The Anomaly Volume Two: the Schemes of the Unknown Unknown - Cover

The Anomaly Volume Two: the Schemes of the Unknown Unknown

Copyright© 2013 by Bradley Stoke

Chapter 23: Intrepid - 3755 C.E.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Intrepid - 3755 C.E. - Surely this is exactly what Beatrice was always meant to be. She had in Paul a loving faithful husband. She had as many other lovers as she might desire. And most of all she was playing a crucial role in the Space Ship Intrepid's quest for the Anomaly. How could it ever be better for her? But Beatrice's moment of glory and the success of the Intrepid's mission is under threat from shadowy and mysterious entities whose very existence has not even been suspected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Beatrice wandered contemplatively across the freshly grown lawns on the outermost level of the Intrepid. The space ship's restoration systems had at last made the level habitable although not everything had quite returned to the condition it had been before. New trees had been planted but were modest in comparison to those uprooted by the explosion. New villas had been constructed to replace those that had been destroyed. Animals had been relocated to replace those that had perished. The space ship had done well to repair the damage, but only Beatrice knew how much its capabilities had been enhanced by Proxima Centauri technology. It might take months for the ravages of destruction to be wholly repaired, but there was surely enough time for that before the Intrepid finally reached its destination.

There was now less than a year's travel until the mission arrived at its objective. What Beatrice also knew and nobody else did was that this would also be a rendezvous with the larger fleet of Proxima Centauri space craft that were orbiting the Anomaly. And then what would happen? This Beatrice didn't know. This phase of her assignment would come to an end at that point. Beatrice had no doubt that this would happen with no further incident. She was proud to have discharged her duty with so much success and was already looking forward to being re-assimilated into the cybernetic mainstream.

Although her feet were bare, as was the rest of her, the occasional sharp object scattered about the grass didn't trouble her at all, although she felt it as acutely as would any human. In any case, her highly sexed libido got a sensual jolt from the pleasure of nudity. An independent observer might notice this but wouldn't also be able to guess that she was the de facto commander of the Intrepid.

She paused outside the shattered ruins of a small house that had been devastated more by the vicious Holy Crusaders than by the Intrepid's close encounter with the forces unleashed by Alexander Iliescu. If the human passengers only knew how much they were indebted to the presence of an invisible space fleet, surely they would be more grateful than dismayed at learning about the effective seizure of their space ship. But Beatrice knew enough of human sensibility not to take the risk that they would behave so rationally.

Beatrice stepped over the rotting corpse of a muntjac deer whose neck had been broken in the recent impact and which the ship hadn't yet recycled. She was sad for the animal's fate, as she was with regards to the death of any biological organism. She was even sadder when she considered their frailty and suffering. Such pitifully short lives despite the best endeavours of human science. Lives full of such pain. How could sentient life tolerate its arbitrary contingency? If only humans could take the extra step and fully embrace the benefits of machine technology.

She wasn't alone in the wreckage. Ahead of her was a smartly uniformed Colonel Vashti who was walking towards her. She didn't appear at all disconcerted by the sight of a naked woman. She appeared to be assessing the devastation with as much proprietary attention as Beatrice. The colonel strode right up to Beatrice and greeted her with a sympathetic smile.

"The Intrepid is a marvellous craft," Colonel Vashti declared. "Who'd have believed it could repair itself so well. I was in this level less than a week ago and it was totally uninhabitable!"

"32nd Century technology is much more resilient than most people imagine," Beatrice remarked.

"In fact it seems extraordinarily advanced," the colonel commented. "Tell me. How is Captain Kerensky?"

"I take it you've been watching her daily briefings. Doesn't she seem well to you?"

"Almost as if nothing had happened," said Colonel Vashti. "And, yet, on the day when she collapsed in my arms I thought she might be seriously ill. It was a very peculiar fit!"

"Nothing that modern medicine can't cure."

"That's another miracle for which we should all be grateful," said the colonel. "Just as we should be with regards to the Intrepid's almost entirely successful retaliation against the missile attack. Has Nadezhda told you—privately of course—who she thinks unleashed the missiles?"

"The captain suspects that it might have been privately funded," said Beatrice. "There are several wealthy individuals within the Solar System with the material resources to launch such an assault."

"Now we are so far out in the Oort Cloud there is surely no more risk of being attacked before we rendezvous with the Anomaly."

"One would hope so, but we must remain vigilant."

"Of course," said the colonel. "Who knows what unexpected surprises may still be in store?"

Beatrice was tiring of this foreplay. There could only be one reason why her hermaphrodite lover had sought her out on this level. And it was a long time, almost a day, since she'd last had sex. That had been with Paul who was never an especially satisfying partner.

"The grass is very soft," she said, "and that patch over there is clear of debris."

"Indeed it is," said Vashti who took the hint and unhurriedly pulled off her clothes.

There were now two naked women on the outermost level. One an android and the other peculiarly endowed. And this bonus attribute was already fully erect and visibly in need of release.

There was no one else on the level to watch the two women sink down onto the grass, but should anyone be wandering across the ravaged landscape there was little to doubt the passion experienced by the two women when Vashti plunged her penis, lubricated by Beatrice's saliva, deep inside a vagina that sloshed with desire and craved the colonel's extraordinarily felicitous member. Such a voyeur would need to tarry quite a while to observe the whole sequence of brutally intense lovemaking. So accomplished a lover was Colonel Vashti that despite her lover's pleas, she resisted the temptation of final release as she thrust ever deeper into Beatrice's vagina.

The android gasped and yelled in ecstasy not at all caring whether anyone could see or indeed hear her. Sex was what she hungered after most and the human characteristic she would most regret losing when she was sooner or later assimilated.

Then Beatrice became conscious that the rhythm of Vashti's thrusts had slowed down to virtually nothing even though her penis was as deep inside her as it had been before. Indeed, as her unusually attuned senses soon determined, she was pinned down by a penis that was inserted more deeply inside her than before and much larger in dimension. Had she been human it would no longer be yells of ecstasy that filled the air, but screams of acute agony.

"Sweetest," gasped Beatrice as the Martian officer held her pinioned by her monstrous member, "I never believed that you..."

She gazed up at Vashti who regarded her with an expression that was most certainly not one of sexual ecstasy, but rather one of grim determination.

Fuck! Something was wrong.

"Sweetheart," Beatrice suggested. "Shall I take your penis in my mouth?"

"It stays where it is," said the colonel in a peculiarly dispassionate voice.

Beatrice struggled under Colonel Vashti's weight. She was alarmed that she couldn't ease the penis out of her vagina even though it was so well lubricated by the flow of orgasmic juice that dripped onto their conjoined thighs.

"Let me go!" she cried. And then she lied: "It hurts!"

"It does not," said Vashti.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.