Best Summer Job Ever?
Chapter 2 Arrival

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 Arrival - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

Once we had reached cruising altitude, and the "Fasten Seatbelt" sign had gone out, my boss stood up and headed toward the back of the jet. Corrine and Jennifer followed him. "I need to get some work done," he said as he went through the dark wood door.

Jennifer patted me on the arm. "If you need anything, just push any of the red buttons around the cabin. One of us will be out in a jiffy." She handed me a remote, and a large flat screen TV appeared out of the wall in the front of the cabin. "This controls the TV. I'm sure you will find something that interests you." She left the cabin, joining her boss and her twin.

"When you are ready to sleep, use the couch. It folds out into a bed. Make yourself at home."

I turned on the TV. On it were channels I had never seen before. There was a channel showing films that were still in theaters. There were also a dozen "Adult" movie channels. They ran the gamut from soft-core romantic to hardcore movies featuring bondage, lesbians, rape and people having sex in public. There was also a channel that looked like it had child pornography on it. I guess the rich had privileges no one else had.

I did not stay on those channels. If I did, I'd have to beat off, and I didn't want to risk being caught in that position by my new boss. That would make a bad first impression. So I switched over and watched a new blockbuster that I had not seen yet.

When it was over, I started to feel tired. I folded out the bed. I took off my shoes and socks. I did not have my pajamas. They were in my suitcase, in the belly of the plane. I decided to strip down to my underwear, and crawl into bed.

The next problem was how to turn down the lights. I could not find the light switch anywhere in the cabin. I finally pushed a red button, and then ducked under the covers.

Thirty seconds later, Jennifer came out, wearing a robe. She did not seem upset by my page. "How can I help you?" she asked with a smile.

"I can't find the light switch."

"Oops! I should have shown you that." The statuesque brunette pointed to a slide on the wall. "You can adjust the light to whatever level works for you. You can't make it totally dark; safety reasons."

Once she had left, I adjusted the lights down until it was almost at its darkest.

As I lay down and tried to go to sleep, a thought occurred to me. Why was Jennifer wearing a robe? I mentally replayed the image in my mind, and I didn't remember seeing any sign of her wearing clothing underneath. Was she naked under that robe? Was she Roy Paxton's girlfriend? Were they having sex back there?

Roy Paxton was not one you'd consider handsome. He was lean and fit for his six foot height. But he did not have a handsome face, for a man in his mid-thirties. His brown hair receded all the way back to the top of his head.

I knew some women were attracted to power and wealth not looks, so I guess it was possible.

Another possibility then occurred to me. Maybe Corrine and Jennifer were lovers. The thought of those two hotties going down on each other, made me so horny, I could not sleep. I finally gave in and jerked off. I came quickly. Using toilet paper from the bathroom, I cleaned up my mess.

After that, I could go to sleep.


I woke up to the pleasant voice of Corrine. "We'll be landing soon."

I opened my eyes and saw her, wearing the business suit she wore the morning before. Looking at my watch I saw it was 8am. I pulled up the window cover. All I saw was pitch black sky. I slapped my forehead. My watch was still on the time of my home. Hawaiian time would be around 3am.

"Would you like me to heat the breakfast you ordered, Sir?"

"Yes, please."

Roy and Jennifer came out of the rear with their food, and joined me at the small oval table.

As my boss cut into his steak and eggs, he said, "We should be at my island by sunrise."

"You forgot that I need to get some clothes before we leave Honolulu," I said.

Corrine waited until she'd swallowed her mouthful of egg white omelet. She said, "I've made arrangements for five shops to open for us early."

My jaw dropped. "You can do that?"

Mr. Paxton smiled. "You'll find that when you wave money at people, they'll bend over backwards to get it. That is especially true of businessmen."


We landed at the surprisingly busy business terminal at Honolulu airport. Another stretch limo was waiting for us.

