The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

As Jamie busied herself preparing food for the annual family vacation, she reflected on where she was in her life. Specifically, with her sex life. In the two weeks since that fateful plane ride, she went from a woman with a satisfying sex life with her husband to a woman fucking two men. One of those men was her 18-year-old son.

Incest! The stigma of the word caused her to pause. She stared out the kitchen window at their cab over RV sitting in the driveway. She felt butterflies in her abdomen as she thought about the three of them living in those close quarters for the weekend. Each year the family spent several weekends at the lake. It was one of those family rituals. John purchased a lot on this lake and was having a cabin built.

John was a good husband and provider. He tended to be a little officious but he meant well. True, he was no longer the youthful lover who indulged in high risk sex. However, she was no longer the chubby 20-year-old exhibitionist. As they got older, their sex life was confined to the bedroom.

Aside from that first sweaty encounter in the backseat of a Chevy, Jamie’s entire sexual experience was with John. An outsider might say that their sex was one dimensional, that it lacked variety and spice. However, it is a truism of life that you cannot miss what you never had!

This year was different. For the first time in her 50 years she had a cock to compare to her husband’s. She felt her panties dampen as she recalled her encounters with her son. Both were high risk, awakening the latent adventuress in her.

She felt the conflict and moral ambiguity of that forbidden relationship. That first time on the airplane may be charged off to too much alcohol and mistaken identity. However, there was no excuse for the other morning on the kitchen floor. Her son took her. Her pussy moistened as she recalled him pushing her to her knees and fucking her like a two-dollar whore. Unconsciously she squeezed her plump thighs together as she remembered his cock pounding into her spasming hole. She loved every minute of it!

She knew it was wrong. She knew she should be the strong one. It was mind blowing that she let her son dominate her like he did. She had no idea what was wrong with her. For the umpteenth she thought about menopause. However, none of the literature said anything about it increasing your desire for incest.

Later, that afternoon the three of them were busily loading the RV with supplies for the weekend. John was fastidious. Everything had to be just so. Unusual for her, her husband’s finicky ways irritated her this time. She was edgy and snapped at him several times. Particularly when he criticized what she was wearing.

It was hot sweaty work. Jamie wore one of John’s old wife beater tee shirt that was perhaps a size or two too small. Her large breasts bulged out of the sides. Her nipples stood out hard and prominent against the thin cotton material. The sateen sweat shorts she wore were just a touch too tight. They pulled into her pussy creating an impressive cameltoe. She rationalized that she needed old clothes for the hot tedious task of preparing the RV for the road. If it were suggested to her that this type of dress might fan the flames of lust her 18-year-old son felt for her, that she was in fact dressing to excite him, she would have indignantly denied it.

“Really, Jamie, you shouldn’t wear such revealing clothes. It’s just not proper. Especially with Sam here.”

“John, I’ll wear whatever I fucking well please!”

Stunned by her uncharacteristic outburst, John retreated. He pumped his hands, palm down, up and down. “I’m not being critical, dear! I was just saying... !”

Jamie raised her hands in front of her chest, violently crossing them and uncrossing them. “John, I don’t what to hear it!”

Chastened, John’s mouth opened and closed like a guppy as he tried to come up with a rejoinder. However, his wife’s behavior was so unusual, he decided to drop the conversation.

Unbeknownst to John, Sam took every opportunity to clandestinely feel his mother up. As slid past her in the tight confines of the cab over RV he let his cock rub across her ample ass. He seemed to find many opportunities to “accidentally” touch her breasts. Sam was like a kid in a candy store. His mother was the forbidden sweets and he could not stop lusting for her. By the time John attempted to chastise her, she was ready to explode.

The effect of his mom’s dress was not lost on Sam. In his mind, she was a plus size version of a Hooter’s waitress. The tee shirt, the tight shorts had him in a constant state of arousal. He was transfixed as he covertly watched his mom bend, stretch and kneel. Her braless tits bounced disturbingly. When she bent over to reach a lower cabinet, the already tight shorts, stretched and strained to contain their contents. His cock hardened as he recalled watching his cock slide between her ass cheeks into the hot sauna of her pussy.

At first, his stealthy touching terrified her. She worried that her husband would catch him. That would start a conversation that she did not want to have. Then it began to intrigue her. How far would he go before she had to put her foot down. Then it began to excite her. She caught herself tensing when her husband left the RV and it was just she and Sam. What would he do? How fare would he go? Her blow up with her husband was caused by the duality she felt toward him and her son. One represented safety and security. The other represented excitement and an uncertain future. The conflict made her jumpy, irritable.

Once she was standing just behind John as he inspected the camper’s cab when Sam reached around her and squeezed her tits. She nearly squealed. Frantically she tried to pull his hands away without alerting her husband. The crotch of her sateen shorts moistened as she silently fought to get her son’s hands off her breasts. When he finally relented, just before John turned around, she was sweating profusely and her nipples were painfully hard.

So, it was with a mixture of fear and anticipation when John announced he received an emergency call from his office. A crucial lost shipment for a very important client was lost. He hurried to his office to handle this potential disaster.

Jamie was on her hands and knees storing can goods into the lower cabinets shortly after her husband left. John was fussy about how things were packed away and she wanted to be sure he was not annoyed with her. His fastidiousness was a real pain sometime.

Sam came up behind her. He grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down, exposing her ass cheeks. He smacked her smartly on her bare ass.

“OUCH!! SAM! Stop!” Jamie giggled nervously at her son’s forwardness. The sting in her behind permeated her body. She bolted upright, grabbing her ass with both hands She was not shocked that her son took such liberties. Sam’s forwardness with her played into her repressed sexual fantasies. Though she was not a submissive, she did enjoy the feeling of being taken, of having no say in what might happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.