The Case of the Missing Woman
Chapter 35: The Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Mendon Fishers

It was another year before Percy ventured out of his office. It was not a pleasure trip, but mission to exert control over a Mexican drug lord. It seems that this gentleman was using too much of his own product and running rough shod over his territory along with attempting to expand into a neighbor's.

Percy's mission was to either place the leader back on the straight and narrow or eliminate him. Percy planned the campaign. He arranged for at least 500 of his loyal soldiers to infiltrate the area. These would be his storm troopers. They would kill the entire army of the drug lord if there was no capitulation. Percy preferred killing as opposed to capture, less chance of retaliation.

He told his people the same.

Percy sent a representative to meet with the drug dealer and discuss their differences. A picture of Percy's representative arrived in the mail about a week later. It was a picture of the man's head with no body attached.

Percy retaliated. Five of the drug dealer's top lieutenants along with their families turned up dead. They were found in the court yard of the drug dealer's house arraigned in neat rows. One row contained the bodies and the other row contained the heads. All the drug dealer's house guards were also found dead.

Percy's troops were very good.

The drug dealer fled Mexico never to be seen or heard about again. He got the message.

Percy pondered about what to do with his operation. These people were becoming more and more independent since Ray's death. Percy needed to discuss his goals and aspirations with them. After all Percy was on the wrong side of 60 and had no apparent successor to his position.

Percy arranged for a rumor to circulate throughout his organization. The rumor said that Percy was going to interview all his leaders looking for a replacement. He would be visiting each and every one of them as if on vacation.

It took about three weeks before the phone calls started. Percy was suddenly very popular. He was receiving all sorts of invitations to visit his subordinates in their homes. Percy smiled, his plan was working. He began scheduling his vacation stops. He'd assess each man's loyalty. If the man passed, he would continue in his present position.

If the man failed, well...

Percy was traveling in Sicily see his current host's organization. Percy was staying in the host's villa with the family. There was no talk of business in the villa. The wife was a charming woman about 20 years younger than her husband.

It was obvious that she had married him for his money and him for her beauty and youth. She had produced two children for him, a boy and a girl. The boy was a mirror image of his father, Don Gerard Cassini, a dark curly hair, olive skin, short statue, and slightly overweight for a 10 year old.

The daughter was something else all told. She was tall, slender, blond, fair skinned, and blue eyed. Behind the man's back it was rumored that she was not his daughter, but that of a personal trainer the wife had once hired. This was only whispered because the trainer disappeared shortly after the wife gave birth.

This is probably why the wife always deferred to her husband, almost as if she was in fear of him. Percy watched her and could not see any signs of love for Gerard only fear. Percy speculated that once the children were older, she'd meet with an unfortunate accident.

That was the way of their society.

Looking into her eyes, Percy realized she too suspected her fate.

Percy felt no compassion for her. He was beyond all normal feelings of compassion. Percy talked to his chief about what the disrespect of his men might do to his leadership. Percy talked around the unfaithful wife issue, but Gerard knew exactly what Percy was alluding to.

"Don Percy, my children are young yet and need their mother. When they are older, the problem I have will resolve itself. That I promise, there will be no reason for disrespect," Gerard answered.

Sitting on the patio for an after dinner cigar, Gerard spoke, "Mio Patron, I have a friend who holds parties at his coastal mansion. These festivities are not for the wives, if you understand my meaning. I would like you to be my guest at one. I have not been with a woman since you arrived and have needs."

"Si, my friend, I will join you. It too has been a long time for me," replied Percy.

They were driven the next day to a beautiful villa on the Mediterranean. When they arrived they were shown to a two bedroom suite. Gerard explained, "We will be assured privacy. The rooms are sound proofed and not monitored. This I assure you."

After a fantastic dinner, the two men were escorted to a walled court yard for private entertainment, limited to the villa's guests.

"This man puts on sex shows where women mate with animals. He also provides women for torture if you prefer," Gerard explained.

Percy did not comment, but looked around to assure that his body guards were nearby.

Soon a miniature horse was walked into the yard. The horse was escorted by four men dressed in tuxedos. They stopped at a padded bench decorated with flowers. Soon Mendelssohn's Wedding March played from hidden speakers.

Four young women entered from a side door. They were dressed as bride maids. Well almost dressed. They only had a floral wreath in their hair. The rest of their bodies were naked. They had very nice bodies and Percy felt his body reacting.

As Percy watched them walk, he realized that something was wrong.

"They must be drugged," he thought.

By the time they reached the bench, a man, dressed in black like a priest, was standing behind it. His head was covered by some sort of a dark hood. He could see out, but no one could see in.

Noticing movement back at the entrance, he saw "the bride" enter. She too was completely nude except for a headdress with a veil covering her face. Her body appeared older and not is as good shape as the bridesmaids. Her body bore signs of abuse and neglect. She was all skin and bones. Percy watched her walk. She carried herself in the same matter as the bridesmaids.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.