The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Jamie woke in the stifling heat of the RV. She was naked, covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. She felt the stickiness of her husband’s cum in her pussy. She knew she should shower, however she loved the sticky feeling of her cum filled pussy. It was a kink she had not shared with her husband of 30 years. Next to her, John snored loudly. She shivered as she inhaled the scent of their lovemaking.

She sat up on the edge of the bed. Where was Sam? The darkness was complete. Still she could not detect his presence. She wanted him to see her, to see her naked with a pussy full of his father’s cum. Jamie was unaware of a change taking place in her. Those secret thoughts that would shame hell were now unexplored kinks. Having fucked her son, the demon was loose!

Jamie turned on an interior light. Sam must be outside. She sighed and grabbed an old robe from the tiny closet. It was an old thing that she had for several years. The weight she gained made it ride higher on her body. It hit her mid-thigh. The buttons strained to contain her 38D’s. She opened the RV door and stared into darkness.

The air was sultry. The high humidity and suffocating heat promised a summer storm soon. The katydid’s repetitive song filled the air. As Sam took a swig of the ice-cold beer, he heard the door open behind him. He glanced back and saw his mom silhouetted by the interior light clad in her old robe.

“Out here, mom!”

He turned on the flashlight to light her way. Jamie grabbed two beers and switched off the interior light.

He could see her struggling with chair and the beers in the yellow cone of light from the flashlight. Sam went over, grabbed his mom`s chair and set it up next to his. After they both settle in the chairs, Sam turned off the flashlight. The darkness settled in like a black velvet blanket. Though they were only a few feet apart, they could barely make out each other’s shape.

“My god, the heat is unbelievable!” Jamie said thickly. She was still feeling the effects of the alcohol she and her husband had drunk.

“Yes, I think we are going to get a thunderstorm soon.”

In the thick still summer air, Sam was acutely aware of the sexual musk his mom exuded. He felt his dick harden as he inhaled her heady aroma.

Jamie knew she needed a shower. She knew she must smell like a goat. She was hot and sweaty. Her pussy, still damp and swollen, was leaking her husband’s cum. In the space of five hours, she had two cocks in her. She thought of her coitus interruptus with her son as foreplay for his father. As always fucking her husband was very satisfying. When she felt Sam’s hand on her thigh, she reached over and caressed his. Mother and son sat in the darkness dinking their beers and stroking each other’s thighs.

“Can I ask you a question, son?’

“Sure mom! Anything!”

“Did ... did ... uhhhh! Did you like watching your father and I?

Sam squeezed his mother’s thigh, then ran his hand up to her pussy. He cupped it, letting his index finger sliding between her vaginal lips.

“Yes, I did,” Sam said quietly. “I have listened through the bedroom wall for years. It was ... interesting ... to watch you.”

Jamie’s hand slid up Sam’s thigh. When it bumped against his semi rigid tool she took it in her hand. She stroked it slowly. “I never had anyone to watch me ... us ... before. It was exciting!”

Their inexperience prevented them from discussing the next logical thought ... to have someone watch them fuck. But the seed was planted.

“Want another beer, mom?”

“Yes baby, thank you.”

Sam stood and walked behind his mother. He leaned across her, his hands caressing her breasts through her robe. Slowly, he undid the buttons and pulled it back, exposing her to the sultry night air. In the distance, they heard the thrum of a motorboat on the lake. As her son played with her tis, her hand drifted to her overheated sex. A thrill shot through her body as she touched her swollen clit. She dipped a finger in her heated cauldron. It came out coated in her juices and John’s cum.

“I thought you were getting us more beers.”

“I am! I just can’t get enough of exploring your body. Be right back!”

As Sam went for the beers, she moved her finger to her mouth. It was an odd taste but not that unpleasant. She added a finger and scooped out more. She sucked hungrily. A faint memory of the taste came to her. That first time in the Chevy! Her head was forced down on her date’s cock. She recalled the heady sweetness of his pre-cum, the musk of his arousal. She recalled the feeling helpless yet in control as her date held her head on his cock. When he came, filling her mouth with his seed, she loved the feeling of control it gave her.

When Sam came back with the unopened beers, he walked up behind his mom and playfully put the cold can on her neck. She shrieked and jumped up. Playfully she tried to grab him. He scooted away toward the lake. She cut him off. She grabbed him around the waist. They fell in a heap on the grass, both giggling loudly.

Jamie’s old robe rolled up under her. They lay on the grass, perspiring heavily and exhausted by their sex play. Sam’s hand lay on his mother’s heaving belly, gently massaging it. His finger slipped down between her legs.

“Mom, you’re really wet!”

“baby, you do that to me! But some of that wetness is your father’s cum.”

Sam dipped another finger in her pussy and wiggled it around. They came out covered in Jamie’s juices and his father’s cum. He reached over and offered his fingers to her.

“I’ve was tasting myself while you were getting the beers! It’s your turn!”

Sam rose on one elbow. He could see his mother’s large breast hanging to either side of her body. He held his fingers up, looking into his mother’s eyes then stuffed them in his mouth. At first, he gagged. He realized it was not the taste but the thought that his father’s cum was in his mouth. He sucked them cleaned.

“I’ve got a better idea,” he said huskily. Sam turned head to toe with his mother. He pushed her thighs apart and lay down between them. His first licks were tentative. The taste was different but not objectional. He extended his tongue into her hole, licking the juices from her pussy.

“Oh fuck, baby! FUCK!” Jamie wrapped her hands around his hips and pulled him to her. She took” his cock in her mouth and sucked hungrily.

Sam raised up. He slapped his mother’s pussy with his open hand. “Thought I wouldn’t do it, didn’t you?” Jamie’s head popped back, dropping her son’s cock from her mouth.

“OUCH!” Hey! Be careful where you spank!” She raised up on her elbow. She could see his outline against the darkness. “I wasn’t sure. You know, we’re getting into some really kinky stuff!”

“You mean other than incest,” Sam laughed?

“Incest is a given. I could no more stop fucking you now then stop breathing. But I have fantasies. Fantasies your father is to staid to indulge in. I want to explore my fantasies with you.”

Sam took his mother’s face. He touched his lips to hers. “Done deal! As long as I can explore mine with you!”

“like what?”

“Mmmm! I don’t know! It was hot watching you and dad fuck.”

“You can watch us any time you can without him knowing! He would shit if he knew!”

“What about others?”

“Others? What do you mean? Oh!” Jamie pushed Sam in his chest. As he felt back on his back, she tried to straddle him.

Sam felt Jamie’s nakedness as they playfully tussled in the grass. Sam was younger and stronger. He gained the advantage, straddling his mother. He proceeded to tickle her. His cock bounced on her belly as they played.

“Stop it, Sam! Stop tickling me!” Jamie slapped at her son’s chest. He grabbed her hands and forced them back above her head. Still she struggled, However, now her hips began to thrust against her son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.