The Adventures of Archie - Cover

The Adventures of Archie

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a series of stories that use a foursome combination to tell a story. The characters are similar to a familiar comic book series but are not intended to bear any connection or resemblance to the fictional characters. There is a lot of erotic action and should only be read by adult readers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

The four young friends had decided to help out with the Fourth of July Picnic down at the county fairgrounds because they could all get extra credit on their Civic class grades and earn higher grade point averages for getting into College. It wasn't likely that Jerry would ever get to attend college because his father already told him that he would be expected to assist him at the mortuary just as soon as he finished school. He didn't like the idea of being around so many stiffs all laid out in their Sunday best inside the expensive coffins but his father was adamant and Jerry was not the type to disobey a direct order.

The one thing that was on the plus side with that disturbing challenge was the fact that Bettina was covertly excited at the prospect of bending over for Jerry inside the small viewing rooms knowing that a corpse was only a short distance from her naked pussy. She found that the idea of a dead person watching her get Jerry's dick inside her was more stimulating than anything she had seen in a long time including most cocks which were more and more often lacking in length or girth for her full satisfaction.

Archie of late had been under Veronica's thumb and she was determined to keep his cock as her private stock preventing other females from learning his technique of spirited thrusting. Secretly, Archie had been thinking more and more about Bettina's tight rear channel and the way the blonde girl's sphincter fluttered around his shaft like a shy and sensitive butterfly spreading its wings in kinky delight.

They had all arrived early in the morning and had helped set up hundreds of chairs for the musical production at the gazebo in the round featuring musicians from the different schools and clubs ready to play their best for free and earn money for the children's defense fund run by Veronica's mother as part of her giving back to the community. Archie was always a little bit embarrassed around Veronica's mother ever since he had accidently humped her tight backside in Veronica's closet when he had a few too many beers and thought he was screwing his girlfriend in the dark. He remembered that he was a little surprised his mount's cheeks were slightly drooping because Veronica had about the perkiest cheeks in the entire county. Still, it was so tight and so sweet there was no way he was going to stop until he spurted his load deep inside.

When Veronica opened the closet door to reveal her mom and Archie locked together ass to cock, she had to giggle because it certainly did look sexy and she could not believe it was actually her own mother with her ass up so high and stretched wide open by her boyfriend's cock.

"Mom, that is my Archie, whatever are you doing?"

The mother looked over her shoulder but she was not particularly ashamed. In fact, she was quite proud of the fact that she had taken that huge thing so deep inside. It had been a long time since she had to stretch so wide to accommodate a male tool in her backside. Besides, it wasn't like she was a stranger. Perhaps it was good that Archie knew he could depend on her to help him out when Veronica was unable to take care of business. It was better to keep it in the family than to fool around with complete strangers with agendas of their own.

The hot dog seller called Jacob needed some umbrellas for his patrons and Bettina arranged for their delivery to the man who set up his hot dog stand in the shade under the small stand of birch trees next to the tree line behind the gazebo. She stopped long enough to ask,

"Is that a good size umbrella for your table customers, Mister Jacob?"

The muscular middle aged man thanked Bettina for her quick response and offered her a free hot dog. She was not really a hot dog person but she took it because it seemed like the right thing to do to accept the generosity. She was careful to keep the mustard away from her white silk blouse and Mister Jacob gave her several napkins to help her out. It was still too early for customers and he invited her to sit next to him behind the hot dog wagon to finish her dog. She was stuffing it in her mouth and finished it off and he wiped her lips with the damp napkin to get the mustard off her lips. One thing led to another and before she knew it, Mister Jacob had replaced the hot dog with his own thick cock and she did her best to swallow it all before it stained her pretty new blouse. He guided her head with his palms at the top of her head stroking her blonde hair with tender hands. Bettina did her best to get Mister Jacob off quickly because she didn't want to be caught right out in clear daylight sucking the hot dog man on the Fourth of July. It would not do her reputation much good and that was a fact.

When she was finished taking care of Mister Jacob, he asked her to meet him later in the afternoon in the parking lot. He told her he had his RV in the lot and that he would crank up the air conditioning so they could have a nice leisurely afternoon coupling session with her taking it from behind like a good little girl. At first, she was hesitant because he seemed a little too eager to get into her pants but when she thought about how sweet his cock had tasted she decided that perhaps it was a good idea after all and promised to meet up with him for the afternoon engagement.

A contingent of the female cheerleaders from the high school were practicing their routine behind the bleachers and Archie and Jerry made certain they had plenty of water to keep them from getting heat exhaustion in the heat of the day. Archie noticed the smallest cheerleader was having a "costume" problem related to her shorts riding up her thighs and exposing her little chubs at the bottom of her pretty pink cheeks. She asked him if that was the case because she noticed how he was ogling her backside as she bent to her tasks. Archie was not one to pull any punches and readily admitted her flesh was on display for one and all and suggested that she might want to put on a more modest pair of panties.

The girl whose name was Tammy did not have any less compromising panties in her bag and she was ready to call it quits and just go home when Archie told her the best thing was to just take them off entirely and make it look like she was wearing a thong instead of panties and people would just ignore her little patch of bare flesh. It didn't take long to convince her and Archie inserted his fingers under the edge of her tiny shorts to demonstrate how much he had already learned from her anatomy just from her bending over in front of him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.