Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 14 The Accident

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 The Accident - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

As we headed back to the house, after seeing Stewart and Collin off, Tia let out a sigh. "Those fireworks sure looked like a lot of fun. Too bad we missed them."

"You didn't," I said.

Both Tia and Kai looked at me. "What do you mean?" they said together.

"There are 2 big boxes back at the house. One is marked 'Tia', and the other is marked 'Kai'. In each box is a sample of all the fireworks we shot off last night. They are all for you 2 to shoot off tonight."

The 2 Polynesian girls jumped all over me, hugging, kissing and groping. "You're the best, Sir!" Kai gushed.

I nodded. "There's even one of those big Gettysburg things."

Lisa nodded her head. "That was very nice of you."

"I just remembered how it sucked to be left out."

I turned and addressed the group. "You can all come to the pier and watch their fireworks, of course. But you can only watch. These are just for the TK's."


We had another early supper, like the day before. We even ate some of the leftover food from the cookout.

Mid-meal I spoke up. "I got an e-mail from Collin and Stewart today. They both made it home safely. It was a smooth flight, which they slept most of the way."

They all laughed.

"When they got home, there was an e-mail for each of them, from Mr. Paxton. They both forwarded me a copy."

The girls all murmured excitedly on that news.

"What did he say?" asked one of the S's via intercom.

On Collin's, Roy said that he was impressed by his brilliant mind, and if he wanted to go to college and major in any of 2 dozen subjects, he'd pay the way, including room and board."

"What were the majors?" asked Lorraine.

"It covered everything from Electrical Engineering to Genetics to Psychology to all types of Medicine. He said that after he graduated, Paxton Industries would have a job waiting for him."

"That was very nice of him," said Lisa.

"What about Stewart?" asked Uma.

"Mr. Paxton advised that, with his outgoing personality, he was a natural for public office. Like Collin, he offered to help him finance his campaign if he decided to run.

"He told Stewart that politicians had been given a bad reputation. But if done ethically, public office is a noble and worthy profession."

"It looks like your friends have made a real impression on our boss," said Ursula.

"Looks that way," I said


That night was different from the night before. I sat back and watched, instead of participating in the festivities. The other girls, now veterans, taught Tia and Kai how to shoot off the fireworks. Before long, the TK's decided to let the other girls join in, and it was Independence Day all over again, but on a smaller scale.

It was fun not being an active participant. I got to see how the girls interacted with each other. I noticed that each pair never got far away from each other. Even in almost total darkness, it was like they had an invisible bungee cord attached to their waists, which let them get only so far apart.

That brought up other mysteries about them, in my mind. Like, why did none of them know about celebrating Independence Day, and how none of them had ever shot off fireworks before. It would be nice to find out more about their background; but with me not able to ask personal questions, I was afraid that my questions would stay unanswered.

After the last firework was shot, the TK's, who were my escort that night, ran up and hugged me.

"Thank you so much, Sir," said Kai

"That was so much fun," continued Tia.

Kai whispered in my ear. "I think you'll like how we thank you tonight, in bed."

I smiled back. "I'm sure I will."


The next day, I got an e-mail from Mr. Paxton. It said: Kevin- I have heard encouraging things about you and the way you've been running the house. Your idea of getting a grill was inspired. When guests start coming (and they will start coming when the weather gets cool up north) an outdoor cookout will go over big. Note that I sent you enough charcoal for many more cookouts. If you have any more ideas to improve the house, please let me know.

I decided to mention Spencer's idea of adding picnic tables, in my reply. I'd give him the credit, of course.

The e-mail continued:

Now, as to your employees: I don't think you are using them to their full potential. You are their boss. They are yours to command. They will do anything you say, and I do mean ANYTHING. Think of something degrading and humiliating, and they will do it. You will be surprised. Give it a try.

-Roy PS click on word below.

Underneath was the word "PRESS" in blue letters. I clicked on it, and software downloaded into my computer. It included me creating a password, so only I could use it. After the installation finished, the only thing new on my desktop was an unmarked blue button. When I clicked on it, I had to enter my password. Once I did that, the icon disappeared, and nothing seemed to happen. Then I heard a click come from somewhere in my room. I searched and could not find anything new, until I noticed a 5'x5' floor tile was raised up. I lifted it up and there were stairs leading down, much like the hidden door that led to the security room.

Just then there was a frantic pounding on the door. "Mr. Hayden! Sir! Are you all right?" cried one of the U's.

"I'm fine. What's the problem?"

"All of the cameras and microphones went out in your room. The door is locked and none of the keys work. Do you want to break it down?"

I realized this was part of keeping the hatch, and whatever was below, secret. "Don't do it! This is a supervisor-only protection protocol. If this happens again, while I am in my room, don't do anything."

This wasn't the only other place in the house with such protections. The employees' quarters were through the kitchen. It had a handprint recognition plate, which would not allow me access. I could understand this. Everyone needs a place where you can let your hair down and relax.

An L spoke in a subdued voice. "We understand, Sir. Forgive the disturbance."

I returned to the hatch, and went down the stairs. A light turned on as I descended. Twenty feet down, there was a door. On the other side of the door was large room 30 feet by 30 feet. The room was a complete dungeon. It had 2 hanging cages and 2 big black X's to spread a girl on. There were also some contraptions with pulleys and gears, which were beyond me.

On one wall was a vast array of devices of torture. The paddles and whips were self-explanatory; but some items, I had no idea what they were.

On the facing wall was a wide variety of sex toys. Many were obvious, like dildos. But many of them were in such weird shapes and configurations, that I could not figure how they worked.

By each wall there was a table and a large padded chair. On each table was a large loose leaf binder. The binder was chained to the wall. Each binder contained detailed instructions on the use and care of every item on their respective wall.

A bit overwhelmed, I sat down for a moment. I needed time to let all of this sink in. I got up, left the room, and went upstairs.

When I closed the hatch, a soft voice announced, "Video and audio returning in 5... 4... 3..."

I moved away, so the location of the hatch would not be obvious.

"We have you back, Sir. Are you alright?" It was one of the S's on the intercom.

"Just fine; I assume the girls told you about the security override."

"They did, Sir. It would have been nice to have learned about it ahead of time."

"I just learned about it myself, from some notes Mr. Paxton sent me."

"Understood," the intercom shut off.

In the next few days, I would go down the hatch and spend an hour reading the books. Fascinating stuff written in such a straight forward manner, you almost forgot the amount of pain you could inflict with the implements hanging on the wall. Many of the sex toys came in sets of 8. I could use them on my entire household.

Still using them scared me more than a little. I figured that I would use some of the more benign ones first, and work my way up.


My first attempt at degrading and humiliating my girls, per Mr. Paxton's suggestion, was an abject failure.

On the morning of the 6th, the day after the TK's fireworks display, I walked in on the girls eating breakfast. "I have an announcement to make," I said.

Everyone froze, and looked at me expectantly.

"Things are going to be different this coming week. For the next 7 days, all employees are forbidden from wearing clothes. Everywhere you go you must be naked. All you can wear is your necklace."

Uma looked at me, wide-eyed. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"As a heart attack," I replied.

"Woo hoo!" she cried, as she flung off her tee shirt and shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.