The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 10 - My Grandma Kara

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My Grandma Kara - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

My mum Lisa's divorce had been going smoothly so far. He had disappeared with the police looking for him after a string of underage pregnancies had surfaced. Mum's lawyer had been dealing with his mother Kara, who somehow found a way to get in contact with him. We did however hit a snag when Kara claimed not to have the house deed document for our home. We knew she had it, and she was just being obstructionist.

That's why, I drove over to her house to see if she would talk to me, and give me the deed. She and I had always gotten along, and I was hoping that she would be co-operative. When I got there, I noticed a push bike and an attached trailer containing pool cleaning goods in the driveway.

I pushed the door bell, and after a while I heard the intercom buzz to life.

"Hi. It's me Grant" I said as I announced myself.

"Yes ... I can see it's you. What do you want?" she asked.

"Can I come in and talk?" I asked.

"No ... I'm busy ... and if it's anything to do with the divorce, then just go away" she hissed back at me.

The intercom went silent as she shut it off.

"Bugger" I muttered to myself as I wandered back down the driveway to my car. Just as I was about to get into the car, I noticed that a shirtless young man had returned to the push-bike with his pool cleaning gear.

What really caught my attention was him slipping his hand down the front of her shorts to adjust his cock.

"Hmmm ... what's going on here" I mused.

He looked no older than 15 years old. I could understand his actions tho ... Kara has the body of a 20 year old even though she was almost 60 years old. She had short wavy blonde hair that framed a beautiful face. Her body was sensational, slim and curvy.

I then heard a shout "Ricky ... hurry back I need your help". He whirled around, looking to the backyard as he dropped his stuff by his bike. He then walked quickly towards the backyard.

"I'm going to invesigate" I thought to myself as I parked my body in my car, before sliiping out of it and heading towards the backyard.

You can imagine my surprise when I rounded the corner of the house to observe Kara laying on a sun lounge with Ricky applying suntan oil to her back. The even bigger surprise was that she was topless, and her butt was naked except for a tiny string passing between her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck..." I muttered as I took in the sight of her near naked body. I didn't feel so guilty knowing that this woman that I had considered to be my grandma, was no blood relative at all. (Her son not being my biological father).

"Shit ... her skin looks so smooth" I thought as I hovered close to her and Ricky. I wanted to feel her skin ... the only way would be to slide inside of Ricky's body.

"Oh well ... let's see what happens" I thought as I slid inside him.

"Oh fuck ... you're skin is so soft and smooth" I muttered.

"Glad you like it" Kara responded to the comment that I made and which came out of Ricky's mouth.

"Time to do my front" Kara added as she slowly rolled over to reveal a very ample set of tits that sat high on her chest. Her nipples were a dusky brown with each surrouned by a dark areola. My eyes slid down to her pussy to find evidence of a pronounced camel-toe.

"Oh wow" I gasped as I took in her beautiful body.

"C'mon ... oil me up" she demanded as I gazed at her.

I started on her chest with my hands drawn immediately to her tits, slapping on the oil all over her soft skin, as I grabbed at her tit flesh and nipples. After I'd done those for a couple of minutes, she said "Don't forget my tummy and...". She left the sentence unfinished.

I oiled up her tummy right down to the top of her skimpy swim suit bottom.

"Don't get oil on my suit" she said as she untied the edges of the suit and pulled it free of her body.

"Oh my god" I gasped as I gazed at her naked pussy and her very pronounced camel-toe.

"C'mon then" she prompted me. Startled out of my day-dream, I poured the oil on her tummy and then set about spreading it across her tummy and across her mound. Not being rebuffed, I let my fingers stray across her pussy lips, until finally I slipped my fingers between them into her wetness.

"Stop" she gasped as she stood up. I was worried for a moment, but that worry was misplaced. She held out her hand saying "Let's go inside where it's more private". She led me inside, holding my hand.


She led me to her bedroom. Just as we entered, she dropped to her knees and pulled off my shorts. I looked down and got my first look at Ricky's manhood. I was impressed ... for a 15 year old he had a nice sized cock which I estimated to be about 8 inches long and it was quite fat.

In the bat of an eyelid, Kara slipped that erect cock into her mouth, licking and sucking it like a starving woman. All I could do was slip my hands into her soft hair and direct her mouth on my cock. She sucked me avidly, and with Ricky not having the same control as I had, his cock was racing towards an explosion in her talented mouth.

To prolong the sensation. I tried to distract myself from her sucking. I looked about the room trying to delay the inevitable. What I did find were hidden cameras ... in largely the same places as those in my mum's bedroom.

"Hmmmm ... I'll have to check out her computer before I leave" I thought.

"Ahhh fuck ... I'm going to cum" I gasped in warning to her. She seemed to take that as a challenge, because she sucked me harder and faster until my balls boiled over sending streams of hot boy cum into her mouth and down her throat.

She sucked me dry, and to Ricky's credit he stayed erect (even without my assistance).

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.