but I have ice on it." She said.

I stood up, my cock was stiff, damn, morning wood. "That's good" I said.

"I was just calling to see if my sister left her phone in your taxi last night?" I looked over at the pink cell phone on my drawer and told her yes she did. I walked over to it and there were missed texts and phone calls from all morning. I saw that the time was around 4pm.

"Yea if you want I can meet up and I can give it to you?" I suggested trying to make quick plans in my head. We made a plan to meet at the gym where I work out at. Rachael said she had to pick up her parents from the airport and the gym was along the way. So I hung up and checked out Erin's phone.

The phone didn't have a screen lock on it so I went through the messages. Some of them were for her birthday from her friends. Another was asking about how her night went. I decided to play a game and replied to her friend asking about her night.

"Went out to bars, danced and got wasted"

"U lil slut!" Came back as a reply.

"Had soooo much fun but blacked out in cab I sent back. Guys were all over me trying to get with me"

"U are such a tease, call me."

I then went through her pictures. Holy cow I thought, she had a bunch of pictures of herself. She is in her thongs and booty shorts. Some with her arm covering her bare tits and others with cleavage shots. And this girl just turned 18 I thought to myself? All the pictures were sexy and in all of them she was wearing high heels. From pumps to stilettos to wedges and peep toes. Along with different colored stockings or bare legged. This girl is a fucking cock tease I said out loud, and began to stroke myself. I found a video of her on the phone. It was her doing a strip tease. I wondered who she was sending this stuff to.

The video showed her black stockings and black 4 inch stilettos. She was in a blue mini skirt and a white blouse. She was dancing in front of her bed, turned her ass to the camera, and lifted her skirt to take off her thong. She stepped out of it put herself on the bed with her ass in the air showing her pussy. She then rolled over crossed her legs and sat up, and took off her blouse. Her tits were about 34 C. Her hair was in a bun and she let it down while looking into the camera. She then pulled her knees to her chest and placed a finger in her pussy and began to rub. And I began to stroke my cock more furiously.

When all of a sudden the phone started to vibrate and a picture of some d-bag popped up on the phone with his arm around Erin. "What the Fuck!" it was a message from her boyfriend.

"R u ok?" Been trying to call you all day

The guy looked like he was in the same school as Erin. The typical high school d-bag who sleeps around. So I replied back with,

"Fucked your slut of a girlfriend last night" and attached a picture of my cock that I was rubbing just prior.

I hit the send button. In a matter of seconds the phone rang, it was the boyfriend calling. I click decline and turned the phone off. I figured I would save the battery.

So anyways I then ate some food and got ready to go to the gym before work that night.

I am working out at the gym and I get a text on my phone. "Pulling into parking lot now", it was Rachael. "Be out in a minute I replied". I went to my locker to get her sister's phone from my bag. I go outside at the parking lot and I look for Rachael. I spot her standing next to her car; she is wearing a pair of white shorts and a light blue top with a pair of white sneakers. I walk up to her and give her the phone. I look down at her ankle and it is wrapped.

"That son of a..." I began to mutter, she then just hugged me and looked up at me and smiled. Rachael is now even shorter without her heels; she stood about 5'5 in her sneakers. I could smell that perfume again taking my sense of awareness off guard.

"Sorry" I said, referring to me being sweaty. She released the hug and thanked me again for taking care of her and Erin last night. Her hand glided into mine and I opened the door for her, she got into her car and said, "I'll text you later" I smiled and shut her door. I went back into the gym to shower.

I left the gym and went back to the cab depot to start my shift. I got to my taxi and retrieved my logbook. I vacuumed my interior and sprayed some air freshener into the back. Then I started off my route. It was Saturday night and the college had a football game in town. I was pulling fares from the stadium to the bars and around the main street area.

Damn I thought to myself, since it was a football game there was little eye candy to watch during the drive. Everyone was dressed up in jerseys or jeans. I like to look at the ladies who dress up and are ready for a night on the town. There were the occasional girls dressed up like sluts, short skirts and high heels, but most everyone was in spirit gear. Some of the girls wore shorts and heels but nothing like a party night.

