The Cuckolder - Cover

The Cuckolder

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 2 : Her Husband's Protest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 : Her Husband's Protest - Brian Erhard doesn't believe in relationships for himself, he's the one who breaks them. Still, he only has sex with people in a committed relationship. When he meets the submissive Madeline in a bar, it seems like things might change. This story does have some MM sex, but always from the Brian's dominant point of view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom  

My secretary Serena was wearing an above-the-knee skirt, a scoop-necked blouse, high heels and red lacy panties. She made sure I knew that last bit by how she sat in the chair across from my desk. I know women learn how to sit demurely, but Serena knew how to sit brazenly and when to do it.

It was one of the things I love about her, just like the wedding band on her finger and her willingness to be bent over a desk and fucked hard. She knows that I can and would use her whenever I wanted, but the red panties were a specific invitation. When she dressed like that, she was asking to be taken. I was looking for space in my afternoon calendar to do just that when the email came in.

"Hmm," I said.

"Hmm?" Serena asked. "Something interesting distract you from our morning meeting?"

"Potentially," I said. " Remember Madeline? From the other night?"

"The revenge sex woman? The one whose husband you also slept with? The one I bought a dress for?"

"Yes. Her." I said.

"I might know who she is, yes."

"Well, I just heard from her husband."

"And what does he want?" she asked. She shifted in her chair and flashed her panties once more.

"He's upset about my date with her on Friday."

She laughed. "He's not giving his permission, then?" Her husband knew about us and evidently got something out of it. I didn't particularly know him, but I trusted Serena implicitly.

"I didn't really ask. It's not like that, with them." I paused for a moment. "I'm going to tell him to come over so I can give him the dress. As a pretext, of course."

"Of course," she laughed. "Why would you do one thing, if you could do two? If he's already upset with you, he'll really freak out when he sees that strap of cloth you call a dress."

"Perfect," I said. "I'll let him know now. He'll come over and then we'll have a short chat." I typed a bit at my computer, and that was that. We'd see when he responded.

"That should be interesting," she said. "I always enjoy our 'chats'."

My email notice bell rang, and I read the summary. "He'll be here shortly," I said. "I'll turn the webcam on so you can watch."

She laughed, and stood up. She walked around my desk and gave me a lustful kiss. "You're too good to me."

"I plan on it, at any rate," I said.

"I'll make sure your schedule stays clear," she chuckled and returned to her desk outside my office.

A few minutes later, Serena buzzed me to let me know he was on his way in. I rose and met him at the door. "Thomas," I said with a smile. "So good of you to come."

"I only came so I could give you a piece of my mind, Brian." Thomas was an attractive man in his late 30s. He was just a few inches shorter than me and of average build. I knew from our time together that he worked out -- his stomach was tight and he was built well. He kept his black hair short, and was clean shaven. Today he wore a coat and tie which fit him perfectly, and was the uniform of the day where he worked across the street.

I wasn't quite sure what he did there, but something that interfaced with public or sales. It didn't really matter to me.

"Well, I'll listen to what you have to say," I said. "But first, why I called you here." I pulled a transparent garment bag down from my coat rack and handed it to him. "This is for Madeline to wear on our date Friday night." He looked at it, running his gaze from the bottom to the top, which didn't take long because it was a little black dress, and when I say little, I really mean it.

I thrust it at him, and he took it from me on reflex. He shook it at me, "This is exactly what I'm talking about. What gives you the right to do this to us? We didn't ask for this, we don't want you running our lives!"

"So it's only one of you at a time that feels that way? Or do you like living on the down low?"

"That's..."

"Or are you just upset that Madeline said yes?"

"It's not like you asked..."

"I don't have to ask," I said. "You're just upset she didn't say no." He huffed at that, and I motioned for him to sit. "Or maybe you're just upset that it's not you and I on the date."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.