The Nerd and His Family
Chapter 8 - My Cousin Tara

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My Cousin Tara - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

My fuck session with my aunt Nora had an unexpected outcome. I hadn't cum inside of her, but her cum had infiltrated my body and given me a new funky power that built on the 'out of body' power gained when fucking Carmel.

My new power was the ability to step out of my body ... and into someone elses.

At the moment I was putting it to good use. I had stepped into Ian's body (the boyfriend of Kerry Cross), with Ian currently plunging his mid-sized cock into Kerry's snapping pussy. I'd placed a thought suggestion or two into Kerry to make her more amenable to being fucked. Without it, poor Ian wouldn't have got to first base.

"Oh Ian ... what has gotten into you?" she moaned as he/I fucked her steadily. "You licked my pussy so beautifully ... and now your cock feels so good inside me".

Her small tits with their rock hard red nipples were bouncing around on her chest with each cock lunge as a pair of bloated balls slapped against her ass. Her pussy was gripping the cock within her, squeezing it with her inner muscles and milking it for all its worth.

I could have used anyone of my powers to fuck Kerry, but this new power appealed to me the most. I was about to be mischievous ... and switch from being inside Ian to being inside Kerry.

Passing from one to the other was easy ... and I was soon inside of Kerry which made for an interesting moment or two.

As Kerry, I wrapped her legs around Ian's waist, holding him deep inside her pussy as he came to the realisation that he was fucking her.

"Oh god ... what are we doing?" Ian gasped.

"Fucking me ... fucking me beautifully" Kerry moaned as she bucked her hips forcefully against his, impaling herself deeply on his rod.

"C'mon fuck me ... treat me like your whore ... your slut..." Kerry groaned as she egged him on.

"Kerry ... Kerry ... what's become of you?" he demanded as he tried to pull away from her.

"Fuck sake Ian ... are you a man or a mouse? ... fuck me ... or piss off" Kerry spat back (with my encouragement).

Her pussy grindings was getting to him, and he finally became an active participant in the fucking, with his cock slamming into Kerry's pussy.

"Oh shit ... gotta cum ... take it my whore!" he groaned as he unloaded his cum deep inside her pussy just after I had slipped out of her body, leaving them both unaffected by me.

"Oh fuck ... what?" screeched Kerry as she slapped his face. "What the fuck are you doing? Don't you dare call me a whore?". Ian gazed at her, puzzled by her change in demeanour.

I just chuckled to myself as I left the room to recover my parked body.


When I got home that night I discovered Mary's car parked in the main house driveway but the house was in darkness except for a soft glow from mum's bedroom window.

"Hmmmm" I thought "Looks like mum and her sister may be having some intimate sisterly time".

I slipped into my backyard apartment, undressing as I went until I was naked when entering my bedroom. In the moonlight I could see a lump in my bed ... a very feminine looking lump with curly blonde hair. I slipped into the bed and snuggled up to her butt, parking my cock along the crease of her ass as my hands slipped around to grasp her small tits.

"Mmmmm ... you feel good Grant" murmured Tara as she wiggled her butt against my growing cock. "Mummy and Lisa were too noisy ... so I came out here to get some sleep" she added in explanation.

"Sleep you may not get if you keep that up" I quipped as I continued to molest her youthful tits as my lips made contact with her neck below her earlobe.

"I can sleep afterwards ... unless you kick me out of your bed after having your way with me" she commented.


And having my way with her, was what I was doing at the moment.

I loved to start with oral, so I introduced her pussy to my lips and tongue ... my lengthened tongue which reached into the far recesses of her tight canal, licking the entry to her cervix.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck..." she chanted as a huge cum rocked her body, rolling on and on whilst my tongue remained abnormally long and buried deep inside of her.Her juices were so tasty, and became tangier after each cum. I just wanted to devour all of them.

Finally leaving her pussy free, I crawled slowly up her body until my lips encircled one of her nipples. Licking and sucking it, I pushed her arousal levels higher again as I switched back and forth between them. Sensing she was on the cusp of a massive cum, I crawled a little higher until my cock head nudged against her wet and splayed pussy lips. Tara reached down to grab my cock and direct it to her canal entrance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.