Best Summer Job Ever?
Chapter 7 Rose

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 Rose - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

Ellen Hayden woke up on an operating table. Her head hurt and her legs felt like they were on fire. She tried to move her head, but found she couldn't. It was firmly locked in place. A brief test showed that she could not move her arms and legs. Her eyes were bleary, but she could hear the sound of a heart monitor, and the whispers of people talking above her head.

The last thing she remembered was getting in her car to go to Pocatello, on a date; after that, nothing.

A voice spoke to her. His face was just outside her peripheral vision. "Are you awake? Can you hear me?"

"Yesssh," she slurred out.

"I am Dr. Phillips. You have been in an accident. Do you know your name?"

For a second, it eluded her. Like an almost forgotten memory. "Ellen. Ellen ... Hayden," she finally said.

"One millimeter deeper," said the doctor.

His nurse pushed a button on a panel that controlled the probe that was in the frontal lobe of her brain.

"Once again, what's your name?"

Suddenly, it was gone. Her name; where she was from; how old she was. Everything. She had never felt so lost. "I ... I don't know," she said. Tears filled her eyes.

"We got it," said the doctor.

The nurse pushed a different button, and with a small zap, all that had been Ellen Hayden was gone.

"Do you know your brother's name?" the doctor asked.

Her eye widened. "I have a brother?"

He turned back to his nurse. "It looks like we got it all. Go through all the questions and make sure. Stay away from the language centers. After that, put the proximity implant in her limbic center."

The nurse rolled her eyes. She had done the procedure dozens of time. She knew the drill. "Yes, doctor."

"I need to go check on her counterpart."


An interminable time later, she woke up. She was in a hospital bed. Her head was bandaged up, and her legs were in a cast. She saw an IV drip in her arm and a heart monitor beeping beside her.

She had no idea who she was, where she was, or how she got there.

A young doctor walked into her room. "Ah, you're awake good. I'm Dr. Phillips. How are you feeling?"

She tried to speak, but she couldn't open her mouth.

"You were in an accident. You and your friend were hit by a bus in downtown Portland. You are in a private hospital. We are patching you up."

A friend! She had a friend! One who might know something about who she was?

"Tell me do you know your name?"

"Nnnn..." was all she could get out.

He shook his head. "I was afraid of that. When you were hit, you cracked your skull. A fragment of your skull damaged your brain. A few millimeters deeper and you'd have been a vegetable. I'm afraid your friend has the same memory loss.

"The one thing we do know is your name. You had no ID on you. But you were wearing this around your neck." He held up a gold necklace. On it was a name, spelled out in cursive: Rose.

"Rose," she thought, like a drowning woman to a life preserver. "My name is Rose."

He put the chain around her neck. "Let's get you reunited with your friend," said Dr. Phillips, as he disconnected her from the heart monitor and IV.

An orderly entered the room, undid the brakes on her bed, and pushed her out of the room, and down the hall. Even before she could see who she was joining, a feeling of relief and joy filled her. This person, whoever she was, would help her through these tough times.

The occupant of the room was another girl. She also had a bandaged head, but no casts on her legs. Her mouth was exposed, and evidently she could speak. She must have been not as damaged by the accident. Around her neck was a similar necklace, with the name "Roberta" on it.

Roberta, she thought, another fragment to hold onto.

From what she could see, through the eye holes in her bandages, Roberta seemed as thrilled to see her, as she was to see her.

Roberta spoke the words, Rose was thinking. "Now that we're together, are you able to answer questions, doctor?"

He had followed behind the orderly. "I'll tell you what I know."

"Who are we?"

"We have no idea. The fact that your faces were all busted up was a big problem. We ran your prints through the data bases. There were no hits. No missing people, by the name of Rose or Roberta, matched your description. Right now we are at a loss."

"Are we sisters?"

"You are not related by blood. We ran a DNA test on both of you. You are third cousins, at best."

Frustration filled her voice. "What is going to happen to us? We have no last name, no family, and no skills that we can remember."

Dr. Phillips smiled. "I may have a solution to that, but I need to make some phone calls. Don't give up hope." He turned to leave the room.

"When will her jaw be unwired?" Roberta asked.

"That is scheduled for tomorrow."

"Good."

As the orderly was about to leave, following the doctor, Roberta called out. "Could you push us closer together?'

He nodded, and pushed the two beds side-by-side, with only 3 inches separating them.

Simultaneously, the two reached out and grasped each other's hands. A thrill ran through them both. How could so small a contact create such joy?

The two spent the rest of the day and all the night, holding hands. Roberta didn't say much. What was there to say?


The next morning, Dr. Phillips unwired Rose's jaw. She exercised her jaw muscles, getting rid of the stiffness.

He unwrapped the bandages that covered both of their faces. Both were a mess of scars and stitches, but an idea of what their face was going to look like, could be seen. They both had auburn hair, cut short.

"Is this what we looked like?" asked Rose.

