The Case of the Missing Woman
Chapter 33: The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Mendon Fishers

Giovanni listened to his fancy radio. Most people seeing the set assumed it was used to hear broadcasts from the Vatican. In fact, Giovanni was actually listening to the transmissions from his Caribbean island.

When the radio signal stopped, Giovanni know the island had been overrun. It was lost to his enemies. It was time to cover his tracks. He set a few dials on the set and pushed a small button setting off hidden charges buried in the islands soil. There was enough explosive to destroy everything above the shore line and the complex below ground.

There would be nothing left to identify him let alone anyone on the island.

Giovanni made the sign of the cross for the souls he just consigned to their maker.


"Sir? We have found that this island is loaded with explosives. They have been disarmed but are still dangerous,"

Anatoly ordered the island evacuated and the prisoners transferred to the sub.

"Sub?". "This man never ceases to amaze me," thought Percy"

"Percy someone is watching us. We'll need to blow the island after everyone is safe. There's no since we let on we know about the watcher. I suspect that the man is Smyth's boss, the real brains behind this operation."

I want him, Anatoly. I want him real bad."

Ten minutes later, Percy was standing on the deck of the freighter watching the island explode. They hoped the "boss" bought the blast and maybe just became a little careless because there were three very hard men watching.


Percy and Anatoly cleaned up the operation. They visited Anatoly's interrogation specialist to watch for results. While Smyth provided a lot of information about the operations, he could not help in identifying the head man. The only thing they learned was that the man was called either "The Creator" or "Father Pain." It was believed he was a catholic priest, but nothing was further was revealed.

The slaver's customers were used as examples to Smyth. Smyth would watch them be slowly butchered. Everything that was being done to them was described to Smyth. That way Smyth would understand what was in store for him.

The slaver's customers eventually succumbed to the abuse. Smyth screamed in fear as his captors approached him. They worked on Smyth for two weeks before asking him the first question.

Smyth sang like a canary. He told them everything he knew.

When Smyth finally indicated that he knew no more, the abuse resumed. The interrogator claimed the pain was just to verify Smyth's answers, but Percy suspected the pain was just to punish Smyth.

It was almost a month later when the interrogator declared that Smyth's questioning would produce nothing else useful. He asked Percy, "What do you wish done with this filth?"

Percy replied, "Bring him back to some form of awareness. I was to talk to him."

It took another two days before Smyth was brought to awareness. His pain was dulled and his mind was partially cleared.

Percy walked into the interrogation room. Smyth recognized him and smiled, "I broke her. I wanted to do Angela too, but you caught me before I could get to her."

Percy looked at him, "Mr. Jonathon Huntington Smyth you are sentenced to death." Percy picked up one of the interrogator's tools and proceeded to hack Smyth into pieces. The men in the room let Percy continue chopping long after Smyth was dead before stopping him.

The savagery of the attack was spoken amongst the men who watched. Soon the description circulated across the enterprise.

These hard men gained a new respect for Percy as well as an increase in fear of him.


Percy's next stop was Dr Fritz's clinic in Switzerland to see what progress had been made with Judith.

Percy soon discovered that no progress had yet been made toward Judith's recovery. OK, physically she was healing as expected, but mentally, she was in her own world. Percy reviewed the DVD's of her actions and saw no improvement.

Percy argued Judith's treatment with Dr. Fritz. Percy took control and dismissed the Dr. Percy thought, "I'll use the same formula I used with Kathy Cooper. If it worked with her, it will work with Judith."

Percy started walking into Judith's room. As soon as Judith saw him she started screaming. Nothing would calm her but a sedative. Percy tried this technique for a week before Dr. Fritz finally convinced him to stop.

Dr. Fritz explained, "Percy, she's going to kill herself if you don't stop."

Percy returned to Philadelphia the next day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.