Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4: Tour

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tour - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

The next morning I was awoken to the heavenly sensation of someone sucking my dick. An experience I would have almost every morning on the island. I didn't open my eyes, but I spread my legs a little. That tipped them off that I was awake.

"Good morning, Sir" said the voice of a TK, to my right.

I opened my eyes. "You're Tia, right?" The day before, I noticed a slight difference between the two girls' voices. It is hard to describe. Tia's voice had a slight rasp to it that her sister didn't have. Also, she was a little more aggressive.

She seemed genuinely pleased. "Yes, Sir."

I moaned. "Damn, Kai. You are good at this."

"Thank you, Sir," she said quickly, before she returned to her task. The Hawaiian girl didn't rush it. She took her time, letting me savor the sensations. If I got too aroused, she'd stop sucking me, and switch to licking my shaft, or sucking my balls.

Tia was knelt beside me, watching the proceedings with great interest.

I spoke to the twin. "I've never eaten pussy before. Would you like to sit on my face?" Two days ago I would never have guessed I'd say this to a beautiful woman, while another was giving me a masterful blowjob.

Tia seemed surprised at the request. "Yes, Sir." She swung her leg over my face. I looked up at her bare pussy. I stuck out my tongue and licked her slit. It was my first taste of a woman's fluid. It tasted sweet and salty at the same time.

"Where should I go; what should I do?" I asked her.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she moaned.

I tried to make my tongue as long and narrow as possible. I shoved it between her labia.

She let out a gasp.

At that moment I could hold back no longer, even with Kai's delaying and teasing. Tia sprang off me and dove to get her share of my cum. The girl who had been servicing me got the first spurt, right in her face. She swallowed the second, and Tia got the third.

Kai looked at me, with my sperm on her forehead, dripping down her face. I don't think I had ever seen anything so sexy.

Without a word between them, Tia started licking her sister's face clean. With each mouthful, she'd kiss her partner, openmouthed; sharing her bounty.

Seeing this got me hard again.

"Amazing!" exclaimed Kai.

"It's my turn," said Tai. She leered at me. "How'd you like to fuck my ass?"

I was stunned. "You want me to?"

"Oh yes!"

Without a word, Kai knelt behind her sister, and got her sister lubed up. She licked all around her butthole, and then shoved her tongue as far as it would go up her ass. "That should do it," she murmured, when she was finished.

My cock was already slick from the blowjob.

Tia turned her back to me, showing off her generous ass. Kai held onto my erection, and helped her sister lower her anus onto it. She let go when my dick penetrated her sister with a pop.

"Oh yeah!" she cried out, as pushed her ass against me, driving my dick further up her colon. "You like fucking my dirty hole, don't you?"

"I do," I admitted. It was a different sensation from regular fucking.

"That's because you're a dirty boy," said Kai, as she licked and chewed on my nipples. "You like doing dirty things."

Even after an amazing blowjob, I didn't last long. I shot my load up her ass.

She pulled herself off my wilting cock with a sigh.

I was surprised when I didn't see any shit on my dick. I thought it would be inevitable.

Kai looked at me with unbridled lust. "Let's see if we can get him hard again." She started stroking her sister's small breasts.

I bolted out of bed. "I ... I'm hungry. Let's go get some breakfast."

"You can't go out like that," Tia objected. "You're all sweaty. You take a shower, and we'll set out your clothes for the day."

I headed for the shower. Before I could get the water temperature right, both of the girls showed up. "I thought you were setting out my clothes."

"We're done," said Tia. "We had them out, before you woke. Now, let's get you good and clean."

Needless to say, with all their writhing and rubbing, they got me hard again. Kai had me fuck her standing up. I held her thighs, while she rode my cock like a wild woman.

Until that morning, I had not seen Tia or Kai naked. They had small pert A-cup breasts, and wide round hips. If they were even a little overweight, they could have looked like pears, but they were both lean and muscular, like all my employees. They had long straight hair that fell to their shoulders. Their eyes were so dark I could not tell where the pupils began. They had small ears, which were usually covered by their hair, and full lips. Their dark skin was the same shade as a deep golden tan on a Caucasian.

When we got out of the shower, the girls dried me off, and then showed me the clothes they had laid out. There was a pair of sandals, a yellow pineapple-themed tropical shirt, and a matching yellow speedo.

"I don't remember buying these," I said, gesturing to the skimpy swimsuit.

Tia shrugged. "I think Mr. Paxton added a few items to your wardrobe."

Kia jumped in. "But before you dress, there's something we think you need to do."

"And what's that?"

Tia held up a spray can. "You need to protect your skin. This is tanning spray. It will prevent you from burning your skin in the tropical sun."

I already had a slight burn on my back from just the few minutes I spent on the beach the day before.

Kai must have thought I was undecided. "All the girls use it, except for us. We're naturally tan."

"Yes. By all means, spray me."

On the bathroom floor, the twins used two cans, one each, to get me covered as quickly as possible. "You have to remain standing for ten minutes, while it dries," said Tia.

The two made sure that every inch of my skin was covered. One lifted up my penis, while the other sprayed the underside and my balls.

