Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 12: Torture

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Torture - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

The next morning, Roberta and Rose woke to a loud click. The collar around their neck fell off.

"Happy?" Bianca stood at the foot of their bed, with the little white plastic bag the sensors came in.

Together they nodded. "Thank you," they said together.

Bianca smiled. "Have you noticed? You're talking together more often; finishing each other's sentences. And when you do speak, you take turns. That means you are synching. Your bond with each other is nearly complete."

They looked a little panicked. "What does that mean?" asked Rose.

"You are together, until the day you die. Your bond with each other is closer than any couple, or any twins. No partner has another intimate relationship. They never date anyone else. They never get married.

"Many girls, when they lose their partner, kill themselves, or lose their mind. I have seen it. It's not pretty.

"I was one of the lucky ones, if you can call me that. I can function, but barely. I take anti-depressants every day, just to get up in the morning. And I molest my charges, pretending they are my Bernice. Sorry about that."

The two nodded. "It's okay," said Roberta.

"What I am saying is take care of each other. Because you are all you'll ever have. You will be very happy, for as long as you both shall live."

The two looked at each other. Fear crossed their faces.

Bianca broke into a smile. "Look, I'm rambling. I had too much to drink, last night. And it doesn't mix well with my meds.

"I'll go get you your breakfast, and then you need to go see Dr. Hayward. He wants check on your new faces."

They both nodded. "Thank you," they said together, glancing at each other.

Rose looked at her life partner. "We better hurry up and come, before she gets back."

They sat close together so their bodies were only a few inches apart. Their legs overlapped each other, so the soles of their feet met behind the rear of their partner. They pushed their hands into the space between them, and started rubbing the other's clit.

Bianca, with the two breakfast trays, watched them on a monitor from an adjacent room, and noted their progress in her journal. It had been two days since she had needed to prompt them to masturbate.

As they reached their climax, the two bridged the gap between them. They embraced, their lips locked in a passionate kiss, and their breasts rubbing against each other. That caused their orgasms to multiply in intensity.

Bianca entered the room with their food. "Having fun?" she asked.

"Uh huh," said Roberta, her limbs still entangled with her partner.

"Good, now get up. You need to eat, and then get your faces checked."

After breakfast, Rose asked, "Before we leave this room, do you want us to eat you out, Ma'am?"

Bianca looked sad. "No time, right now; maybe later."

Dr. Hayward on Floor 5 examined how their faces were healing, and said it was going fine. He put more of the healing cream on their faces and sent them on their way.

As they took the elevator to the gym on Floor 3, Bianca pushed the stop button. "I am going to give you girls something that is very rare here: a choice. Do you want to continue your training in isolation, or would you prefer to join the rest of the people in this building?"

"You mean we'd train with other girls?" asked Rose.

"Not just partners, but other unjoined Paxton employees. You could eat in the cafeteria on the first floor. The food there is much better than the hospital food you've been eating. I know that's not saying much. You'd meet other girls in training, like you, who may help you cope with the changes you're going through. You'll see girls who have completed training and are now assigned to this facility"

They looked at each other. "I think we'd like that," said Roberta.

Bianca nodded. "Your gym will be unlocked today. Other employees may come in and exercise in the same area as you. There won't be many, since most people are working. But some people work odd hours and workout at strange hours too."

Under their trainer's careful supervision, Rose and Roberta started stretching, getting ready for their five mile walk.

"Dr. Wong will be checking your legs tomorrow. If he gives you an okay, you'll be able to run these five miles, not to mention, some earnest training in martial arts."

As they walked, some other people started walking into their gym. A woman in her thirties, wearing a tank top and gym shorts. Another joined pair, also wearing gym clothes, did some stretches and calisthenics before jogging around the track.

Rosa turned to Bianca, who was walking with them. "They're all dressed. We're the only ones who are naked."

The trainer nodded. "Only trainees are naked. When you finish, you'll be dressed, whenever you're in public. When you are alone, you can choose whether you stay dressed or not. For Bernice and me, we were always happy to shuck these restrictive clothes when we were alone."

The two looked at their bodies self-consciously.

"Don't worry. You'll meet other trainees soon enough."

Around mile three of their walk, another pair of trainees entered the gym. They were young, barely pubescent. They had no hair on their bodies, and their breasts were just starting to bud. Their blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Their trainer was a tall fit man with a brown pencil mustache.

"Their trainer is a man?" asked Roberta.

"Some are men; some are joined partners; and some are women who have never been joined."

"I bet he fucks them all the time," whispered Rose.

Bianca nodded, "Without a doubt." The idea didn't scandalize her at all.

Soon the other trainees were running on the track. Their trainer set a pace that they had trouble keeping up with. Not wanting to waste any breath they nodded a greeting to Rose and Roberta as they passed.

The two nodded back.

After the five miles, they went to the weight room, and started doing bench presses. Other people were in there working on other apparatuses. There were matching sets of all the equipment, no doubt designed for all the joined partners.

As they were finishing up their fifty reps, the male trainer and his two charges, whose necklaces said Tina and Tracy, walked in. He walked up to Bianca and asked. "Do you mind if I fuck your girls? I want to show mine how a big girl takes a cock."

Bianca shrugged. "Fine with me; but if you do one you'll have to do the other as well. Are you up for it?"

That made him pause. "I'll just have to split my energy between them."

Bianca looked at her charges. "Okay, girls, big bad Chad here is going to show you how a real man fucks. So, make sure you're wet and ready."

Roberta was about to protest, but Bianca gave her a dirty look, that made her stop.

The two started rubbing their clits, getting themselves wet and ready for the coming cock.

Chad dropped his shorts, revealing his five inch cock. It was only halfway erect. He pumped it furiously with his hand to make it harder, with less than thrilling results.

