The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Jamie rose and walked across the carpeted floor to the shower. She stripped off her cotton gown. The steaming hot water felt good on her skin. She used her nylon scroogy to work up a good lather. Jamie thought about the coming day as she scrubbed each of her large breasts. She knew the next few days would be hectic.

They had an eight hour drive to State College to drop Sam off. For the umpty, umpth time she felt the mixture of anxiety and lost at the thought. She placed one leg on the teak stool as she scrubbed her thighs and pussy.

As she washed her hair, she idly planned the last family breakfast for a while. She knew it needed to be hearty for her men. She smiled to herself...”her men”! She did have two men in her life. She loved them both mightily and differently.

She let the hot water rinse the remaining shampoo from her hair and body. She stepped from the shower and grabbed a big fluffy towel. Vigorously she dried her hair and body. She lingered briefly on her clit. The soft roughness was almost like Sam’s tongue. She mentally shook herself. Behave, she thought laughing!

Jamie reached for her worn Terry cloth robe. She hesitated. Then she rummaged through her closet. She found the pink satin robe she was looking for. It was part of a role play outfit John had given her many Valentine’s Days ago. It included an impossibly tiny thong and a shelf bra.

She found the thong and slipped into it. The tiny triangle of cloth disappeared into her labia. Well, she thought, I HAVE gained a few pounds! She slipped out of it, realizing the thong and bra were now too small. The robe fit her snugly. Where once it had dropped to just above her knees, it now hit her mid-thigh.

She pirouetted in front of the full length mirror. In back, the robe covered her ample ass and dropped a few inches below it. The front covered her 38D ... barely! She giggled as she moved down the hall. She felt sexy and playful. Her guys would be bug eyed taking her in. She paused briefly at Sam’s bedroom door. She sighed. She moved pass his room and on down to the kitchen.

Upstairs the men in Jamie’s life were awakening

John rolled over, wiped the sleep from his eyes and grabbed his Blackberry. A quick perusal of text, email and the other forms of electronic business management showed him that Worldwide Export/import had survived the night. He fired off a text to his General Manager reminding him that he, John, would be travelling with his family taking his son to college. He then headed for the shower.

Sam was in the dream state that lies between sleep and being awake. His hand firmly gripped his morning wood as the woman’s face sucking his cock in this dream state slowly resolved into his mother’s. A smile spread across his face as he climbed to full wakefulness. Two thoughts fought for prominence: he was leaving for college today. The other was how much he was going to miss his parents, especially his mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.