I pick up a fare from the stadium. It was two women who looked to be about late mid to late 30's. They were dressed up in the visiting team's colors. They asked to go to the fancy hotel in town. I had the radio on listening to the game and they asked me to turn it off. After small talk I found out it turns out they were the coach's wives of the losing team. They left the game early to since they were losing and they wanted to go out on the town. They were chatting in the back while I took them to their hotel. "I can't believe we fly out here to watch our husbands lose another game. I just want to have a good night out on the town." One woman said the other. "I know," the other lady replied, "especially when they lose, and then Dan comes to the hotel and doesn't want to fuck me."

They both look up at me and one apologizes for the comment. "Don't worry ma'am, I hear a lot worse in this cab, and don't worry nothing leaves this taxi." They look at each other and giggle,

"Please don't call me ma'am my name is Vicky, and this is Sarah" Vicky said.

"Sure thing, Vicky, Sarah" I said looking at them in the rear view mirror.

"Do you know of anywhere to party around here?" Sarah asked,

"What type of party are you looking for?" I inquired

"Somewhere where we can meet studs like yourself" Vicky chirped in. Sarah slapped Vicky on the leg and said "Somewhere where we can have a few drinks and dance and have a good time."

"I know a place where you can find all that, it's called the Thirsty Camel" I said as I was pulling into the hotel lot. They asked me to wait for them so they can change. I looked at my watch and it was about 9 pm. I told them sure it was my lunch break anyways. I told them to just come back to my cab when they are ready, "you can leave the meter running hon', the husband is paying for this night" Vicky said to me as they were leaving.

"Yes Ma'am" I said and she shot a glance back at me, I just have a grin on my face.

I waited for about 45 minutes before I got out and stretched my legs. As I was standing next to my cab I get a text that said "Hi can I take you out for a drink to repay you for the ride?" It was Rachael again.

"That would be cool" I replied, "I will let you know when I have my next night off I sent back".

"Awesome can't wait ;)" I read.

I then hear laughing and giggling, I look up and it is Vicky and Sarah with a couple of guys next to them. My jaw almost dropped when I saw them walking towards me I felt a stiffness beginning to form. Vicky was wearing a sleeveless silver sequin cocktail dress. The front was modest, and the back was cut to about the mid back area. The dress stopped about six inches from her knee. She was wearing matching earrings and a pair of silver pumps with an ankle bracelet around her right ankle. Her dark red hair was loose over her shoulder to about the top of her tit.

Sarah was wearing a one shoulder blue cocktail dress. It stopped about the same place as Vicky's dress. She had on a necklace and bracelet and a pair of leopard print heels. Her legs were covered in black; I couldn't tell if it was stockings or pantyhose. Sarah's dirty blonde hair was in a pony tail that was draped down her back. They both were almost my height in their heels. They looked to be about 5'9 or 5'10 as I held the door open for Vicky get in the front. The two guys were wearing blazers and slacks, and looked to be about the same age as the ladies maybe older, but definitely a few inches shorter than both the ladies. The two guys and Sarah got in the back seat and as Vicky was sitting down in the front she said, "Thanks for waiting stud"

I just smiled and shut the door. I walked around to the driver side and got in. I noticed the smell of booze, they must have been at the hotel bar.

"To the Thirsty Camel?" I asked Vicky

"Thirsty Camel? Hell no we're going to Jumping Jacks" said one of the guys. I looked in the mirror and said, "Yes Sir".

The bar was about 20 minutes from the hotel with traffic. Vicky was positioned so she was turned looking back at the guys and Sarah. They looked like they were having a good time chatting and such. I look in the mirror to catch a peek to see if Sarah is wearing a pair of panties, her legs are crossed and I couldn't tell. Sarah looked like she was trying to fend off both guys from trying to grope her the whole time. Then I felt Vicky's hand reach for my crotch. Her hand began to massage my cock as she was talking to Sarah and guys in back, they had no idea what she was doing. Her fingers ran along the outline of my growing shaft, I adjusted myself and Vicky looked down at it, she gets a look of amazement that it is still growing. I put my hand under her dress. And my fingers start to roam. I find out she is not wearing any panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.