Rule Number One Is to Survive
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 11 - All of a sudden, it is like the world has come to an end. The enemy has launched fearsome missiles at American cities. The ex-Marine decides it is time to take some evasive action and packs his family up for a safer place than the middle of Los Angeles. His wife is a bit reluctant to leave the proximity of the shopping mall and his children are less than happy at losing all of the electronic goodies they have come to depend upon. Still, he knows they are a lot luckier than almost everyone else.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

The band of survivors headed into the back country without a single look back at the chaos of the aftermath of the most devastating attack on American soil since 9-11-2001. Mike insisted that there be no radios or anything that might have some tracking devices imbedded inside. He knew they would be completely "off the grid" and that would be the key to their survival.

With the last minute addition of the King family, their group now numbered 16 and they presented a potent fighting force to be reckoned with in a serious confrontation. The loss of his wife Ginnie from the group was disturbing to Mike but he hoped she would find some peace of mind with the Mount Charleston resistance group. He had seen a goodly supply of surface-to-air missiles up at the snow-line headquarters of the shoulder held variety. It seemed likely that the resistors would be able to hold their own against the enthusiastic but poorly trained recruits from the heartland.

At some point, it seemed inevitable that the government forces would have to reconsider their operations against the survivors and turn their attentions to the real problem with the Looters in the urban areas. The undisciplined and hedonistic Looters had made the pursuit of unprotected females and the consumption of stores of booze and recreational drugs their major pastime as they preyed on the survivors unable to escape from their urban prisons.

Mike's group consisted of Himself, his son Wesley, his daughter Wendy, Wesley's mate Heather who they had rescued from the Looters, Wendy's bed-mate Tom who was always good for a laugh even if a bit on the lazy side, Maria the daughter of the Henderson's hired hand and Mike's current love interest. He had only found out after they headed on this trek to the outlands that she was carrying his baby. It was information he had not as yet shared with his son or daughter.

Mike's constant companion was the well-trained female soldier Rebecca. They flirted a lot but he knew better than to be fooling around with two females at the same time in such a stressful situation. So they were close as friend or buddies but well short of any cleaving of the flesh despite Rebecca's fiery good looks. The recent addition of Rebecca's friend Monica, the former Vegas showgirl who also served in a National Guard unit was probably good for her because it distracted her from trying to get Mike to get a bit closer in a physical sense. The two girls were always hugging and kissing but Mike didn't think either of them was inclined in that direction and it was just the attraction of youth and similar attitudes. Back at the resistor's camp on Mount Charleston, they had been joined by Dolly and Polly who were both mature and well-armed. The two women were almost like husband and wife except they didn't really show any affection for each other. They just were partners of a sort and had each other's back. Dolly was the talkative one and Polly was so quiet that you never really knew what she was thinking.

Their core group was 10 after the loss of the unhappy Ginnie. That number was pushed to 16 with the joining up of the King family who were unhappy with the constant daily struggle of defending the last stronghold close to Vegas. The father Jacob was heavily bearded and seemed far too serious for Mike's liking, the wife Ruth was sort of the opposite of Ginnie with a rugged pioneer attitude that quickly adapted to any negative situation. The daughter Jezebel was a flaming red haired 18 year old with skills in gymnastics and most sports. She was adept with firearms and had shown remarkable ability with the use of a compound bow. None of her brothers, Samuel, Isaiah or Jack had shown any interest at all in the use of a bow and it made her proud that she could do something they could not.

They made pretty good time starting early each morning for almost an entire week. Then, it started to rain and they were faced with some swollen streams and muddy ravines that made progress difficult. Mike was tempted to stop and find a good place to hunker down for the winter, but it still seemed to him they were too close to battle lines between the government forces and the resisters and even the Looters might mount up a raid if they had an inkling of their location.

He decided to rest for a couple of days and then they took up the trail again breaking through a difficult pass into a valley that defied description. It was about five clicks wide and almost 20 clicks long. The terrain was sloped up on the Eastern side rising to a fairly high elevation with rocky impassable ridges. It was possible to traverse up about 2/3 of the way because the soil and rock gave good traction. On the other side of the valley, the cliffs were sudden and high. Only a highly skilled mountain climber with the proper equipment would even consider the attempt. The pass they just came through was rough going but once you knew the route it was the best way in or out of the valley. The other end was even more inaccessible except for the fact there was a narrow cut in the ridge walls wide enough for one person to squeeze through at a time providing they weren't a Sumo wrestler or pregnant with twins. It was a good escape hatch in the event they were attacked from the southern entrance.

It was the availability of fresh running water that made up Mike's mind. This was to be their new hideout. It was a great base of operations and they were reasonably safe from outside threats. Their only enemy in this new spot would be the fickleness of Mother Nature and other natural disasters.

Fortunately, the King family was versed in the building of cabins and they had four good axes and a couple of good saws that were family mainstays. The father Jacob told Mike that he and his sons had built a cabin for his younger sister in the Lake Tahoe National Forest but that it had been destroyed by a forest fire only a month before the unexpected attack by the North Koreans and the Venezuelans. He described how his sister and her young baby were caught in the fast-moving fire and unable to escape.

With most of the group assisting the Kings, they were able to get two cabins built in less than a month that were fairly secure with the exception of proper coverings for the openings for windows and doors. The Kings were adept in caulking with a hardened mud paste and the roof was further supported with the heavy sod on top of the logs placed close together. The thick grass near the river bed was the best for the fill material and it seemed to do the job real well. Monica discovered a berry patch that was declared edible by the knowledgeable Mrs. King who apparently was quite acquainted with the use of edible plants.

It turned out that their best hunter was Jezebel who was able to bring in small game and even a deer on occasion. Wesley sometimes accompanied her to help carry the meat back to the area where the cabin building was going on. Mrs. King knew how to preserve the meat and it meant lots of food for the winter months. The Kings also had some potato root stock that they had been saving for a stable place to grow. Their youngest son Jack was interested in that project and the shy Polly was often seen at his side as they worked the land together.

The pregnant Maria and Heather were pretty much excused from the heavy work because of their condition but still managed to contribute in a lot of different ways. Monica decided that the eldest son Samuel was her choice for a bed-mate much to his mother's disgust and Sam's undisguised delight. Monica turned out to be a "squealer" and the noises she made at night caused laughter throughout the camp. During the day, the couple appeared to ignore each other just like any old married couple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.