Best Summer Job Ever?
Chapter 13: Transfer

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Transfer - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

After Dr. Wong gave Rose a clean bill of health, the girls started a more intense training regimen. They started learning taekwondo, and krav maga. Their exercises became more strenuous, with lots of running, lifting, and leg presses.

They had been given permission to walk outside in the compound. They had to put on spray tan each time they went out. It was odd for them, at first to be out in the sun naked. Only about one in ten was a trainee, outside. The sun did feel good against their skin, though.


Three weeks into their training, Bianca entered the cafeteria where the two were eating supper. "Well, it's official, you are definitely going to Hawaii. You leave in a week."

Rose and Roberta gave each other a high-five. "Whoo Hoo!" they cheered.

Their trainer held up a file. "I managed to acquire the file on the island and all its staff. Here's your copy."

"Thanks, Bianca," said Roberta. "You're the best."

"Now, this is very important stuff. You need to go over the whole file and know everything, tonight."

"Sure thing," said Rose, as she nuzzled her partner, and took a bite of their pecan pie.

Bianca knew when she was being blown off. She slammed her hand down on the table, making them both jump. "This is important! Your future is on that island. I want you two to spend the evening going over this with a fine tooth comb. No fucking, and no sucking; we have just seven days to figure out your persona that will make you distinct from the rest of the house."

That cowed them. "Yes, Ma'am," they said together.


The next morning, Bianca walked into their room.

They were lying in bed, stroking each other.

"Well, what do you think?"

"About what?" asked Rose.

"The island, your soon-to-be co-workers and boss; you know, everything."

The two blushed. "We really meant to get to the file; and we did get started," said Roberta.

"But we got ... distracted," said Rose.

Bianca sighed. "I thought so. You now have two options. We can sit down, right now, and go over everything in that file, or you can leave all the planning up to me."

Roberta smiled. "You can handle it, Ma'am. We trust you."

She nodded, "Very well."

Bianca opened the door. "Get on the gurneys in the hallway."

"What? Why?" cried Rose.

"You are going in for surgery."

Roberta's mouth flapped, trying to come up with the right words. "You can't be serious."

"As a heart attack," she said. Through the door four large orderlies walked in. "Are we going to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

The girls hesitated, so Bianca nodded to the men. They moved toward the girls.

"We're going. We're going!" cried Rose. They got up out of their bed, and walked to the doorway.

Bianca shook her head. "For the last few weeks, I have gone easy on you, because I'm a romantic. I've given you lots of time to yourselves, so you could bond. I now see that has been a mistake. You two are so into each other you've forgotten why you are here. What your duties are. I will have to correct that."

The orderlies helped them onto the gurneys then handcuffed a wrist to the side railing.

"What are you going to do to us?" wailed Roberta.

"I had a neat idea to make you more distinct from the other girls on the island. I was going to run it by you, and get your opinion. Since you let me decide. I decided to go ahead with it."

The orderlies pushed the gurneys down the hall.

"Don't worry," called Bianca, as they rolled away. "It's very minor. You'll be out and awake in just a couple hours."


Three hours later, Rose and Roberta woke up.

Bianca was standing over them. "Welcome back."

Rose shook her head groggily, "What'd you do?" she asked.

"It wasn't me Dr. Hayward did all the work."

The middle aged plastic surgeon, who was standing next to Bianca, shrugged. "It was very simple. A snip, a fold and two stitches, that's all there was to it."

Roberta reached up toward her eyes. "My vision seems weird."

"Don't touch your eyes!" the doctor exclaimed. "If you tear the stitches, we'll have to start over."

The trainer showed the girls each a handheld mirror.

Rose looked, stunned. "You turned us ... Japanese?"

Dr. Hayward nodded, "Or Chinese, or Korean, whatever you choose."

Roberta and Rose's eyes had been narrowed, so they looked oriental.

Bianca dismissed the doctor. "Here's why I had this done: At the island you are going to need to stand out, and all the other girls, except for Tia and Kai are Caucasians, like you. In order to be distinct, you needed something to set you apart."

Roberta objected. "But we don't look oriental. We don't have the right face, eye or skin color, nose shape, or lips."

Their trainer shrugged. "Tell everyone you're half Japanese. And with the tanning spray, it'll be hard to tell what your original skin tone was. Trust me; a little ethnic zing will give you an edge over all the other girls."

Rose decided that she couldn't undo what's been done. "When do the stitches come out?"

"According to the doctor, the stitches will fall out on their own, in about a week."

Roberta looked closely at her new eye shape. "I don't see any stitches."

"They're hidden by the skin fold."

Rose blinked rapidly. "My eyes itch."

Bianca held up a little ointment tube. "In a few days, that'll go away. If they bother you too much, use this anti-itch cream. Be sure to put some on at bedtime, so you don't tear your stitches in your sleep."


That night, Bianca brought into the girls' bedroom a bag with sensor pads on it. "Time put these on again."

