Summer of '89
Chapter 8: In Your Room

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: In Your Room - At fifteen, Brian's family moved to Cleveland. He's trying to save enough money from his lawn care business to buy a car. His (young, married, sexy) next door neighbor offers to pay him with other currency. This is the first of planned trilogy detailing Brian's origin as The Cuckolder. This is a BDSM-light story, but there are scenes which occur later, near the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Cuckold   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I stood outside of Cindy King's house. I'd run there from my neighbor's house -- it was less than a quarter mile, so most of the moisture on my face was tears, not sweat. I stopped on the sidewalk leading up to the front door and caught my breath, wondering if this was really a good idea.

I had watched as my lover Janet had been beaten and fucked by her husband, and then she'd thrown me out of her house instead of coming with me. And my response? To run to my girlfriend's house in a fit of panic. We did have a date tonight, at least.

Cindy was my girlfriend? Well, maybe not. We'd only dated a few times, but we'd done sexual things, just not real sex. I was a mystery to her -- I regularly bought condoms from the drug store where she worked, and she wanted to know who I was using them with. And to take advantage of the skills I'd learned with an older woman, I guess. If she knew where I'd run from, she' know the answer. I even had the condoms I'd packed to fuck Janet with in my pocket.

Not that I'd tell Cindy, I couldn't. Janet would get into too much trouble, and I just thought it wasn't right for a guy to "fuck and tell."

Janet was married, and she was in her twenties. I was only fifteen, and she could get in trouble if I told. I had to protect her; I was in love with her. And now it seemed like I had to protect her from her husband, too. I had no idea what was going on, I was lost, and I couldn't find comfort in my real family. Cindy at least knew something was going on and seemed to like me.

Her parents were gone, as was the plan. She was sitting her nine-year-old sister, who would have an early bedtime tonight, probably. And her parents-- it was promised-- would have a late one. I brushed the sweat off my brow and hoped Cindy wouldn't notice what a mess I was.

I walked up to her door and knocked.

A minute later the door swung open and a Cindy's little sister, Candy, answered it. "Hey, Brian!" she said. "CIIIIIINDDY" she turned and shouted. "Your BOYFRIEND is here!" She held the door open, and I stepped inside, letting it close behind me. The cool air conditioning of her house made my skin feel a bit clammy, and my face felt stretched and weird from dried tears.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Cindy shouted as she ran up. "Not yet anyway," she said quietly, winking at me.

"Ewww!" Candy said, and ran back into the house.

Cindy looked at me. "Are you okay, CB?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "I just ran over here."

"Right," she said. "And your allergies are all acting up, and that's why your eyes are red?"

"I'm sure," I said firmly. She knew I was lying, but didn't press.

"You need some time alone?" she asked. "I only want you here if you want to be. And if you'll let me pump you for, err, information." She took my arm in hers, and it felt good right then to be touched by someone, even if I knew she had ulterior motives. I just pulled her to me, and let out a deep sigh I didn't know I'd been holding in.

"I'll be fine," I smiled. "I really need to be somewhere other than home right now, and this is great."

"Cool," she said. "Now, Condom Boy, since you ran over here, do you want a shower?"

"Are you telling me I need a shower?"

"Do you want to get laid?" She asked. I laughed at her as she pushed me away."Go! Upstairs, first room on the left. I'll order pizza while you shower, and we'll eat after, okay?"

Showering in a stranger's home was a bit weird. Other than one time at Janet's, I'd always showered at home. Some part of me was aware that I barely knew Cindy, but here I was getting naked in her home while her parents weren't around.

You bet your ass I was hard. Like diamond.

I was emotionally drained, too. The tears had done that. It had flowed out while I ran. While I wasn't okay with what I'd seen, and had no idea what I was going to do, at least I wasn't shaky anymore. I knew I loved Janet and wanted to protect her. The rest could come later.

I turned on the Kings' shower and slipped in. I let the water fall on my back, massaging it, and washing away the tension. I turned and faced up into the spray, and felt the water wash away the tightness on my face and the traces of my tears.

The sound of the water reminded me that when I'd run, Janet's husband had been in the shower. She'd been on the bed, her ass had been red and bruised. Her face was slack and she was zoned out, but not so much that she couldn't tell me to get out. So I got.

I shook my head in the shower, and turned back around. I needed to get it out of my head. I saw movement through the glass doors, and then the door was sliding open. Cindy stood there naked. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a utilitarian ponytail.

"We have like ten minutes," she said. "Up for a blowjob and three questions?"

"Does that count as one of them?"

"Nope," She said and stepped into the shower. "Don't get my hair wet," she said, and sank to her knees. She didn't put her hands on my cock, instead she set them on my thighs to keep her balance in the slippery tub. She did use her mouth, though, putting just the tip of my cock into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue.

She moved only slightly up and down my cock, sliding her lips over the head and then off again. Her tongue danced around the tip and while it all felt good it wasn't going to go anywhere quickly. "Suck it all," I said. She ignored me. "I thought you said we only had ten minutes," I prodded.

She pulled off of me with a pop. "You're desperate to be in debt to me, aren't you? You could enjoy this and maybe you won't have to reveal your secrets. But the sooner you come the sooner I get to figure out your secret." She slid her lips back over the tip again, and just kept teasing me with it.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore -- maybe it was involuntary, like a spasm, or maybe it wasn't -- I thrust my hips a bit and my cock slid into her mouth a ways. It was warm and wet and felt so good after the teasing. It felt so good I did it again, only this time on purpose. My cock slid to the back of her throat. She gagged a bit, mostly in surprise, and my next thrust wasn't quite so deep.

But it was oh so good.

Her hands wrapped around my thighs but they didn't push me away. I kept my thrusts up. It felt maybe not quite like heaven, but like the only heaven I'd had that day. All the shit from my day balanced against a blowjob in the shower -- I could accept that. I thrust back and forth and could feel my cock strain, ready to come. "I'm going to come," I said. I thrust again, and there it was. I pushed into Cindy's mouth and came against the back of her throat.

She pulled of me then, and coughed a bit. Post-come I felt a bit of remorse, "I'm sorry," I said.

She just shook her head. "Sometimes the lady wants the date to take control," she said. "But ask next time, okay?" I nodded, reassured that she was talking about a next time.

She slipped back out of the shower and began drying off. I quickly soaped up and rinsed off. When I got out she was sitting -- still naked -- on the counter.

She still had a bit of my come on her chin and she wiped it off and swallowed it down. "Yummy blowjob," she said.

"I hope you don't think that I think that counts as getting laid," I said.

"No," she laughed. "Give me some credit, Condom Boy."

"So when does that happen? Because I'm ready if you are." I asked.

She smiled and blushed. "You see this?" she said, grabbing her crotch. "You get to put that in here when you tell me your secret."

"Does your figuring it out count, too?"

"If I say no will you just tell me?"

I laughed. "No."

"Then, yeah, it counts too. You must be good," she said. "Because you keep buying condoms. That's what I'm counting on."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.