The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6 - My Cousin Shelly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My Cousin Shelly - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

When I had woken this morning, I had hopes that I would get to know my cousin Shelly a whole lot better. I knew that I could implant a blatant suggestion into her mind of "Let's have sex together" but that would taken the challenge out of the day ahead.

Things had progressed very well so far with just the mildest of suggestions. Right now, Shelly was laying naked on the sunbed at our beach house, as I applied a liberal coating of suntan oil to her smooth back.

Physically she was almost a carbon-copy of her mother Helen, the sexy MILF that I had fucked yesterday in the shower after the girl's volley ball game. Helen had a very youthful body ... and a very nice fuckable pussy. Shelly was just a younger version.

I'd finished her back and reached for the oil bottle to squirt some on her sexy butt. With a pool of oil on each cheek, I moved down a little to start spreading it all over her butt and between her cheeks. We chatted as I worked ... about nothing really important.

In my new position, I could see between her slightly parted thighs. Her pussy was there to behold, with its fleshy pink lips guarding the entrance to her canal. I occasionally ran my greasy fingers over her asshole and down to her pussy lips. Not encountering any complaints, the touches became more frequent and longer lasting.

I was naked too with my cock fully erect, aching to be touched ... but I was playing a waiting game ... I wanted her to ask to be fucked without me making the thought suggestion.

Although I'd made the thought suggestion that we go skinny dipping in the ocean, and that had been easily received. We had checked each other out as we ran down to the surf and played in it for about 30 minutes. The surf crashing around us pushed us together at times, and we'd landed on top of each other frequently. This teenager loved having this 25 year old lady on top of him ... albeit temporarily.

Having finished her butt, I slopped on more oil, working it the length of her legs ... with my fingers regularly lingering near her pussy. I tried to prolong the process but that may have raised her suspicions.

"Turn over ... I'll do your front" I asked her, hoping that she would agree.

"Hmmm ... you did my back so good" she murmured as she flipped over onto her back revealing her wonderful full C-cup tits and her sparsely haired pussy mound. She closed her eyes as I squirted a pool of oil on her flat tummy before working my oily hands all over her front ... except for her tits and pussy mound.

Then feeling bold and adventurous, I squirted some oil on each of her ample tits, quickly followed up by my hands spreading it all over her tits. They felt amazingly soft to touch ... which contrasted with the hardness of her nipples which got tweaked at times.

I moved again and knelt between her thighs ... getting into position to spread the oil across her mound ... and hopefully her pussy if she didn't object. I poured a pool of oil just above her mound, and then with both hands I spread it everywhere including across her pussy lips.

"Uhhhh ... ummmm" she moaned at my touch. Her eyes remained closed as I blatantly stroked her with my oily fingers.

Sensing that the time was right, I replaced my stroking fingers with my tongue as I moved my face between her thighs. I teased my tongue along the ridges of her lips, before sliding the tongue tip between her oily lips into her juicy pussy channel.

"Oh god ... what are you doing?" Shelly gasped as I increased the frequency and depth of my licking.

"Uhhh ... ohhhhh ... oh fuck" she moaned as my tongue found the entrance to her canal. I looked up and found that she had closed her eyes and was concentrating on my oral titivations. I sensed that she was racing towards a massive cum. That was going to a first for her too ... she'd shared with me the news that she'd never cum with a guy during sex ... either orally or by fucking.

I continued my oral teasings for a few more moments more before sliding a finger inside her tight canal as my lips and tongue refocused on her clit. Stroking my finger in and out, and crooking it to find and stimulate her g-spot yielded immediate results with her body convulsing in a massive cum. As the peak hit, I licked her clit like crazy to double up the sensations.

"Ahhhhhh ... fuuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" she shouted as her cum hit massively ... and rolled on and on. Her juices splattered all over my face as I tried valiantly to devour her tangy juices.

It was a good 5 minutes before she finally relaxed after having experienced so many cum aftershocks. I just crouched between her thighs and watched her during this time ... most of the time she had her eyes closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.