We were whisked away to the first store on our itinerary. At each location, the owner and one of his employees was waiting for us eagerly. At the shops, I bought a complete wardrobe for the Hawaiian lifestyle: tropical shirts, surfer shorts, sunglasses, and open toed shoes. At one shop I bought a lightweight white suit. They hand tailored it to fit me on the spot. It looked like something out of Miami Vice.

Mr. Paxton explained. "You will need to deal with deliveries made to the island. You'll need to look the part of a businessman, when they do."

I changed out of my brown denim cargo shorts, into some of my new clothes; a tropical shirt, with a palm tree motif and pair of surfer shorts, with a swimsuit underneath.

I made a point of buying something from each shop. They had made the effort of opening early for us. I wanted to make sure they got their reward.


With the girls carrying my bags, we returned to the airport. On the Gulfstream, we made the short hop to Lanai. At the airfield there, a helicopter was waiting for us.

Another first for me; I had never flown on a helicopter before. The four of us piled into the copter, we put on noise canceling headphones, and it took off immediately.

Roy yelled over the noise of the blades. "Your stuff will come via boat! They should be on the island in a couple hours!"

It was about a twenty minute ride to the island. We came in low, so I really didn't get a chance to see the layout. All I saw was a bunch of coconut palms.

We landed on a large concrete slab, marked with a big "H" with a circle around it. It was twenty yards from the shore, and a long pier. A couple of electricity generating windmills were nearby. Instead of a limo, two large sedans were waiting for us. My boss and I climbed in the back of the first one, and Corrine and Jennifer climbed in the second.

The drivers were both Polynesian girls with long black hair and dark eyes. They were both wearing a brightly printed wraparound dress that was common on the islands.

When the cars started up, there was not a sound. The cars moved forward silently. It was obvious these were electric cars.

As we traveled the quarter mile to the main building, Mr. Paxton said, "All the building and renovations were finished a week ago. I have been told that everything is as I specified. I am here to make sure it is."

The estate was on an acre of green grass. The building was a large white bungalow with an airy feel to it. There were photo-electric panels on the roof. A couple of golf carts were parked on the far side of the circle drive in front.

Two women were waiting out front. They were two ash blonde beauties, just an inch or two taller than me, with sky blue eyes long curvy legs and spectacular tits. They had long straight hair that went down to the smalls of their back. By comparison, Corrine and Jennifer were taller and more willowy than them. They wore identical leopard-spotted string bikinis and deep tropical tans. They could both have been on an SI swimsuit calendar. Like Jennifer and Corrine, and the two Polynesian drivers, they looked like they could be twins. They opened the door to our car. "Welcome, Mr. Paxton," they chorused.

He nodded in acknowledgment. "Kevin, these are Sarah and Samantha. They have been overseeing the completion of this project.

"Girls, why don't you show our new manager around the property? I want do my own property inspection alone, without you two telling me how great it is."

"Yes, Sir," said one of the two. They both sidled up beside me, each on an arm. "Come on, Kevin. Let's show you around," they both talked in turn, often completing each other's sentences. It was like they were connected to one mind.

These were the most beautiful women I had ever seen in real life. They held themselves close on each arm. Their large breasts were pressed against my arms. I got an instant erection.

They escorted me through an entryway to a large living area. There was one big depressed area with a square made of couches, and a large round ottoman in the middle. On the wall was a 50 inch flat-screen TV. On the left side there was a wet bar, beside where we entered, and dining area on the right. The long dining table was big enough to seat 20, if not more. On the right wall were swinging doors that led to the kitchen.

On the far wall, which we faced as we entered, was all glass, showing off a large green lawn. One hundred feet in the distance was a beach that was 30 feet deep. Beyond was the ocean.

"The beach is artificial," said one of the girls.

"We had the sand shipped in last week," said the other.

"It has not been used yet."

"Can I learn to surf here?" I asked.

They both shook their heads. "Alas, no; the tides and the seafloor are not configured right for that type of waves."

