The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

John watched pensively as Sam carried the last of his belongings up to his dorm room. His resolve to confront his wife and son about their incestuous affair had wavered. His disgust and rage from the night before was still there but so were some nagging fears.

There were the practical considerations. If it got out, the scandal would destroy his business. He could imagine the snickering behind his back from business associates and competitors, John the cuckold, John whose wife turned to her son for what her husband could not give her!

Then there were the legal ramifications. Incest was illegal. Would Jamie and Sam go to jail? What about him? The law could decide he knew and condoned it. Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Visions of scandal, ruin, and possibly jail scudded across his fevered brain.

Then there was a visceral fear of rejection. What if he confronted one or both of them and they refused to stop? His belly did a somersault at the prospect.

As they carried Sam’s belongings to his dorm room, he noticed that Jamie and Sam seemed to collide more than was necessary. Despite the crowds, it seemed to him that they always ended up close to each other.

Normally he would dismiss his suspicions as paranoia. He ruefully paraphrased the old joke in his mind: It’s not paranoia if you saw them fucking.

John was not used to this strenuous activity in this searing heat. He felt a little faint. His knees refused to hold him anymore. He spied a concrete bench just outside Sam’s dorm. He plopped his plump frame down. He pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and mopped his brow.

“John, are you ok?”

He looked up into the concerned face. Her face was bathed in perspiration. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and licked her lips. An image of her lips wrapped around his son’s cock popped into his head. He shook his head to clear it.

“I’m fine. I just need to blow a little!”

“Well, you take it easy. Sam and I can finish this!”

He nodded agreement. She affectionately stroked his cheek, turned and continued on to the dormitory. John knew that Sam had gone that way a moment before carrying the last of his belongings. If he followed her now, would he again see his wife on knees sucking her son’s cock? What if he walked into the room and they were fucking? What would he do? What would he say?

Despite his mental turmoil, John was surprised to feel himself getting hard. His surprise turn to disgust. What the hell is wrong with me, he thought? My wife and son are committing incest and I’m getting turned on thinking about it.


With a mother’s critical eye, Jamie inspected her son’s dorm room. There were two beds on opposite walls. Two desks sat on either side of the window opposite the entry door. The room was painted an institutional off white. Her lip curled. Small but serviceable, she thought.

Sam walked quietly up behind his mother. He loved the way her jean shorts fit tightly across her mature behind. Her legs, with their cute cellulite dimples, filled the pant leg. Her bra straps were visible through the sweat moistened tank top. A strand of greying hair hung loose.

He sat the box down, walked closer and wrapped his hands around her waist. He lay his head on her back, inhaling her fragrance. He cupped her breasts and gently squeezed.

Jamie knew who it was. Her husband eschewed public displays of affection. “Sam! We have to be careful! The halls are full of people!” She covered his hands with hers, relishing the feel of his caress. She had a moment of otherness where her mother’s love blended with her sexual lust. She loved him unconditionally. She always had. However, it seemed adding sex to their mother/son relationship intensified that relationship.

“You know we keep fantasizing about someone catching us, how exciting that would be. Imagine you’re naked on your knees. I’m behind you. We’re lost in the ecstasy of our lovemaking. BAM! The door flies open and their stands... ! Who? Who would you want it to be? A total stranger? Would you’d beckon him over and take his cock in your mouth. Imagine how that would feel, mom? My cock in your pussy and a stranger’s cock in your mouth?”

Sam kicked the door close. His hands slid over his mom’s belly pooch to the zipper on her shorts. He undid the clasp and began pushing her Bermuda’s down.

“Stop Sam! Your father... ! Please don’t make me... !” Her son’s description of being caught fucking had her body vibrating. How would that feel? Fucking her son in high risk places reawakened the latent exhibitionist in her. She shivered as she recalled the airplane ride and the risk they took.

“ ... Is sitting on the bench on the quad! The heat is getting to him! Do you want him to catch us? Do you want him to walk in on us? How would that feel, mom? Your husband walking in on you and I fucking?”

Jamie grabbed her son’s hands and pulled them back up to her breasts. “You’re being bad,” she said in the sternest ‘mom is pissed’ tone she could manage’!” She felt the gooey wetness between her thighs as Sam detailed one of her many exhibitionist fantasies.

“Mmmm!” Sam’s grasped the hem of her tank top, pulling it up over her bra. “We need to christened the bed!”

“Samuel Albertson! If you think we’re going to have sex in your dorm room with all of those people in the hall, you have another think coming!” Even as she demurred, her plump behind rotated against her son’s hard on. She trembled as the image of them caught fucking filled her fevered mind. How would that feel?

Sam found the clasp on Jamie’s bra and undid it. He quickly pushed her bra up over her tits. “Look out the window, mom. Do you think any of those people can see us?”

Jamie stared down at the bustling crowd three stories below. As Sam kneaded her breasts, she fantasized that they could see her. They knew she was fucking her son. They could see him now playing with her breasts. Her body vibrated with her need.

She was terrified. Someone might walk in any moment! At the same time, she was aroused. The thought of letting Sam fuck her in his dorm room was intriguing. As one of his hands went down the front of her pants, pushing through the elastic waistband of her granny panties, she found herself weakening.

It would be fun, she thought. Maybe just a quickie. Somebody might see us! She moaned as her son squeezed her breast with one hand while his other slid into the valley of her moist love hole. She could feel him slowly pushing her toward the bed. “Please, Sam! Please!” She was not sure if she was begging him to stop or begging him to take her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.