The Adventures of Archie - Cover

The Adventures of Archie

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3: Archie Buys a Mattress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Archie Buys a Mattress - This is a series of stories that use a foursome combination to tell a story. The characters are similar to a familiar comic book series but are not intended to bear any connection or resemblance to the fictional characters. There is a lot of erotic action and should only be read by adult readers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

The fabulous foursome of Archie, Jerry, Bettina and Veronica had their eighteen year old sunscreen protected bodies stretched out on Bettina's huge towel right next to the swimming dock donated by Mr. Hornsby, a local manufacturer who made his fortune in mattresses.

Veronica got most of the stares because her twin buttocks were rising like Swiss Alps into the lazy summer air.

Jerry was reading a dirty comic book with pictures of almost-naked girls running away from horny guys with lust in their eyes. Poor Bettina was making a mess to pretending to be oblivious of his reading material but her eyes were glued to the book whenever he turned the page. She was certain he was not reading the words but simply looking at the stimulating pictures.

Archie was on his back trying his best to get the kinks out from the terrible night's sleep the night before. At first, he thought it was the way he had humped Veronica from behind leaning over the rail in the girl's shower room. He had gotten a bit carried away and found new territory deep inside her happy slit. He had to admit Veronica had a way of milking a boy with her inside muscles that few girls had a talent for. Even Bettina with her temptingly tight pucker hole could not match Veronica's vaginal massage skills. After more thought on the subject, he decided the old mattress he had recovered in a yard sale for his garage apartment in the garage attic was the culprit and he needed a new one desperately if he was to save his back for some serious humping action.

Bettina was scheduled to study with him over the weekend and he knew she would not like getting bounced on the lumpy thing no matter how much he tried to distract her with his buried salami. She was an obedient and submissive girl but a lumpy mattress is a real drag.

His best friend Jerry was perving on the bare bottomed girls in the comic, he was totally missing out on the fact that Bettina's needy fanny was itching to get some attention from his twitching cock. He was so annoyed at the waste of good pussy that he wanted to run over and push the goofball's face right in her gyrating mound only inches from his face.

Veronica dug her elbow in his solar plexus and petulantly asked,

"Archie, honey, can we go for a quick dip. I feel so sticky with all this heat."

Archie didn't think it felt all that hot but he realized she probably saw him scoping out Bettina's camel-toe display and wanted to make sure he knew she had priority use of his big boy on this date.

"Come on Ron, baby, let's jump in the deep end together and make a big splash on Bettina and the genius reader."

They went to the edge of the dock and aimed their double splash right at their friends soaking them from head to toe.

Jerry jumped up trying to save his reading material from total destruction. Poor Bettina was only interested in keeping her hair dry because it was hanging just right and she had no bathing cap.

"Hey, Arch, give us a break you guys. Payback is a mother-F ... ing- you-know what!"

Bettina was not that upset because the splash had pretty much missed her precious hair-do and she could prance and pose for the other young guys looking in her direction. She made a big deal of bending over to fix her flip flops and aimed her backside at the guys sitting on the dock with eyes for the girls in tight bikinis. Her bikini was actually a little loose in the back and it made things a lot more interesting because when she was standing up straight, the material fell away from her bum and her little cheeks were trembling in full view for any interested male parties.

She knew this would be the case because she had practiced it in front of the mirror with Veronica giving her pointers on how to show off her backside to advantage and even allow her nipples to peek out when she was down on all fours with her generous breasts able to swing free inside the loose top. Bettina was very oral fixated and love to have her nipples sucked and licked not caring if it was a boy or a girl or even the nice man in the candy store who told her, "I love your tits, lollipop!"

Jerry jumped in beside Archie and Veronica and the three of them splashed water on each other with Bettina watched enviously from the dock. They teased her to jump in but she was adamant about not getting her hair wet even though it looked like a lot of fun.

Some of the boys from the high school on the other side of town gave her a cooler to sit on and they offered her beer which she turned down because the legal drinking age was twenty-one in their county and she didn't want to get into trouble since her demanding father was the Police Chief. She crossed her legs the way she knew her bikini would show off her camel-toe and the fact that her loose bikini bottom hung loosely from her cheek and they could probably see her crinkle hole at the same time. When she saw a couple of them leering at her bare skin, she gushed a little sticky trickle down the inside of her legs and hoped none of them were able to see her shame.

In the water, Veronica was sandwiched between Archie and Jerry so tight that she felt like a sardine in a can. She could feel their big sticks rubbing her in the front and in the back just like she was a silly schoolgirl cornered in the locker-room. She was glad Archie was in the front because she could look into his beautiful eyes knowing the cock in her snatch was his. Jerry's big thing was spreading her cheeks wide and she knew exactly how a fish felt when it knew at the last minute it was caught on a hook.

It was so strange, she was suspended between a dirty depraved urge to open up her rear entry for the perverted Jerry and at the same time, she was waiting for her one true Archie to kiss her full on the lips as he explored her slit with his hard shaft hidden under the murky water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.