"But the water is warm, and I have been told there is a small coral reef offshore with lots of interesting sea life."

The two, both still pressed against me, guided me to a door I hadn't seen at first. It was on the other side of the bar. "Let's show you your room," they said together.

As we walked down a short hallway, I asked, "Are you two twins or sisters."

One laughed. "You would think so; but no, we're not related."

"Now Kai and Tia, your drivers from the helicopter, they're twins. But they are the only ones here that are."

At the end of the hall was my bedroom. It was as big as two racquetball courts placed side by side. Everything was white: white carpeting, white walls, and white bedspread on the California king-sized bed. The bed was elevated a foot above the floor by two large steps. Almost like a throne, I thought. A large ceiling fan, with white vanes, slowly turned overhead.

"Does this set up please you?" they asked. "We can change it to a more masculine color. But, we liked the tropical motif." They seemed genuinely worried.

I held up my hands. "This is fine for now. If I want it to change later, I'll let you know."

They showed me to my bathroom, which was separated from the bedroom by a small threshold. It, by itself, was larger than my bedroom at home. It had a Jacuzzi that could easily seat 5 and a large shower, with multiple nozzles, which could hold another 5. In addition to a toilet, there was a bidet, which I had heard of, but never seen.

The 2 blondes then showed me a door off of my bedroom. It opened out to a small porch. There was a small white table, with 4 chairs around it. A large umbrella shaded it from the Sun. The area was completely surrounded by coconut palm trees, except for a small path that led toward the ocean.

"What's this?" I asked.

The one, I later learned was Samantha, bowed her head modestly. "I added this, just for you. It is a private path that leads to the beach. It is not on the blueprints. Only we and you know about it now." A note of desperation filled her voice. "Please don't tell Mr. Paxton. I could get into so much trouble."

"Don't worry. I'll keep your secret."

Sarah smiled at me coyly. "Care to join us on the beach?"

I shrugged. "Why not?" I dropped my shorts revealing my new swimsuit. I realized that my hard-on was very obvious, bulging through my trunks.

My escorts didn't notice, didn't care, or didn't comment. They turned and trotted down the jungle path. I followed.

The path followed the side of the lawn. One layer of palm trees, and their shade, kept it a secret from the rest of the house.

I saw the two blondes' jiggling asses and the bouncing tits, as they jogged in front of me. It made my erection, if anything, even worse. By the time we got to the beach my pup tent was obvious to any viewer.

At the edge of the beach was a 3 foot high sand hill, which was not obvious from the house. It provided the people on the beach with some privacy, when they were lying on the sand.

As I stepped out onto the beach, the 2 blondes, together, pulled the strings on both sides of their bikini bottoms. They fell away, showing their neatly trimmed pubes. As one, they reached behind their counterpart's back and untied the 2 knots that held their tops on. They did this so smoothly, and with such ease, they must have spent hours perfecting the maneuver.

Standing naked before me, Sarah's and Samantha's body fulfilled my every imagining. Their luscious bodies were identical in every aspect, with pert breasts and quarter-sized areolas. There was no sign of a bikini line

"Let's take care of your problem," said Sarah. Dropping to her knees, she undid the drawstring in front of my trunks, while her partner pulled down the sides. Again, this was done with practiced ease, before I could protest. My 7-inch erection sprang out. Sarah looked at it with unbridled lust. She leaned forward and took the head of my dick into her mouth.

I came almost instantly. Hey, what can I say? I was young, horny, and not used to being sexually assaulted by beautiful naked women. I felt a pleasure and release I'd never had from masturbating.

I don't know how much I came, because this twenty-something girl swallowed it all eagerly. She pumped her head up and down my shaft, trying to get every drop. She did keep some cum in her mouth, and shared it with her partner. They kissed with their mouths open, sharing my jizz with each other. This got me hard again.

"Look at this," said Samantha. "He's ready to go again! What a man!"

