Summer of '89 - Cover

Summer of '89

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 10: Smooth Criminal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Smooth Criminal - At fifteen, Brian's family moved to Cleveland. He's trying to save enough money from his lawn care business to buy a car. His (young, married, sexy) next door neighbor offers to pay him with other currency. This is the first of planned trilogy detailing Brian's origin as The Cuckolder. This is a BDSM-light story, but there are scenes which occur later, near the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Cuckold   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I'd like to say that after Cindy and I had sex for the third time that night, that I rushed home and immediately confronted Janet about what Cindy had told me. That I'd gone over there and demanded to know if Nathan really knew about us being together, that she was kinky, that I laid it all out and found out the answer. I'd like to say that, but I didn't.

What can I say? I was fifteen years old, and I did what most fifteen year old boys would do when confronted with two women who were willing, able, and excited about having sex with me. I bought a lot of condoms, that's what I did. That's probably the most out of character thing I did at fifteen. It was one of the lessons that I learned from Janet, and I accepted it. It didn't hurt that North Carolina's sex ed was fear-based and filled with the dire consequences of having sex.

Things went on as they had throughout July. Janet didn't see me for about a week, and by the time we were together again, the welts had all disappeared and there was nothing there to see. I tried to bring up what I was still certain was abuse, but every time I did, she'd just kiss me or suck my cock and I'd forget about it. Eventually I became more and more sure that Cindy was right.

Cindy knew I was still with Janet -- even encouraged me to experiment and earn. Every Friday we went out to not see another movie, and I learned the advantages of a few blankets and a full sized station wagon. Ultimately, nothing happened until my birthday on August 7, and then everything seemed to happen all at once.

Dad came home early that day, a little bit after lunch. "Okay," he said to me after wishing me a happy birthday, "I've got good news, bad news and more good news."

"Bad news on my birthday?" I said. "That doesn't seem right."

"You're getting older, Son. It happens more and more often that way."

"Ok, so hit me, what's the news?"

"The good news is that we're buying a new car today!"

"Oh, yeah!" I said. I'd saved close to fifteen hundred dollars to buy myself a car. working all the neighborhood lawns -- I'd started back in Charlotte and kept it up here. Everyone paid me in cash except for Janet who paid me in other ways -- and helped me find most of my customers, actually.

"The bad news," Dad said. "Is the car won't be yours, Brian."

"Well, can you help me shop for a used car? That's what I was going to ask anyway."

"No," he said. "That's the other good news. We're giving you your mother's car. It's nicer-- and safer -- than what you'd be able to buy with your money, and your mom needs a new car anyway."

I just stared at him with my mouth open. I'd have loved a new car, but this was more than I'd expected. "Thanks, Dad, Mom."

"Happy Birthday," he said. "So, are you ready to get your license and your car and all that?"

"Hell, err Heck yeah!" He laughed, and the family piled into Mom's car. Soon to be mine. I even drove it, since I had my learner's permit.

The BMV wasn't bad. Cindy had just taken the test a few months ago, and let me practice with her Fairlane a few times after she'd let me practice with her body a few times. We had to do something while I recovered, right? Driving Mom's Dodge Aspen station wagon was almost exactly the same, so I didn't hit any cones or cause any accidents. The written test was easy -- I've never had a problem with a test, and I walked out of there with a new license.

Then we drove down to the Dodge dealership and mom upgraded the Dodge Aspen for a Caravan, and we officially had our first minivan. We signed the paperwork over to me on the Aspen. "This car is now officially your problem," Dad said. "I'll pay for insurance until you're in college, but repairs, gas, maintenance is now your problem. You can ask for help, and I know from how you've taken care of the lawn stuff that you'll be fine"

After that I drove myself and Amy over to a nearby mall, and we hung out there for a bit while Mom and Dad dealt with all the new car paperwork, financing and everything. I'm sure they were glad to get us out of their hair, and I was glad to drive my own new car, even if I had to bring my little sister along. We had plans to meet at a restaurant at five, and have my birthday dinner out.

When we got there, Cindy was there, too, so I pulled my station wagon in next to hers and we compared. They were nearly identical, except ours was red and hers was blue. They even had the same crappy fake wood panelling. Mine just said "Dodge" and hers said "Ford".

