The Adventures of Archie - Cover

The Adventures of Archie

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2: Archie Joins the Girl Scouts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Archie Joins the Girl Scouts - This is a series of stories that use a foursome combination to tell a story. The characters are similar to a familiar comic book series but are not intended to bear any connection or resemblance to the fictional characters. There is a lot of erotic action and should only be read by adult readers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

The summer was uneventful for the fabulous foursome of Archie, Bettina, Jerry, and Veronica. At least, until Archie and Jerry decided to join the Girl Scouts in order to go on a camping trip with Bettina and Veronica.

The two girls expended a lot of time and effort to make the boys look presentable as normal teenaged girls.

The clothes were not a problem at all. In fact, Archie fit well into Bettina's duds and Jerry looked quite fetching in Veronica's body hugging black dress. Fortunately, Veronica had enough wigs to go around and both boys looked most feminine at least from the rear with Archie wearing a blonde shoulder length and Jerry with a shorter black wig that strangely made him look a little like Veronica when the lighting was subdued.

Bettina told all the girls that Archie was her cousin Marilyn visiting for the summer. Veronica presented the simpering Jerry as an exchange student called Doreen, living at her house for the remainder of the school vacation.

It was a little difficult to hide both boys' family jewels because they both tended to be on the extra-large size category both in length and girth. Archie was extremely reluctant to wear one of Bettina's bras with the padding cut from a mattress cover. He didn't mind the pantyhose because it kind of made him excited to be squeezing his bottom into a pair of Bettina's nylon undies. But the bra was another story and he felt silly with the fake boobs sticking out in front of him. Jerry thought it was really funny and he made a game of pushing his newly acquired breasts up against Bettina's and Veronica's very real and very soft real ones.

The girls were giggling and laughing so hard that they fell to the bedroom floor with their skirts all askew and with their knickers exposed for the boy's viewing pleasure.

Bettina hoped that Archie didn't suspect that Jerry was slipping his sausage to her on the sly whenever they were alone and safe from discovery. She had already gotten his creamy loads in all of her openings and they had established a pattern of quick coupling that gave them full satisfaction and still reduced the danger of being found out.

Archie hoped that Bettina never found out that he had recently fallen into a habit of encouraging Veronica to wear a blonde wig and make her take it from behind pretending to be his beloved Bettina. The sensuous Veronica didn't consider it demeaning to pretend to be Archie's girlfriend Bettina as long as Archie delivered a full load to her tight little pussy or her pretty backside.

Sometimes, Bettina would look with envious eyes at the well-endowed Jerry feeling up the submissive Veronica right next to her. Veronica was her best friend but she had become secretly very attached to the long lean teenager with the talented happy stick. She had become a little possessive of keeping Jerry's cock for her own personal enjoyment on the side but knew the charade of being Archie's property was necessary to keep their secret secure.

When Archie saw Veronica being kissed and fingered by the horny Jerry, he buried his head in

Bettina's bosom and rubbed his throbbing erection all over her soft, flat tummy. He didn't even try to make a move near her soft female slit because she always just pushed his hand away and told him, "naughty, naughty!"

There were a total of 9 girls in the small Girl Scout troop.

The youngest was the 18 year old Petula who wore huge black-rimmed glasses and sported a mouthful of metallic braces that tended to turn off any thoughts of success in a "spin the bottle" game.

The Johnson twins were just like matched bookends with the exception of their hairstyles. The older "by a minute" Rachael was partial to her arcing ponytail that swung with deliberate exaggeration whenever she wanted it to. Her sister Ruth was always seen with her signature pigtails that never failed to display little color-coded ribbons that matched her mood of the day.

A little clique of the three close friends from Tower Hill was comprised of Alice, Brittany, and Cindy. They liked to call themselves, "The ABCs". It was surprising that they were so dissimilar in personality but tended to look very much alike in person. Alice was a total snob and treated anyone or anything new with complete distain. Brittany was a closet slut and spent hours looking at the most depraved pornographic videos supplied by her incestuous brothers. Cindy was the most attractive of the trio and her startling good looks were handicapped by her genetic shyness that led her to avoid all contact with the opposite sex.

Then, there was Angelique.

Angelique was a strident "Tomboy" with low tolerance for any males infringing on her territory. She tended to view the remainder of the troop as her personal harem and often touched them inappropriately and gave them breath-stealing hugs when they least expected it. Most of the girls didn't mind Angelique's aggressiveness because she was very overt about it and didn't hide the fact that she was far more attracted to girls than to boys.

The last two members were, of course, Bettina and Veronica. If you read the first story of this series, you should be well-acquainted with their backgrounds. They represented the "nice girl" blonde vs. the "naughty girl" brunette yin and yang of time immemorial.

Now, the nine girls were swollen to 11 sweet young things with the addition of the friendly blonde "Marilyn" and the sensuous brunette "Doreen" who tended to keep her face well covered with her long black hair and bangs. Both of the new additions seemed to overdo the makeup and lipstick but they were nicely dressed and polite. The fact that they were both hiding sausages of some considerable length and girth made it all that more interesting.

The troop mother was Mrs. Shumansky, a widow in her early 40s who often regretted the fact that she never had any children especially a daughter of her own to spoil and dote on.

Since they only had the trio of tents, it was necessary to sleep four to each unit. This worked out perfectly for Archie, Bettina, Veronica and Jerry because they would be away from prying eyes. Their perfect plan fell to pieces when Mrs. Shumansky assigned tent #1 to Archie pretending to be Marilyn, Veronica, and the Johnson twins. Tent #2 was assigned to the ABCs and the suddenly smiling Angelique. The last tent was assigned to Mrs. Shumansky, Jerry pretending to be Doreen, Bettina and 18 year old Petula, the youngest girl.

INSIDE TENT #1 ... The Johnson twins were pretty well behaved right up until the time that Rachael with the sexy ponytail happened to get a glimpse of Archie's rampant cock resting right on Veronica's backside. She poked her pigtailed sister Ruth right on her nipple and whispered,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.