The Case of the Missing Woman
Chapter 24: Tara's Wedding

Copyright© 2013 by Mendon Fishers

Percy got busy running his lodge and the local police force. There were the usual staffing problems at both fronts to keep him busy.

One day his son-in-law, Dean and he were talking in his office when Dean commented that someday he wanted to be a detective like Percy and would like to learn all the tricks. Percy pushed a bunch of files across his desk to Dean saying, "Review this closed case and tell me what you think."

A week later found Dean again sitting across from Percy, "Dad, there is something wrong with this case. I see the State Boys have closed it, but I don't like their reasoning. For example, the bullet was supposed to have been shot from shore by an errant hunter. The distance to shore was too great to have caused as much damage to the victim's head. The coroners' report indicated as much."

"Did you notice the angle the bullet entered and exited the head?"

"No," Dean replied.

"The bullet entered the rear of the head at the base of the brain and then exited upwards out the front of the skull at an upward angle," explained Percy.

Dean though about it a few minutes and then commented, "A bullet fired from shore would have had at best a flat trajectory if not dropping one, not a rising one like we have here."

"Now you know why the file is still on my desk," replied Percy.

"I'm going to ask around town and see what I can discover about the couple," Dean stated.

"Very discreetly," cautioned Percy.


Tara and Dr. Jim's wedding was getting closer. Percy was occupied in making the necessary adjustments at the lodge to assure it was fully staffed while his staff was away for the wedding. So he was running around the village recruiting cooks, waiters, busboys and maids to run the camp.

Angela started calling him with suggestions/instructions (actually more the instructions than the suggestions) on almost a daily basis. Actually Percy was getting off lightly. Tara was getting a daily call from her also.

One would think this was Angela's wedding.

Percy was getting suspicious that in fact Angela was planning this as if it was her wedding. Percy liked their relationship but had no plans to escalate it. He hoped she understood that fact because he didn't want to upset her father, the Don.

The family took off from a local airport to Philadelphia. Percy was becoming callused to traveling in privet jets but no one else in his family had ever been on one except the one time they met the family in Philly ... They were still impressed by the flight and the aircraft.

They were even more impressed when they landed. Angela was waiting at the end of a red carpet with two limos for their transportation. She greeted them all with hugs and kisses while directing them to their seats.

"Yeap! Angela was defiantly in charge," thought Percy. "And enjoying every minute."

Somehow Angela ended up sitting on Percy's lap because there weren't enough seats in their car. Angela carried on conversations with everyone in the car while at the exact same time giving Percy a very subtle lap dance. Percy had a very difficult time sitting still. Angela on the other hand kept wiggling until Percy's erection was firmly seated between her legs.

Percy broke out in a sweat. He was that close. Luckily they arrived at the compound before Percy erupted. He had to sit in the car until everyone else got out. When asked if he felt well he replied, "A little car sick, thanks."

Angela was back to playing the perfect hostess. She and Henry the butler, showed everyone to their rooms. Somehow Percy ended up sharing a room with Angela. Percy noted that the twin beds were gone having been replaced by a king bed. He checked the closet and the dressers. Both his and her clothes intermingled exactly like any married couple. As Percy explored the bedroom, a single expression came to mind, "Oh Shit!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.