I ran my hand down the top of the car. "Obviously we need to break this in," I said.

"Obviously," Cindy said. "You can drive for our date this week."

"I was hoping for sooner," I said.

She blushed and laughed. "We'll see."

We ate dinner together, and I suffered through the staff singing "Happy Birthday" since they also brought cake. Afterwards, I went up to my Dad. "Can I drive home, then?"

"You'll have to, your mom's driving her car."

"I meant ... alone," I said.

He laughed and nodded and shooed me out. "Your sister wants to buy some clothes at the mall, so we'll be by, but in a little while. That cool with you?"

"Yep," I said. "See you later at home."

"Don't wreck," he said.

I just shook my head and drove home. What I saw there was the other thing that changed everything. My jaw dropped and my heart ached. I knew then I would have to do something soon or never know how Janet felt about me, whether I was her lover or her toy. Because when I got home, there was a for-sale sign on the Cookes' front lawn.

I pulled my car into the spot it had always been parked, and sat at the wheel wondering what I should do. I felt my heart wrench. I had grown more distant from Janet, after Cindy had told me about her brother and Janet's kink, but I still felt deeply for her. And here she was leaving and it was a total surprise.

A total surprise, that she hadn't shared with me.

I felt a cool anger settle over me and I got out of my car. I went inside my house and took a quick shower. I got dressed and grabbed a few things from my room before heading next door. I went right in the side door, the one that led into the Cooke's kitchen. The door I'd always gone in on my days with her. Janet was washing dishes, cleaning up after their dinner when the door slammed shut behind me.

She turned around, "Brian!" she said. "Happy Birthday!" She had a smile on but I could tell she wondered why I was here.

"I got a car," I said, holding up my keys. "So now you can use all that money I earned to escape if you want. And he's moving, at least."

"We're moving," she said.

"He beats you," I said. I walked over to her. "He treats you like shit. I saw it."

"This again," she said. She reached up to touch my face, as if to brush my hair away. "Brian..."

I reached up and grabbed her wrist, pulling it down and then letting her go. I took a deep breath. "He always knew. That show was for me."

She blanched then. Her breathing was fast and shallow. "Wh-why are you here Brian?"

"I came for some lemonade," I said.

"Nathan is here," she said.

"It's not like it's a secret, Janet. In what -- a month? -- you'll be gone."

"More like a week," she said. Her color was back. Almost flushed, but her breathing was still quick. "But, Brian, I- I can't. It doesn't work like that. He might still catch us."

"Really?" I asked. "He's upstairs?" she nodded. "So we'll go downstairs. It'll be like old times. And anyway, if he does catch us, just think how hard he'll punish you." Her breath caught then; her nipples made little points in her blouse.

."Where's that shy hesitant boy I met two months ago?" she asked.

"You should know," I said. "Right where I was then: freshly showered with condoms in my pocket, and ready to go downstairs and fuck you."

She smiled a half smile, and took my hand. The door to her basement was right off the kitchen and we stole down there. I watched her ass sway back and forth in her tennis skirt, as she took the stairs in front of me.

We hadn't been down there in weeks. Other than the sectional sofa all bunched up in the center of the room, nothing else was the same. "Wow," I said.

"Yeah, we redid the whole thing. Re-waterproofed the basement and finished the whole thing. It'll make an easier sale."

"So you were planning this all summer."

"Yes." She looked down and away from me.

"I really hope he catches us," I said. "Because you've been very bad." I'm sure I've said that to lovers since, and meant it in the way she took it then. But I meant it seriously. She had been bad, she'd seduced a young boy, all the while knowing she was going to leave him and she never said a word. I thought for a second about leaving, about backing out, but she got this sexy look on her face, and a smile I'd never seen from her.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I've been very, very bad, Brian." Her voice was sultry and it was like the sound went straight to my cock. I was hard and I wanted her, and that was the end of any doubt.

I closed the distance between us, reaching out for the sectional sofa, pulling one of the parts out a bit. WIth my other hand, I pulled her to me and kissed her. "I want you now," I said. I turned her around and bent her over the arm of the couch. I lifted up her tennis skirt, showing a skimpy pair of pink panties. I ran my hand over her ass, stopping only to pull the condoms out of my shorts, before pushing them down around my ankles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.