They stepped back, and examined their handiwork, and seemed satisfied.

I stood in the bathroom, feeling exposed. "Is there anything I can do while waiting," I asked.

"I know!" exclaimed Kai. "You can check your e-mail."

She sprinted to the dining room, where I had left my laptop last night. In fifteen seconds she was back. "Good thinking," I said.

I booted up the computer on the counter between the two sinks, and checked on my e-mail. In addition to the usual spam, there was a message from Mr. Paxton. I eagerly opened the mail.


Kevin- Sorry I had to leave so soon. You have no idea how hectic my life is, most of the time. I heard the audio file of you talking to your employees, and I was impressed on the efficient way you designated names to each team. Before long, you will be able to differentiate one girl from the next, and some of your confusion will be solved. One word of advice: You need to set boundaries and expectations for your employees. Tell them what they can and can't do. Otherwise, they will run rampant. In many ways supervising employees is like disciplining unruly children. If you have any questions or problems, don't be afraid to e-mail. Roy.


As I was reading, I felt a tickle between my legs. It turned out that Tia had crawled between me and the sink, and was trying to lick my balls.

It was time to put Mr. Paxton's advice into action. "Stop that!" I snapped. "While I am working, or reading, you are not to touch my person!"

Tia hopped back, like I had hit her with a cattle prod. Both dropped to their knees. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir," they said as one.

I turned back to my computer. There was an e-mail from both my dad and my sister. Both said that they were proud of me, and asked how the island was. Ellen apologized for not saying a proper goodbye. "It's hard when you have a dick for a boss," were her exact words.

I turned back to the TK's, who were both still kneeling. "Will I have time to write to my family, this afternoon?"

Tia nodded. "After the tour of the property, this morning, your schedule is wide open."

"Has ten minutes passed?" I asked. "Can I put on some clothes?"

"More like twenty," said Kai. "You are completely dry."

I turned back to the clothes that they had laid out, and put them on. The speedo was very tight, and the thong rode up my ass crack uncomfortably. The suit left nothing to the imagination. "I can't wear this," I said.

Kai ran her fingers across the bulge in front. "I think it looks good on you."

Tia agreed. "If you've got it, flaunt it."

I decided to wear the surfer shorts I had worn the day before, over the speedo.

I looked at the digital clock on the dresser close to my bed. It was past 10am. "I am so late," I moaned.

"You're the boss," said Kai. "You can come into work whenever you want."

"I know. But I need to set a good example."

I rushed out into the living area. Lorraine was polishing the dining table. "Good morning, Sir." She said. "Would you like some breakfast?"

I was hungry. "Maybe a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice; lunch is only two hours away."

She nodded, and hurried into the kitchen. A minute later she came back with a bowl, spoon, a box of one of my favorite cereals, milk, and a big glass of pineapple juice. My escorts sat down beside me, after they'd gotten some fruit out of the kitchen to eat.

I looked at the glass. "Do you have any orange juice?" I asked Lorraine.

"Pineapples are much more common here," said Lorraine. "And while orange juice here is from concentrate, this is fresh squeezed. Give it a try. I'll think you'll like it."

I took a sip, and it did taste good.

Something seemed off, and it took me a minute to realize what it was. "Where's Lisa?"

She's vacuuming in another part of the house. Do you want her summoned?"

I shook my head. "I just noticed that you were without your partner, and I find that odd."

Lorraine flinched, like I had touched a raw nerve. "It is ... uncomfortable, Sir. But if we worked together on the same area, all the time, it would slow down the cleaning process."

I had Tia fetch my laptop, and I checked out the news of the day from my hometown paper and my favorite comics as I ate my cereal.

About five minutes later, Lisa entered the living area, through the kitchen door. Lorraine leapt to her feet, and embraced her doppelganger. They nuzzled each other and stroked each other's face, and whispered words into each other's ears. It was like their separation had caused them both serious mental, if not physical, pains. This lasted about two minutes, and neither of the TK's found it unusual.

I turned to the TK's. "Well, let's get this tour started. I suppose we'll start with the security room."

"You suppose wrong," said Tia. "The security room can only be opened once every 6 hours. The next time is at noon."

Kai continued. "If the door is kept open for more than two minutes, an alarm goes off, the house is sealed, and we have to wait for a special security detail to be flown in to unlock the house. If you want to really see the security room, you'll need to spend six hours down there."

The intercom cut in. "Sarah here; and with no disrespect, Sir, you should not be down here for that long. Your presence would be a distraction. There would be no security for those 6 hours."

I nodded. She was right.

Tia cut in. "But I can tell you all about the security room, Sir. There is a big panel with a bunch of screens on it, most of them off."

"Why are they off?" I asked.

"Most of our cameras have motion and heat sensors on them. If no one is in a room, the camera shuts off."

"Some cameras outside are on all the time," said Kai. "They are surrounding the house and monitoring the pier area."

Lorraine joined in the narrative. "When a camera cuts on, there is a little 'ping' sound. That way we can make sure that the person is authorized to be here."

"What would happen if there was a trespasser on the island?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.