"We really have no idea. When you were brought into the emergency room, your faces were hamburger. Your cheeks and nose cartilage was broken in several places. Even your eye sockets were shattered. It took numerous surgeries to reconstruct your faces. At the time, we were working on the premise that you were sisters, so we rebuilt your faces so you'd look like each other."

They took turns looking in a mirror. They saw that, after the healing, they were going to look very similar to each other.

"How soon before the rest of the stitches come out?" asked Rose.

"You would need to talk to the chief plastic surgeon, Dr. Hayward."

"That would be me," said an older doctor. He stepped through the doorway, almost on cue. "And to answer your question, they'll come out in about a week. We have a special cream that will keep your skin supple, and reduce any chance of scars."

A pair of nurses walked in and started smearing a cold cream-like substance on their faces.

"After that, I'm afraid we will have to wrap your faces again in bandages. It insures that the cream will soak in, not evaporate away."

The two nodded their heads, resigned.

"When will the casts come off?" asked Roberta.

Dr. Phillips looked amused. "Rose's casts could come off in a few days. We are using new healing acceleration therapies, which will get her back on her feet super-fast."

When the wrapping session was done, Dr. Hayward left, but Dr. Phillips remained. "It is time for you to go to your bone therapy sessions, Rose."

Panic hit her. "Could Roberta come with me?"

"I'm afraid not. She'd just be in the way."

"Don't worry about me," said her friend. "I'll be fine."

But, will I be, she wondered.

Orderlies transferred Rose to a gurney then pushed her out the door. As she left the room, getting steadily farther from Roberta, she burst into tears. The feeling of loss was overwhelming.

Unseen by her, Roberta was crying also.


In the x-ray room, another specialist, Dr. Wong, was showing her the pictures of her legs. "We are using a special resin that is reinforcing your tibia and fibula while they heal. It serves as a guideline for where the bones are to grow. As the bone heals, the resin will break down as your natural bone takes its place. The resin eventually gets washed away in your blood stream.

Rose could care less. All she wanted was to get back to Roberta. "How long until the cast comes off?" she asked curtly.

The doctor smiled. "We'll take it off tomorrow, and see how the resin holds up."

"That's very good; thank you doctor. Can I be taken back to my room?"

As she reentered her room, a feeling of relief swept through her body. Her whole body seemed to tingle.

Roberta sprang out of bed and ran to her side. "Are you alright? What did they say?"

Rose smiled. "I am fine. They're taking off the cast tomorrow."

"That's good. I'm so glad!" With the back of her hand, Roberta stroked her twin's bandaged face.

Rose gasped. The mere touch of her friend was pleasurable. Her body flushed, her nipples hardened, and her vagina got moist. Could she be in love with her? The idea of loving a woman seemed alien to her, but when she looked into her fellow amnesiac's eyes the feelings she had could only be classified as love. Maybe before the accident they had been lovers. After all, they had been wearing matching necklaces. "I-I need to get back into bed."

The orderly helped her back into her hospital bed. As she was moving, she realized Roberta was watching her body, as she was lifted off the gurney. Rose was only wearing a thin hospital gown.

After the orderly left, the two looked each other in the eye. A feeling of discomfort rose.

Roberta swung her feet over the side of the bed

"We need to talk," the two said simultaneously. That broke the tension, and they laughed.

"I suppose you are feeling what I'm feeling," said Rose.

Roberta nodded. "I think I'm in love with you."

"But the idea of loving another woman seems foreign to me."

"I know. But when I see you; I'm near you. It feels so good, so right."

Rose blushed. "I'm not sure I want to get involved, right now. I am so confused about who I am; what's to become of me. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship."

"I know how you feel. Let's stay just friends, for now. If we still feel the same way when we get out of this hospital, we can push our relationship further."

Just then, Dr. Phillips walked in. "I have a special visitor for you two.

"Do you know who Roy Paxton is?"

Roberta shook her head.

Rose thought deeply. "He's rich, right?"

"Yes. He is very wealthy. He is also the man covering all your hospital bills."

Roberta was shocked. "He is? Why would he do that?"

A fairly normal middle-aged man, with balding brown hair stepped through the door. "I'll tell you why. When I was nine years old I wrecked my bike, and hit my head on a brick wall. For about a week, I had no memory of who I was or who all these people around me were. During that time I felt so lost and alone. Over time, I gradually regained my memory, but I never forgot the panic and despair from losing my memory."

"So you help people who have amnesia?" asked Roberta.

"Especially those like you, who have little chance of recovering their memories."

"We really appreciate you paying our bills," said Rose

"Oh, I do more than that. I established this hospital wing for helping and training people afflicted like you."

"Training them to do what?" asked Roberta.

"I make silicon chips in many countries around the world. My executives, who work there, need skilled and efficient assistants who can help them in achieving their tasks."

"Why recruit people like us?" asked Rose.

"I have discovered that people with no past are more focused on the present. They work more efficiently than the rest of us."

"So, you want to hire us?" asked Roberta.

"I do. But let me warn you. The training is an arduous one. You may be called upon to do many different and difficult tasks. You will be trained to handle them."

"Like what?" asked Roberta.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.