Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 17: Summer's End

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Summer's End - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

The further I got into August, the faster time seemed to go. Everyone knew I was leaving soon, and none seemed too happy about it.

The worst ones handling my imminent departure were the R's. On more than one night I ended up comforting them in my bed. "It's not fair!" wailed Roberta or Rose. "We just get here, and you leave."

I would hug them. "I know, and I'm sorry. But my employment contract is only for the summer. If I could stay here longer I would, but I can't."

"What if Mr. Paxton decides to extend your contract. What then?" Rose asked.

"I'd have to talk it over with my dad, and I don't know what he'd say. He wants me to finish high school and go to college. I am still a minor."

About a week before my end of employment, while we were eating supper, I asked the girls, "Have any of you heard who will be my replacement?"

They all shook their head. Sarah said, "We may be without a supervisor for a few weeks. We'll be fine."

"Why do you even need a supervisor? It's not like we do that much. You girls do all the work."

Samantha answered. "They tried that in Paxton's Aspen retreat. They found that if we aren't working for someone, after a few weeks we tend to slack off in our duties, and become lazy. Having someone to be directly accountable to, keeps us honest."

Rose said, "Personally, I think you'll be back; sooner than you think."

I changed the subject. "I have decided that this last week will be a no clothes week."

Everyone broke out in applause.


My last four days on the island were very important to my girls. They were the last nights each pair could sleep with me. They all made an effort to make it special.

The U's put bubble bath soap in the Jacuzzi, which made for a very foamy bath to have sex in.

The L's filled my room with about 50 votive candles, and turned out the lights. It made for a very romantic atmosphere in which to make love.

The S's dressed like harem girls from Arabian Nights, and put on some Arabian sounding music. With little cymbals on their fingers, and bells on their seams, they did an erotic dance together. It ended with a strip tease.

The S's and I had wonderful sex. The girls seemed even more passionate and aggressive than before.

After I had fucked them both, they were crying. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"We couldn't do it. We tried, but our training is too strong," sobbed Samantha.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Sarah sobbed. "We had decided to break the rules this once, and come for you tonight. It would be a mark against us, but we decided that you were worth it."

I was flattered. "But you couldn't do it?"

They shook their head. "Our conditioning is too strong. We're sorry," said Samantha.

I hugged them both. "That's okay. I appreciate the effort."

The last night was going to be with the R's. I had no idea what they had planned, but was sure it would be memorable.

I was in my room, talking on the phone with my dad about his wedding arrangements, when I realized that my escorts for the evening were missing. I made a quick goodbye, and went looking for them.

I found them in the couch pit, along with the U's and TK's. The S's were in the security room, of course.

Roberta spoke. "We decided, on your last day here, to let you do all of us at the same time."

I nodded. "That was very generous of you. If you'll give me minute..." I turned and headed back to my bedroom.

Satisfying all six of them at once was probably beyond me, without help. I retrieved half a white pill from the medicine cabinet. Those were the super Viagra pills Mr. Paxton had left for me. With a glass of water, I swallowed it.

Returning to the main room, I looked at my 6 girls. "Since this is the R's night, I will do them first. The rest of you, I don't want you to just sit and watch. I know you regularly make love to each other down in your quarters. Tonight, I want you to do it up here. I'd like to see how you have sex with your partner."

I am sure this was a breech in the rules, and could get them all in trouble. But since this was my last night, after a little wordless communication between them, they all nodded in consent.

I looked up at the intercom speaker. "Samantha and Sarah, do either of you have a problem with this? I don't want any of them to get in trouble."

One of them answered, "We just wish we were there also, boss."

"So do I, girls."

I looked at Roberta. "I think I'll start with you." I bent her over the sofa and proceeded to ram my cock up her pussy.

She cried out, "Oh yes!"

As I was fucking my girls, I saw my girls make love to each other. They licked, stroked, and teased each other. They knew just how bring each other to the brink of ecstasy, keep them hanging there, and finally push them over. If I had known some of these things earlier, I'd have made it a lot harder on the girls to not come.

I heard the girls come for the first time. I had only heard that once before. The sound of their moans and wails of them coming got me hard, almost as well as that magic pill.

Seeing the U's 69 each other, the TK's finger each other, while sucking on each other's tits, and later, the R's rub their clits together, were all memories that stay with me to this day.

