The Adventures of Archie - Cover

The Adventures of Archie

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1: Archie Graduates With Honors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Archie Graduates With Honors - This is a series of stories that use a foursome combination to tell a story. The characters are similar to a familiar comic book series but are not intended to bear any connection or resemblance to the fictional characters. There is a lot of erotic action and should only be read by adult readers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

The fabulous foursome of Archie, Bettina, Veronica and Jerry were finally headed down the homestretch of academic excellence at long last.

Poor Archie had a serious case of "blue balls" from the constant teasing and non-delivery of sensual performance from the balky but bouncy Bettina. He was seriously considering trading in her perky boobs for the lush landing strip of Veronica's tempting female slit. After an endless time of boob fondling, pussy stroking, and ass squeezing, Archie was more than ready to dump Bettina's shapely body for the sportier curves of Veronica's cradle of love.

Jerry was more interested in playing his addicting video games than in any interaction with perplexing live females in naked form. He was comfortable around girls until he actually had to talk to them. He would be the first to admit that he did not understand the way they thought or what they really wanted or expected.

Things came to a head when Veronica and Archie had lunch alone right after Christmas. Both Bettina and Jerry were on a delayed field trip to learn the secrets of ancient Egypt at the Museum of History. Archie was a little nervous because Veronica had never made a secret of the fact she wanted to take Archie's cock for a serious test drive without Bettina around to steal his attention.

Veronica brought Archie a second slice of apple pie and started to feed it to him slowly with a spoon since all the forks were in the school dishwasher. Archie was keenly aware of Veronica's knees pressing between his legs under the table and they came closer and closer to his "family's jewels" each time she leaned forward to place another bite of the apple pie on the tip of Archie's tongue. Every now and then she dabbed his lips with her special scented hanky making sure Archie got a deep whiff of her essence.

Archie didn't know why the apple pie was making his big boy hard but the bulge in his jeans was unmistakable.

"Archie, how come you haven't done anything with Bettina yet?

"What do you mean, Veronica?"

"I mean like putting your thing in her girl cave or even in her bouncy bottom."

"Gee whiz, Veronica, I can't talk about stuff like that to a girl!"

"I bet you haven't even fed your cock to her beautiful lips!"

"Holy cow, Veronica, I couldn't do something like that. I have too much respect for girls!"

"Archie, you are so naïve. Why do you think Bettina is a straight A student? You know she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

"What are you saying, Veronica? I guess she just studies a lot harder than the rest of us."

"Archie, you are a complete nincompoop, your precious Bettina is giving out blowjobs and taking it up the ass from every male professor in school."

"Veronica, that can't be true. She won't even let me put my cock anywhere near her bottom and she certainly has no idea about opening her mouth for such dirty stuff."

Veronica laughed with a heartfelt sense of pity for the gullible Archie. She had bent over for a few teachers herself and they all told her how juicy Bettina's pretty mouth and ass were when they were giving it to her good behind locked doors.

All the talk about blowjobs and taking it up the ass had Archie's cock busting to get out of his jeans and Veronica eyed it with increasing agitation.

"Just think about your precious spreading her luscious ass cheeks for old Mr. Hathaway. They say old guys like to stick it in young girl's bottoms. I bet she was a real squealer when she got it after school."

"Gee, Veronica, when you say it like that, it makes me pretty mad. If I had Bettina here right now, I would bend her over and shove my cock up deep and make her feel it."

Veronica licked her deep-toned red lips and moved right next to Archie.

"Let's you and me go up to the Science Lab and look at the Biology books. Girl's bottoms are built to take it up deep. Maybe you can show me what Bettina has in store for her. You can even call me Bettina when you are making me take it."

Archie followed the sensuously rotating hips of the dark-haired girl all the way up the stairs to the third floor. When they slipped into the vacant Science Lab, Veronica slipped the lock on the door to keep out unwelcome visitors. They made their way back to the project room and Veronica perched her bottom on the high stool after pulling off her hot short shorts. She was wearing no undies and now her open crack and tight little brown eye were spread wide for an easy entry.

Veronica leaned forward on the desk and looked back at Archie dropping his jeans to his ankles. His inflamed cock was pulsating with passion and he already had pre-cum dripping from his little slit on the tip. She was glad that she had lubricated her anal opening less than an hour ago and felt confident her waiting pucker hole would open wide for Archie's thick cock.

"Oh, Bettina, don't move! I am going to stick it all the way up. Tell me you want it in the ass, Bettina!"

Veronica was happy in her role as the blonde slut Bettina and she repeated the words for Archie with an added sob and tremble in her voice. She did not have to wait long because Archie with a long repressed shout of joy took her ass and plundered her tight channel.

She started to drool on the lab table and made guttural noises that seemed most unladylike to Archie. She sensed his dismay and reassured him that she was only imitating Bettina getting it from one of the aging teachers dipping their wicks in her teenaged ass.

Veronica was hugging the lab table with her juicy ass split wide open by Archie's big cock. She had waited a long time for this moment and she savored every minute of her anal sex session. It was so much better than one of her father's friends looking for young pussy or one of the scatter-brained jocks trying to nail every girl in the senior class. At 18, Veronica was the youngest of the fearless foursome but she had been sexually active with any guy that moved ever since her 18th birthday. One thing she was not into was incest and never let her father or her big brother do anything to her even when there were times when she felt she "just had to have it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.