The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Jamie lay wide awake next to her husband. The constant drumming of the late summer rain on the metal roof of their RV combined with the frequent lightning and thunder were keeping her awake. The tight sleeping conditions didn’t help. The convertible kitchen bed was barely queen size. She and John were crammed into its tight confines.

She glanced at the curtain that separated the driving cab from the rear. Sam grabbed a sleeping bag and sacked out between the captain’s chairs.

John had been unusually tired. She sighed. They were both overweight. John’s doctor had warned him to lose weight and reduce the stress in his life.

Jamie sat up on the side of the bed. She was restless, concerned about her and John’s health, and incredibly horny! Again she glanced at the curtain. Sam was just the other side of that flimsy divide. She had watched him strip to just his boxers. Over the years she watched and helped him dress and undress. It was different now. She could not stop ogling his body ... and his perpetual hard on.

Unconsciously she licked her lips. She and her husband had never been much on oral sex. It just hadn’t been their thing. The era they came from was more conservative sexually. Hell, she thought, doggy style had been considered kinky!

But Sam had opened the world of oral sex to her. She smiled to herself. Her 18 year old son had expanded her sexual universe.

Jamie was wet with arousal as she recalled 69ing with her son. Her heart rate increased and a light sheen of sweat appeared on her forehead. She shivered as the thought of the sheer intimacy of that act. Your lover’s cock pulsing in your mouth while his tongue invaded your nether regions, the oral sharing of those intimate bodily fluids could not be more erotic. That was followed by the swelling as you felt his seed engorge his penis, then to have him fill your mouth and belly with his sperm was just incredible.

She was addicted to oral sex now. She craved it. She would wake at night with her mouth making a suckling motion. A few weeks back she woke John up sucking his cock. He had been irritated and it seemed to Jamie, a little disgusted.

Her pussy ached with need. Her ears roared with sound of blood rushing through her veins. Hungrily she stared at the curtain. He was just a few feet away. If they were very quiet... !

Jamie mentally shook herself. Stop it, she thought angrily, stop it! You are getting yourself wrought up for nothing. You cannot suck Sam’s cock with John sleeping less than six feet away! That would be crazy!

Jamie stood and moved stealthily toward the curtain. As she began to ease it to the side, lightning crackled loudly through the night sky, illuminating the interior. It was followed by a tremendous clap of thunder.

John bolted upright, shocked awake by the intensity of the lightning and thunder. In the illumination he saw Jamie step through the curtain into the cab. What the hell is she doing, he thought, the boy needs his rest. She needed to let go! Groggily he reflected that being away from his mother would be good for the boy, help him to mature, become a man!

He was dozing back off when he thought he heard a groan. John sat up on one elbow and tried to peer through the darkness. Lightning flashed followed by the roll of thunder. John saw the clear outline of Jamie kneeling over their son. What the hell was she doing?

In the darkness, he heard another distinct groan. What was that other sound? Slurping? John sat up on the side of the bed. The next lightning flash showed ... what? Was she lying on top of Sam?

John didn’t know why but he rose and moved quietly the few steps to the front of the RV. He stood motionless just outside the curtain. He hesitated. A cold fear gripped his heart. Gently he opened a small slit in the curtain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.