It turns out that the half pill was just the right amount for me to service 6 girls. My erection wilted after I pulled my cock out of Ursula's ass.

I looked down at the R's, who were panting and covered with sweat, after just having multiple orgasms. "Thank you for this lovely goodbye gift."

I went down into the soaked and stained sofa pit, and stroked the hair of the U's, who were drowsing. "You will be in the security room tomorrow, when I leave. So I'll just say goodbye now."

They reached up and embraced me, wrapping their petite frames around mine. Tears streamed down their faces. "We'll miss you," said Uma.

"If you come back to work for Paxton again, let us know," said Ursula.

I then went over to the R's, and grabbed their hands. "Let's go to bed."

We went to my room and instantly fell to sleep.


I got my wakeup call at 7am. It was Uma. "Time to get up; your helicopter is due in 1 hour."

I sat up and stretched. Looking around, I realized that this would probably be the last time I'd be in this place I had come to think of as home.

The R's, whom I had been nested between, sat up as well. They draped themselves over my shoulders, their breasts pressed against my arms. "Do we have time for a quickie?" asked Rose.

I smiled. "I don't see why not. I'm already packed and ready to go."

They both dove onto my dick, sucking and licking with great vigor.

I came quickly, spewing my cum into the air.

They scrambled to slurp up my seed.

Seeing that I was still hard, Rose pounced onto my cock, riding me enthusiastically. It took longer, but I finally came, filling her pussy.

"The copter will be here in 30 minutes," said Ursula.

I scrambled to the shower. "Sorry, Roberta; we're out of time."

"Aww!" she cried.

They followed me into the shower, but I didn't waste any time there. I washed off the sweat and fluids from the last night and that morning, then got out. I didn't give the R's any chance to distract me again.

I hurried out into the dining area, where the TK's had made me a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. I wolfed it down, not giving it the time it deserved.

"That was wonderful," I said to my Polynesian girls, who had been standing by the table."

"ETA for the copter is 15 minutes," said Uma.

I headed out for the front door. I took a moment to look around the main room one last time. "Goodbye, house," I murmured.

By the front door, the R's were waiting with my small carry-on bag, not much fuller than it was when I'd arrived. I thanked them then exited the building.

Out front, the S's were waiting by the 2 Tesla sedans. They were both wearing their bikinis.

"Why are there two cars?" I cried. "And why are you two dressed?"

The TK's both hugged me. "If you think we're not going to the helipad to see you off, you're crazy."

I nodded. "And 7 of us can't fit in just one sedan."

Sarah gestured to her swimsuit. "And as to our attire, we're going with you."

"What?!"

Samantha shrugged. "Until midnight tonight, you are still a supervisor, employed by Paxton Industries. As such you need a security escort."

I nodded. "I got that. But I don't think they'll let you on a commercial jet dressed in just a string bikini."

Sarah smiled. "We're not going commercially. Mr. Paxton had one of his jets sent over. We'll be flying from Lanai to Pocatello, with just one stopover to refuel."

I didn't know what to say.

Samantha grabbed my hand. "We need to be going. The chopper will be here in just a few minutes."

We all piled in the 2 cars, with the S's driving. We arrived at the helipad that was by the pier. I could see the helicopter in the distance coming in for the landing.

The S's pulled their suitcases, which were much larger than mine, out of the trunks.

I hurriedly said goodbye to TK's and R's. Then I ran to the copter, my bag in hand. The S's and I climbed aboard the helicopter, and took off. The craft flew at such an angle that I didn't get a chance to look back at the island as we left.

The jet we boarded on Lanai looked just like the Gulfstream I had flown in on. Of course, it could have an exact copy. This time I got to see the back of the plane. It had a small kitchen, an office with internet access, and a small bedroom that was almost completely filled with a queen-sized bed.

Samantha and Sarah both took off their swimsuits. "Now it's our turn to say goodbye," said Sarah.

After coming twice, already that morning, I wasn't able to satisfy them both, when we got into bed. I fucked Samantha, but couldn't get it back up for Sarah.

I explained what I'd been doing that morning, added to all the sex I'd had the night before. Sarah did not seem upset. "We have plenty of time for you to regain your strength before we land."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.