My Cousin, Tim - Cover

My Cousin, Tim

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2013 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: I attended a family reunion where I met a distant cousin for the first time. Eventually we ended up in his room where he gave me an ass fucking that I'll never forget!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

I met my cousin, Tim, at a family reunion this summer in Wisconsin. He gave me a call a few months before the reunion after he found me on Facebook. We talked for a couple of hours and he told me about his family ancestry. It turns out that we had a maternal grandmother in common, but other than that, I didn't know any of the relatives that he spoke of. Tim described himself as having never married, but born and raised in Racine, Wisconsin. And as he spoke, I detected a slight lisp in his speech which told me "gay." I didn't ask him his sexual preference at that time, but I made a mental note to keep it in mind for later.

We met in Madison the day before the reunion in the lounge of the local Ramada Inn. Tim was a nice guy, a typical Midwesterner; friendly and unassuming. He was my age (59) with a slight paunch, about 5'-9" with thinning blond hair. We talked about our respective families and I kept stealing glances at his crotch to get a sense about his package, however, I couldn't get an idea of what he had. During a lapse in the conversation, I was finally compelled to dig deeper.

"So Tim, what's your story? You said you've never married. Are you straight, gay, bi, or what?"

"Just because I'm single," he replied, "you automatically assume that I'm gay?"

"I apologize if that offends you, cousin. I was just making conversation."

He straightened up on the couch and absentmindedly groped his crotch; I thought I might have touched a nerve. As he sat quietly, he kept his hand in his lap, occasionally squeezing his cock. He looked at me and glanced down at my crotch, which I must say was starting to firm up. I didn't try to conceal my growing erection because I wanted to see what his reaction might be.

"Well," he continued carefully, "I've had plenty of girlfriends through the years, but I never really met one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. So I just decided to keep my options open"

We sat there silently for a few minutes just watching the guests in the lobby. During that time, I noticed Tim stealing glances at my crotch as he discreetly squeezed his own. Finally, he cleared his throat.

"What about you, Bill? Are you straight or gay?"

"Well, I've been married now for thirteen years."

"Oh, I see," he said. "Is your wife here? I'd like to meet her."

"No," I answered, "she stayed in Phoenix."

"Oh, okay."

We sat there a few more seconds in awkward silence until he spoke up again.

"So, I assume that means that you're straight," he asked, still lightly squeezing his cock.

"Well, as far as my wife knows, I'm straight. But ... I've been known to fool around with guys on occasion."

"Oh, really," Tim answered as he showed more interest by increasing his speed massaging his cock through his pants.

"What do you do with guys?"

"I've sucked a few cocks and I've had a couple fuck me."

"You're kidding," he sputtered in astonishment, his eyes as big as saucers. "You've had anal sex?"

Now he was kneading his cock openly.

"Yeah, ' I answered. "I've taken a few in the ass."

"Wow ... that's amazing! What does it feel like?"

"It feels like getting a baseball bat stuffed in your butt!"

He sat, stunned for a few seconds, all the while massaging his cock with increasing intensity. I could see that it was getting hard and it looked very tantalizing. We sat quietly, eying each other up and down until he cleared his throat again.

"You know," he said in a barely audible whisper, "I've fantasized about having my dick sucked by a guy. When we took P.E. in high school, I would see guys with their dicks wagging in the locker room and I thought they looked interesting.

"Well," I answered, "they're not just interesting to look at. They're also interesting to taste and feel in your mouth.

"Wow, you've sucked a dick before?"

"Sure! It's a lot of fun. I love to do it."

"What do you do when they have an orgasm?"

"I suck it up and swallow like a calf nursing its mother."

"Wow," was all my cousin could say.

We sat there as he continued to fist his cock through his pants. He looked at me and grinned sheepishly. Then I finally spoke up.

"Tim, you've been sitting there, rubbing your cock for the last fifteen minutes." His face turned crimson as I scooted up closer.

"You know," I whispered, "we're alone here this weekend. We could mess around if you wanted to and no one would have to know."

He sat there for a few seconds as I scooted back on the couch to spread my legs. He saw that I was hard. Then he got the nerve to speak.

"Do you want to go up to my room?"

"I thought you would never ask," I answered, with a grin.

Once we were upstairs, Tim opened the door to his hotel room and ushered me inside with a broad sweep of his hand. It was a nicely appointed room with a king-sized bed, a kitchenette and a small sitting room with an easy chair and settee couch. Once inside, I quickly pulled off my t-shirt, kicked off my shoes, and started to unbutton my pants. He just stood, staring wide-eyed, as he watched me disrobe. In one swift motion, I pulled my pants and underwear off and kicked them aside with my hard-on wagging. Tugging casually on my cock, I found a place on his couch and made myself comfortable. He looked surprised that I was so immodest, but as I stroked my cock, he grinned hugely.

"Well, I'm set," I chuckled. "What about you?"

He sat down on the chair and untied his shoes. Then he took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He stood up and slowly unbuckled his belt. He was obviously bashful. Assuming that he didn't want to show me his cock, I tried to be reassuring.

"C'mon, cuz, show me your stuff. You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm used to seeing cocks."

He gripped his pants at the waistband and looked me straight in the eyes. Then he slowly pulled them down. I was expecting to see a middle-aged man with a small cock, but what I saw next took me completely by surprise. As the waistband slid past his thickening cock, it looked like a python creeping out of its lair. First, four inches, six inches, seven inches, eight inches! This guy's cock was at least eight inches long and as thick as a man's wrist. And the head looked like a fat, purple plum. My God, he was amazing. This quiet, unassuming man was hung like a stallion! He dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them as his beautiful cock bobbed up and down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.