At first I thought she was mocking me. But by the end of her sentence, I was feeling an odd mixture of embarrassment and pride.

"It's my turn now," she said.

Sarah laid me down on the beach, my head on the side of the sand hill. Samantha, on her knees, straddled my cock. With one motion, she drove herself onto my member.

At that moment, I lost my cherry.

Using her thighs, hips, and vaginal muscles, she milked my cock. It was the greatest sensation I had ever felt. Even though I had just come hard, I didn't last a minute. My balls pulled in, and I cried out. My hips thrust up, and I shot my seed into this nymph.

"Oh, yes! That was very nice," she exclaimed. She pulled herself off of my wilting penis, and sat back on the sand. Sarah crawled between her partner's legs, and proceeded to eat her out. Her ass and pussy were both pointed at me.

"See anything you like?" asked Samantha. "Fuck her, already; either her ass or her snatch."

This got me hard all over again. I got behind her, and after a few failed attempts, I pushed my cock into her vagina. She cried out as I entered her. I grabbed her hips and tried to set up a rhythm, thrusting my phallus in and out of her.

I lasted a lot longer, this time. Sarah pushed back against me, matching my rhythm. She moved her hips in a circular motion that greatly enhanced the experience. Samantha got on her back, and stuck her head sideways under my dick. She proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. That finally pushed me over the top. I cried out and came, then collapsed on the beach.

My 2 lovers stood up and applauded me. "You were fantastic!" one of them said. "Three times in a row is very impressive."

I blushed. I don't think I was that great. I was just young, horny, and full of sexual frustration.

They helped me to my feet. "Let's go swimming!" they said together. Hand-in-hand, they ran into deep blue water. I ran after them; all of us nude.

I was not the best swimmer. I could tread water, do the backstroke and freestyle. My form was not the best. As I swam, Samantha and Sarah swam beside me. They rubbed their bodies against me. There seemed to always be at least one pair of breasts pushed against me. Though this was very stimulating, I was physically spent. I soon returned to the beach and lay down on the sand.

My companions joined me. "That was fun," said one of them.

"Let's go back and take a shower," said the other.

"Mr. Paxton will want to talk to you soon."

With sand sticking to my body, I stood up, and headed for the hidden path. The girls picked up our swimsuits and followed.


When we walked into my room, I found two more women in my room. One was unpacking my suitcase into the chest of drawers; the other was putting away my toiletries in the bathroom. When they heard the door open, they ran and stood in front of me, at attention, their hands clasped before them, their heads bowed. They did not seem to think anything of us being naked.

"We're sorry to disturb you, Sir. Mr. Paxton told us to bring all your belongings to your room ASAP."

One of my 2 companions stepped forward. "These are Lisa and Lorraine. We met them during training."

"Yes, Sir," said Lisa. "We just arrived on the boat. We are new to Paxton Island too."

Like all the women under Paxton's hire, they seemed to be a matching pair, though I could tell them apart, as Lorraine had a large freckle at the end of her nose. These new girls had wavy red hair that only went down as far as their collar. They had striking blue-green eyes and full bee stung lips. Their breasts were smaller than Sarah and Samantha, but if I hadn't had them to have as a comparison, I'd have no complaints. I judged the new girls as being C-cups, compared to the blondes' DD's. They were younger too, about the same age as me, and almost exactly my height, 5'9". The thought that they could have been in school with me was startling. Their faces were sprinkled with freckles. They both wore a red halter top and denim daisy dukes.

"Would you like us to get naked as well?" asked Lorraine, reaching for the knot on her halter top. She asked it in such a matter-of-fact manner; you'd think she was asking if I wanted a Coke to drink.

"That's not necessary," I assured her. "We were out swimming, and we need to wash off the salt and sand."

"Do you want us to leave while you shower, or would you like us to finish getting you set up?"

"You can continue your work. Thank you."

The two red heads nodded, and returned to their previous locations.

