The Case of the Missing Woman
Chapter 28: Another Trip to Philly

Copyright© 2013 by Mendon Fishers

"I miss you," said the voice on Percy's cell phone. "Can you come to Philadelphia and visit with me a couple of days? I'll send Daddy's plane."

A woody was already starting to form in his pants as he listened to her voice, "What time will the plane arrive?"

"In about 30 minutes. I knew you'd come. Don't pack. You have enough clothes here."

"I love that woman," thought Percy. "But damn she always gets what she wants. And I don't know how to stop her. Or even if I want to."

Percy told the staff that he'd be gone a few days and Todd and Jenny were running things at the lodge. Jenny looked at Percy and said, "Angela?"

Percy nodded.

After Percy left Jenny bet the staff he'd be gone a lot longer than two days if Angela had her way.

Later Percy proved her correct. It was two weeks before he returned from Philly.


The private jet was waiting when he got to the small airport. He had broken all kinds of traffic laws trying to make the 30 minute deadline, but then the light in his head went on, "It's a private plane, and they'll wait for me!"

When the plane arrived in Philly, Angela was waiting in a limo for him. As soon as they got in the back seat, she attacked him. Percy didn't remember any of the trip back to the compound. They were like teenagers instead of the 50 something year olds they were.

Angela's father greeted them at the door, "I would like the two of you to join me for dinner at 7:00. Please dress."

Angela gave him a very nasty look.

"He's only a man my dear, you'll kill him if you try too much. And besides I have plans for him."

Percy didn't like the sound of that.


Angela took Percy to her bedroom and helped him get settled in. Not really, she attacked him as soon as they walked through the bedroom door. She was like a wild woman. She tore her clothes off and was soon helping him undress.

After pushing him down on the bed, she climbed on his erection and achieved her first orgasm before Percy was completely sheathed in her warmth. She kept him pressed down and road him to two more organisms before he flooded her with months of his accumulation.

When they had rested up from their exertions, they climbed in her walk-in shower to clean their bodies. All the washing and fooling around lead them to another bout in her bed,

They almost missed dinner with her father. But they were a very satisfied couple.

"Percy, Angela. Have you decided where your relationship is going?" asked her father after finishing his dessert.

He continued, "From the noises the staff and I heard coming from Angie's bedroom, we must assume you two are sexually compatible."

Angela turned a very pretty shade of red.

"Honey, I have spoiled you for your entire life," her father went on. ""While I would love to have Percy as a member of my family, he cannot support you in the style you have become accustomed to. So you two have a very hard decision to make."

1) "Angela do you want to give up all this and move to northern Vermont."

2) "Percy, do you want to give up you interest in your lodge, your lifelong dream, and move in here with us? And join my businesses"

3) "Say goodbye to each other, forever?"

"These are the choices both of you are facing.

Please choose well."

Later that night as Percy and Angela hugged in her bed, Percy knew what his choice would cause. He felt his heart slowly being torn from his chest. While he hadn't spoken a word to Angela, he felt her sobbing into his chest.

"Percy, I'll always love you. But we must try the choices my father gave us. When you leave, I'll be coming with you."

He squeezed her closer and kissed the top of her head.

They left two days later.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.