Bianca took off the gym shorts she was wearing, and straddled the workbench where Roberta was laying. "I'll make it easy for you. I'll do one and you can do the other." She lowered her snatch onto her trainee's face. Roberta started lapping away.

The male trainer could still not get it up.

Bianca was now panting, from Roberta's attention. "Rose, be a dear and help Chad out."

Rose sat up and knelt before the black-haired man. She licked and sucked his cock, trying to get it hard. When she finally got him erect, he almost instantly came.

"Oh no!" he cried. "Not yet! Don't!"

Rose swallowed every drop of his load.

Bianca came soon after Chad, creaming all over Roberta's face. Rose ran over and helped her clean up

Bianca gestured theatrically. "And that, my friends, is how Chad gets it done."

"You bitch!" he snarled, as he pulled up his shorts.

"I'm not the one with stage fright, trying to show off," she countered.

"At least I'm not a psycho dyke with a dead partner."

Everyone flinched. Even Tracy and Tina knew that was a low blow.

Bianca stood up next to Chad. They were about the same height. "That's right, Chad, my partner died. She died saving Mr. Paxton's life." She glowed with pride as tears dripped down her face.

"Bernice loved me. She cared for me deeply. How about you, Chad? Has anyone in your life loved you, except your mommy?"

The male trainer's mouth flopped open as he tried to come up with a retort. "Fuck you," he finally said, as he stormed out of the weight room.


Lunch in the cafeteria was much more crowded than the gym. People were jostling to get their food. Many people ogled their curvaceous bodies, but no one seemed to think it odd.

Bianca showed them where to get in line, and where to get their drinks, and guided them to a booth.

"Girls, if any man has performance problems like Chad did, don't you dare do what I just did. You sympathize, say that he must be tired, and do everything in your power to get him hard, like Rose did. If you laugh at or humiliate a man, he will not forget it. It is a sure way to sabotage any chance of advancement."

Rose and Roberta looked a few tables over, and saw a trainee on her knees, sucking a man's dick, her head bobbing furiously on the large cock. Her partner had her head up a woman's skirt. By the look on the woman's face, she was doing a wonderful job.

"Does that happen around here often?" asked Rose.

Bianca turned her head to see. "All the time; you'll be called on to perform in the cafeteria, sooner or later."


After lunch, they went to the shooting range, and spent the afternoon firing at targets. By the end of the day, they were hitting the target almost all the time. There weren't many bulls-eyes, but it still was an improvement.

As they went back to their room, Bianca made an announcement. "I am restricting your marksmanship to just once a week."

They both were pleased. "Why?" asked Roberta.

"You have the basic skills for shooting; once a week will keep the skills fresh. You will have time in Idaho to improve on it."

When they got to Floor 6, Bianca took them down a hall to the left, instead of going straight ahead, to their room. They stopped in front of the second door on the right.

"I have a treat for you," she said. "I have arranged for you to spend some time with Tracy and Tina."

They gaped. "The trainees we met today?" asked Rose.

"That's right. They are about to graduate, and I thought you'd learn a lot from them.

"Just remember, don't ask them anything about their past. Many of these girls have suffered abuse, and it's painful to talk about. Don't ask any personal questions. How would you feel if someone asked how old you were?"

Roberta nodded. "We understand."

On the other side of the door, as promised, was the partners Tina and Tracy. Chad was nowhere to be seen. It was another blank white room. A large mirror was on the left wall, but no other decoration.

Both of the teams seemed nervous and awkward around these strangers. They shook hands, but that was all.

Bianca came back with a flat box in her hand. "Have any of you played Twister?"

They all shook their heads.

"It's a great way to break the ice, and helps your flexibility. If I say 'right hand red," you put your right hand on a red spot. If I say 'left foot blue', you put you left foot on a blue spot. Only one limb per spot; got it?"

They nodded.

Before long they were all laughing and shrieking, as they tried to twist themselves into impossible shapes. As they played, they started talking.

"Do you know where you're going?" asked Tracy.

Roberta nodded, "Mr. Paxton's compound in Idaho."

"Wow! You're lucky!" said Tina. "We're going to a chip factory in Thailand."

"It's not a sure thing yet," said Rose.

"I hope you get it. We're going to have to work hard to get noticed and promoted," said Tracy.

"Have been on the 'X' yet?" asked Tina.

Roberta shook her head.

"Whoops, we're not supposed to talk about that," said Tracy.

Soon the game was forgotten, and they talked about the various doctors and personnel in the compound, and what particular kink or fetish each had, that could be used to get on their good side.

After an hour, Bianca called out, "Time's up, ladies; time for you to go back to your everyday lives."

They moaned then said their goodbyes. Rose and Roberta hugged Tracy and Tina, before Chad, who had been waiting outside, led them to the elevator. Rose marveled that hugging them couldn't hold a candle to her partner.


Dr. Phillips turned to Mr. Paxton, who had been watching the four from the other side of the one-way glass. "Well, what do you think, Sir?"

"You did a remarkable job, Doctor. Both Rose and Roberta are both spitting images of her. It is remarkable."

"But..." the doctor said.

"But they don't move like her. They don't talk like her. The body language is all wrong. You have no control over any of that, I know."

"I'm sorry it didn't work out," he said.

Roy Paxton scratched his head. "Do you know what it's like? 'Hercules Goes Bananas.' Have you ever seen that movie?"

The physician shook his head.

"Good for you. It was a low budget movie from the 70's; a complete waste of retina. The only thing notable about it was that it starred Arnold Schwarzenegger in his first cinematic role. He looked the part, of Hercules, since he was still a bodybuilder at the time, but his thick Austrian accent didn't fit. So, the producer had him dubbed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.