Rose moaned. "I thought we were done with this."

"So did I," said Bianca, "until I ran across this attitude problem of yours. You two need an adjustment, and we don't have much time to fix it. It's either this or the training collars."

The two sighed, and put on the sensors.


The next day, they approached Bianca. "Ma'am, we're sorry about our attitude," said Rose.

She nodded. "You don't really understand your situation, and quite possibly, don't care. But I do. So far, three of my teams have been promoted to personal assistants. I figure one more and I'll be promoted to training trainers.

"Look, I have your best interests at heart. If you'll just trust me to get you ready for your first assignment, I'll explain my every decision, before it happens."

Rose and Roberta looked at each other. "Deal," they said together.

"But will you please go over the file I gave you? You need to know who your co-workers will be."

"We can do that," said Roberta.


The next day, they approached Bianca again. They were showering after their workout. "Ma'am, we have a question," said Rose.

She cocked her head. "What is it?"

Roberta spoke. "We've been looking through the file, and the island requires four teams, and there's already four there. Who's leaving?"

Bianca nodded. "You're learning. I've been checking into it, and it's the L's."

"The L's?" they asked.

"You need to read some more. Mr. Hayden names all his teams by their initials. Lisa and Lorraine are the L's."

"That means were going to be the R's," said Rose with a sigh. "I guess it could be worse. We could be the called the gooks or the japs."

Roberta nodded. "I can live with being an R."

"It's good it's the L's that are going," said Bianca. "You'll be replacing the redheads on the island with you red hair. If they were to stay, we'd need to dye your hair.

Their trainer dried herself off, as she stepped out of the gym shower. The pair followed suit. "And speaking of hair, did you notice the nude mug shots of the staff?"

Rose nodded. "Sure did. When do we get ours taken?"

"Just before you go to work on the island.

"Did you notice that all of them have pubes?"

Roberta answered. "Yeah, so?"

"We're going to use that to make you distinct."

"You're going to shave our bush?" exclaimed Rose.

"Not shave. It grows back, and needs constant maintenance. You don't need that headache. Waxing lasts longer, but you'd need rewaxing every month, and you have the problem with ingrown hairs.

"No, what I have in mind is permanent treatment."

"Like what?" asked Roberta.

"Laser hair removal is the latest thing. It is permanent, painless, and can be done a lot faster than electrolysis."

Rose and Roberta stood watching Bianca, as she got dressed.

"Any questions?" she asked.

They shook their heads.

"Good, you'll go in for the procedure tomorrow."


The next afternoon, they walked out of the grooming and beauty center, located in one of the neighboring buildings, with newly bare pussies. Bianca was outside the door, waiting.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Horny," said Roberta.

Rose nodded in agreement. "My pussy is so sensitive, just the air from the vents is getting me aroused."

Bianca smiled. "I can tell. With no hair down there, I can see that your clit is erect. I can even see some moisture."

Embarrassed, they put a hand over their vagina.

The trainer laughed. "It's been a long time since I've seen you two show any modesty.

"But don't worry, that sensitivity is due to that patch of skin being covered up, until now. In a few days, it'll go away. Enjoy it while you can."

Roberta asked, "Have you ever had it done, Ma'am?"

"A few times for various assignments, Bernice and I got waxed. That was never fun. But that short-term sensitivity was always a thrill."

Rose's eyes widened. "Imagine what it'll be like when we eat each other out."

Bianca put up a restraining hand. "You can do that tomorrow. Right now, we need to do more planning."

They groaned, but followed her to the exit.

"Wait! Before you go outside, you need to use some of this." She held up a can of spray tan.

Roberta laughed. "You're right. We are rather pale down there."

As they headed back to the main building, under the partial shade of the palm trees, Bianca asked, "Have you given any more thought on what type of outfit you want to be your trademark for this assignment? You know you want something distinct from the other girls."

Roberta nodded. "We think we have a winner, but we want to hear yours first."

"How about togas?" asked Bianca. "They are classic and very sexy. You can alter the length, amount of cleavage, and transparency to fit the occasion. I have a bunch of pictures and drawings I got from the internet to show you."

Rose nodded. "That sounds great, but check this out: Since we have been altered to look half-Asian, we decided to look up Asian cultures. It is generally agreed on that Japanese girls are the sexiest."

Roberta jumped in. "Thai girls run a close second, but they don't usually have the slant eyes we have."

"So, you're going to say you're half-Japanese," said Bianca. "Are you going to dress as geishas?"

They shook their heads. "Too complicated," they said together.

Rosa continued. "We came across the modern Japanese schoolgirl. Very iconic and sexy; the outfits can be altered, like your toga, to fit the situation."

Bianca nodded. "You're right, it is better. Each school has its own uniform, which makes for hundreds of options. Plus, to mix things up, you can switch over to the Catholic schoolgirl. You know, with the starch white top, and plaid skirt."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.