The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5 - My Aunt Helen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My Aunt Helen - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

I was at the school's girls volley ball game admiring the bevy of beautiful young ladies on the team. Being a little mischievious, I decided to try out my new 'out of body' power after the game with a visit to the girls locker room. The team had some real spunks, and it was coached by my aunt Helen (the sister of the guy who I thought was my biological father until recently). He had disappeared with the police looking for him, wanting to speak to him about a string of under-age teenage pregnancies.

I found a safe place to 'park' my body before I slipped out of it and into the changeroom. The girls were in verious stages of undress, so I sent out a thought suggestion to them all "It's time to get naked ... all together".

It worked fabulously with all of them shedding their remaining clothing.

"Oh my god ... what a lot of spunks" I thought as I surveyed the group.

Linda, light blonde hair to the shoulders, 5ft 7ins tall, slim with B-cup tits and a fully shaved pussy.

Sue, short black hair, 5ft 7ins tall, slim with B-cup tits and with a thin landing strip on her mound.

Terri, short ash blonde hair, 5ft 8ins tall, slim with A-cup tits and fully shaved pussy.

Loni, short brown hair, 5ft 6ins tall, slim with B-cup tits and fully shaved pussy.

Eve, long black hair to her waist, 5ft 8ins tall, B-cup tits, dark pierced nipples, and fully shaved pussy with a rose tattoo on her mound.

Kelly, red hair to her shoulders, 5ft 7ins tall, slim with A-cup tits, rosy red nipples and a full bush of red hair.

I had a huge hardon after completing my survey. Helen, the coach, had gone into her office attached to the changeroom whilst the girls showered. With only one shower working properly, the girls went into the shower one at a time.

Linda was first. The other girls egged her on, telling her to hurry up and not use all of the hot water. She didn't take long and was soon back drying off. Her place in the shower taken by Terri. Having dried off, Linda sat on the bench, and was about to get dressed.

I sent her a thought suggestion to wait a couple of minutes before she dressed. That gave me the opportunity to stand in front of her, completely invisible to all in the room. With cock in hand, I rubbed the cockhead across her lips ... just like I'd done to Kerry Cross recently.

That seemed to be the magic move, because she opened her lips and I was able to slide my cock into her mouth.

"Suck it" I suggested to her. "Pretend you have a cock in your mouth".

Her face changed from a puzzled look to a relaxed one, as she started sucking on my cock. Her lips felt fantastic as they encircled my cock, with her tongue swirling around its girth.

"Oh god ... she has done this before" I thought as she sucked me expertly.

I heard some movement to my side, and turned to note that Terri had returned from the shower. Reluctantly I withdrew my cock from Linda's mouth and moved to stand in front of Terri as I made the same suggestions to her.

Same result as Linda, with Terri eagerly sucking my cock, taking me a little deeper than Linda.

"Oh fuck ... what a smorgasboard of mouths ... and pussies" I thought as I sampled mouth after mouth of the team members. Last to suck my cock was Kelly, and I was about to unload in her mouth when Helen yelled from her office for Kelly to get a move on and get dressed.

"Bugger..." I thought as she pulled away from my cock. I was frustrated and very hard, ready to blow my load. I was just about to leave the changeroom when Helen walked from her office naked on her way to the shower.

"Oh fuck me" I muttered as I took in her body. "Fuck that's beautiful".

Helen was in her mid-40s. She was a sandy-haired blonde with hair down to her collar. A slim body, 5ft 9ins tall, with C-cup tits and large dark nipples surrounded by tan-brown areolas. Her pussy was totally devoid of hair. She was a total MILF, being a mother of Shelly who was in her mid-20s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.