The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Sam was two hours into the four-hour drive to the lake. Behind him, his parents were well on their way to getting drunk. They were periodic alcoholics, using alcohol to relieve the tensions of their lives. John’s excuse was the stress generated by the screw up at work. Jamie drank because she was conflicted about her sexual feelings for her son.

Jamie was acutely aware of her son not eight feet away. Her pussy still tingled as she recalled his length sliding into her sheath. The fullness, the slight pain as he stretched her. She shivered recalling the feeling.

“Are you cold, dear? Sam can turn the A/C down.”

For a moment she stared blankly at her husband. “No dear! I’m definitely not cold.”

As she maintained her end of the inane drunken conversation, in her mind she replayed the moment Sam had taken her clit in his mouth and sucked it. Even now her knees got weak. She recalled feeling his tongue as it penetrated her labia. It was like a French kiss, so intimate, so exciting. Then that all to brief moment when he filled her with his tool. Ruefully she thought it would be worth her husband catching them if Sam could have fucked her. What would he have thought?

Her pussy flooded her panties. The wet stickiness only increased her arousal. The sex demon had clawed the last vestige of repression from Jamie’s libido. There was a heat between her thighs like she had never felt. She crossed and recrossed her legs. Feeling, yes almost hearing, her flooded pussy react.

Jamie did not know it, but she had crossed a threshold. Oral sex was foreign to her. She never experienced it. She liked getting her pussy licked. She wanted more. She wondered what it would feel like to 69 with Sam. To have his cock bruising her throat while his incredible mouth did wonderous things to her cunt. She continued to match her husband drink for drink while her fantasies of sex with her son filled her mind.

Lord, she thought, I can smell my arousal. My panties are soaked. I`m in heat for my teenage son! What kind of bitch am I?

Jamie stood. The alcohol and the movement of the RV caused her to sway. She placed her hand on the table to balance herself. She looked down at her husband. His head hung between his shoulders. His hand grasped his half full glass.

“Come on, baby! Let’s take a nap.”

John looked up at his wife and leered. That was one of their code phrases for having sex. He partially turned in his chair, looking at the back of their son’s head. Normally they waited until they had set up camp before they got a little crazy. They did not want to traumatize Sam.

“Sounds good,” he muttered as he stood.

He watched Jamie’s behind sway as she proceeded him to the bedroom in the back of the camper. He recalled other times they got a little crazy. Like the time they fucked on his desk in his 10th floor office with the drapes open. Construction workers were on the building just across the street. Jamie got incredibly wet knowing they might be seen. She liked that exhibitionist stuff. He used to go along with it. As they got older, he discouraged her exhibitionism.

He watched her as she crawled across the queen-sized bed. She smiled seductively at him as she shimmed out of her shorts and panties. She was a little overweight but still an attractive woman. In the weeks since they flew back from the funeral she seemed more sexually aggressive. She seemed to want to fuck more.

“I’d better pulled the drape,” he said as he kissed the back of her neck.

“Not all of the way, dear! You know how uncomfortably hot it gets back here.” The heat was not the problem. She wanted Sam to see her fuck.

Sam watched his parents in the rearview mirror. He saw his mother lie in bed in front of the partially closed accordion panel. There was not much foreplay. His father climbed between his mother’s legs and began to move slowly in and out of her. He could see her face and the back of his father’s head as they fucked.

Surreptiously, Jamie pushed the panel open. She knew Sam was watching them in the rearview mirror. Mother and son held each other’s eyes as John pumped rhythmically in and out of her pussy. He knew from his years of listening to them through the common wall of their bedroom that it didn’t last long. Four or five minutes tops. Sure enough! He heard his father groan. He watched him collapse on top of his mother.

They continued to stare at each across the length of the camper as she stroked his father’s head. When he began to snore, she pushed him off her. She turned on the bed. Her large tits swung freely as she paused looking at Sam. Then she pulled the door shut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.