The Nerd and His Family
Chapter 2 - My Mum Lisa and My Lover Kate

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My Mum Lisa and My Lover Kate - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

I had been very busy in the last couple of weeks since my mum Lisa had joined me in my bed. She had overcome her need to have new sexual partners, and she had started to develop new powers as a result of our sexual unions.

I too had discovered new powers developing. The most interesting of them had been the ability to make temporary changes to my own body - things like making my cock grow or shrink whilst fucking a lady, or making my tongue longer. The changes only lasted about 10 minutes at a time. The other power was a little harder to understand at the moment - I had permanently healed a cut by touching it and concentrating on what I wanted to happen to it.


I walked into the lounge room of the main house to find a topless Kate (my older lover and best friend of my mother) with my mum, and she was touching and feeling Kate's tits. Kate was also in tears which was something that worried me.

"Mum ... Kate ... what's going on?" I asked.

Mum turned to me and said "Kate has found a lump in her breast, and she's just been to the doctors. It's highly likely to be nasty given her family's history of breast cancer."

"Oh my god ... oh my god" I muttered in horror at the possibility that my first lover and friend may be afflicted with this hideous disease. I sat down beside Kate and took her into my arms, holding her and trying to give her comfort.

Normally having her bare tits pressing into my chest would give me an instant hardon, but with the gravity of the situation my cock remained dormant. We sat there for ages just not talking at all.

Then I had a thought "What if my new-found healing power could help Kate?"

I gave Kate a thought suggestion to ignore what mum and I were going to talk about for a few minutes. Then I told mum what I had experienced lately ... like healing cuts and bruises. I said that I'd like to give it a go on Kate. We'd have to give her a suitable thought suggestion to explain whatever happened.

Mum was very teary eyed when she agreed that I should try it.


With Kate standing, I asked her to let me have a feel for the lump so that I could understand it a little better. She agreed tearfully, with me standing behind her and holding her tits in my hands. My right hand felt the lump almost immediately. It was the size of a pea and felt quite squishy.

Taking it gently between my fingers I held it as I concentrated saying to myself "I want you to shrink away ... becoming smaller and smaller until you completely disappear. All traces of you will be purged from her body when she next visits the toilet."

I held her tits and the lump for a minute or so before I felt the lump getting smaller and smaller until it totally disappeared.

"Kate ... Kate ... I can't feel it anymore" I told her with some restrained excitement.

"What ... what?" she replied as she brought her own hands up to feel for the lump. She felt around for about a minute before she gasped "You're right ... I can't find it anymore."

I then made a thought suggesion that she should check back with her doctor again. Maybe it had been a cyst that had quickly grown and then disappeared was the follow up suggestion.

Kate had tears running down her face as she smiled and laughed at the thought that maybe she didn't have breast cancer. She threw her arms around my mother and hugged her, and then she kissed mum on the lips.


Their lips touching must have ignited a long dormant fuse between them because the kiss restarted almost immediately and was soon deeper and more passionate, as these two best friends became very enamoured with each other.

I sat on the end of the lounge as these two beautiful lovers of mine explored their mutual passions. Kate drew Lisa's lips to her tits and fed her a steady stream of her sweet mother's milk. Milk that she produced and harvested to help new mother's who couldn't breast feed their own children.

Lisa switched back and forth between nipples until she had her fill of the sweet milk. She then pulled her own shirt off and dispensed with her own bra. She drew Kate's lips to her own tits, inviting Kate to lick and suck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.