In the shower, I was given the most erotic shower of my life. The two blondes took it upon themselves to wash me. They first lathered up their bodies and then used their bodies as human loofahs. Samantha got on her knees, with a washcloth, and with great care washed my penis and balls. This got me hard again. So she gave me a blowjob.

This one lasted a lot longer than the first. She used her tongue around my head, and used just the right suction to torment me, but not let me come. My moans echoed off the tile.

Sarah, at the same time, knelt behind me and gave me a rimjob. She ran her tongue around my anus, and then poked it inside. It was an interesting sensation that complemented my treatment up front.

When I finally came, the girls rinsed me off. As I stepped out, they dried me with a soft white bathsheet.

Just outside of the bathroom threshold, waited Lisa and Lorraine. They were kneeling. In front of them were the clothes I had taken off, neatly folded. On either side was Samantha and Sara's bikinis.

"We are finished in here," said Lorraine.

I thanked them, and proceeded to dress. My girls dressed as well.

"Maybe next time, you will shower with us," said Lisa, with a smile.

"Sure; why not," I said.

Just then, a young voice, one I hadn't heard before, said over a loud speaker. "Kevin Hayden, please report to the dining room."

One of the blondes said, "You don't want to keep the boss waiting."

I left the room, with the four girls following.

At the dining room was Roy, as expected. He was seated at head of the table. Kai and Tia were standing next to him. "How do you like your new home?" he asked.

"Nice, from what I've seen of it."

"There are parts of the house you don't need access to; my bedroom and office, for one. Some parts you may get access, if you need it. I think you'll see the security office soon, though you probably won't need to know how to operate the equipment. There are also 3 guest rooms. You won't need be in any of those, until there are guests."

"If I'm not in charge of the security, who is?"

"Any member of your staff could be at any time."

"I have a staff? I thought I was going to be here alone."

"No. You'll have 8 employees that you will be supervising. You've already met Sarah, Samantha, Lisa, and Lorraine. And Kai and Tia you met briefly."

"I thought they would all leave with you."

"Jennifer and Corrine are leaving with me. They're waiting for me at the helipad, as we speak."

"You're leaving so soon?" I cried; a bit overwhelmed.

He nodded. "The last two, Uma and Ursula, are currently in the security room. Say hi, girls."

"Hi, Mr. Paxton! Hi, Kevin!" they said with a giggle over the loud speaker.

"How old are they?" I asked.

"Older than they appear.

"Anyway, I want to tell you a little about this island. I call it Paxton Island, though it has an original native name. What is it girls?"

The two Hawaiian girls said a name that was as long as my arm. It was a jumble of L's, T's, K's, and N's.

"You see why I changed its name?"

I nodded.

"This island is also a functioning coconut plantation. A boat will come by twice a week, to haul away our latest harvest."

I raised my hand. "Why bother? Agriculture is not exactly your usual business."

"Good question! Two reasons: First, income tax reasons. Buying an island for agriculture is a better investment than for vacation.

"Second, the coconut has some interesting properties that have not been fully explored. Some early tests show that coconut husks can be used to make computer chips. I plan to put a small lab on the island, in a year or two, to do some research."

That all made sense to me.

My boss rose from his chair. "I wish I could stay longer, and help you get settled. But I really need to get to Japan and China. See how work at my factories is going."

One of the blondes raised her hand. "Sir..." she said hesitantly.

"What is it Samantha?"

"I was just wondering ... How was your inspection?"

He smiled. "Sorry. Almost forgot. Everything is satisfactory. It is all to my specifications."

Both girls relaxed. Evidently, the results of his inspection were a great worry to them.

Mr. Paxton shook my hand and headed to the front door. He turned to the girls. "Remember. Treat him like you'd treat me."

"Do you want us to drive you?" ask Kai.

He shook his head. "I'll take one of the golf carts."

With that, he was gone.

Six beautiful women looked at me, waiting for my orders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.