The Airplane Ride Home
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Jamie lay in bed next to her snoring husband. With the affection borne of 30 years of marriage, she reached over and lightly stroked his arm. Theirs was a good marriage. Early on, they had struggled, working hard to build their import/export business and to get to know each other.

The business was doing very well. Their marriage was sound. Their sex life was adequate if not exciting. They had sex at least once per week. She smiled as she added a mental caveat: more if they were drinking. Last month on the family trip to the lake they fucked two of the four days they were there. They even had sex while Sam, their son, was driving them to the lake in their RV.

Jamie realized that her pussy moistened as she thought about Sam. A wave of lust tinged with guilt washed over her. They also fucked twice on that same trip. She realized that she was stroking John’s arm while her other hand rubbed her pussy through her gown.

Jamie’s smiled as she thought of her 50-year-old pussy taking two cocks and four loads of come in four days. It was becoming an addiction. The more sex she got the more she wanted. She was beginning to realize that sex with her son was more of a fantasy fulfillment. She dreamed of the things they could do together. She pulled her gown up to allow her fingers access to her now dripping pussy.

She had always loved the squishy feeling of a cum-filled pussy. She used to go to the office with John with her pussy full of his seed. Her breath grew ragged as she fingered her pussy. Those were the days! Jamie let her thumb roll over her clit. Her body bucked with the intense pleasure that caused. Now she had a new memory to cherish. It had happened the second day at the lake.

Sam pitched a tent in the skeletal framework of the unfinished lake cabin. The joke was he would be the first family member to sleep in the cabin.

Jamie and John had shared liqueur he picked up in town. It was sold in a store run by the Misty Valley Commune. The Commune was notorious for the potency of the drink and their polyamorous life style. Unbeknownst to them, the drink was a blend of wine and distilled cannabis. They had shared the potent liqueur along with the idle chat that long married couples have. They had discussed the plans for finishing the cabin, the sound financial condition of the family business, gossip about their friends and, ultimately, Sam leaving for college the following week.

Jamie recalled the intense feeling of lost she felt. Her baby was leaving the nest. He would be living away from home for the first time ever. She felt the odd mixture of dread and happiness of a mother watching her baby take that first tentative step.

She had also felt the longing that one feels when you lose a lover. The emptiness seemed to fill not only her heart but also her soul. Her stomach turned reacting to her feeling of lost. Fucking her son was wrong. It was immoral and illegal. It was also the most intense mental and physical connection she had every felt for any human being.

This issue of her womb, that miracle of life created in her and brought forth squalling into the world, had created an indelible maternal bond. Their incestuous coupling added an indescribable dimension to that maternal bond.

Ultimately, the potent liqueur made she and John drunk and horny. They retired to the bedroom in the rear of the RV. They were not much on foreplay. They undressed hurriedly. They lay facing in each other in bed kissing. Jamie had felt her wetness grow as John dutifully fingered her eager pussy. John’s cock had grown to its semi rigid fullness from her practiced stroking.

From the forbidden recesses of her mind, she flashed back to her and Sam lying head to toe, his mouth and tongue pleasuring every crevice of her gushing pussy. She groaned loudly as her husband cock entered her wet pussy. She recalled her son’s cock throbbing hotly in her mouth.

She wrapped her legs around her husband’s back and thrust up hard to meet his urgent pounding. As they embraced and kissed while coupling with the familiarity of a long married couple, her pussy gushed with wetness recalling Sam sucking hard on her engorged clit while he pumped his seed into her mouth. As she and John fucked, she could almost taste her son’s pungent seed in her mouth.

As John’s thrusting had grown more urgent, bringing them both to a mutual orgasm, she screamed in passion remembering that day on the kitchen floor. She was on her knees being fucked doggie style, terrified that John would catch them. That terror, that fear of discovery made her more aroused then she had ever been. When her much loved only child, the focus of her adult life, had smacked her ass, urging her on, she came so hard the room spun

When John collapsed on top of her, spent and exhausted, she lovingly rubbed his back. She could feel that deliciously wicked feeling she always had when her pussy was full of sperm. They kissed and he rolled off her. Shortly she heard his even breathing followed by his loud snoring.

Jamie stood and walked naked to the door. She paused with her hand on the knob. She glanced back at her snoring husband. The alcohol and the exertion of having sex would keep him knocked out for hours. Without further hesitation, she opened the door and waked naked into the late afternoon sun. As she padded nude across the grassy expanse to the unfinished cabin, she had felt the heat rising in her pussy as John’s seed leaked from her pussy and ran down her thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.