Daddy's Little Girl - Part 2 - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl - Part 2

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story continues ten years after. Gail and Bill are back and on the road again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Size  

Well rested after their three-day weekend, Gail and Bill picked up their trailer on Tuesday morning and headed east. Agreeing that it was to their benefit to complete the run as quickly as possible, they drove in eight-hour shifts, keeping their layovers to a minimum.

They completed their run East in two and a half days; picked up their return load the next morning and made it back to Phoenix on Monday morning. It was a very jubilant couple that left the yard and headed for home. After completing their usual returning home routine, including a short but intense workout, they showered together, and then made a beeline for their bedroom. Bill had intended to be the aggressor, but after only a few moments, Gail reversed their positions and he found himself flat on his back, his hands held captive over his head as Gail rode him hard, through several of her own orgasms until he could no longer hold off the inevitable and with a deep guttural moan exploded within her.

"Just think," Gail whispered after they both had recovered, "we don't have to go back to work for over a month."

'I hope I survive that long.' Bill thought as he cuddled up next to her and fell into a peaceful sleep.

For the next couple of days they prepared for their trip to Sturgis. Gail and Bill began to load their equipment. First, they hooked up a low trailer to the El Camino. They loaded Gail's Electra Glide and Bill's Sportster and secured them with nylon straps.

"Gail, I don't understand why we don't just ride the bikes there."

Gail turned to him, knowing that she hadn't given him all the details about the trip. "First of all, it's a little over 1,200 miles to Sturgis, that's about nineteen hours on the bikes. Since neither of us has done a lot of riding recently, I can tell you we'd be plenty sore by the time we get there. Secondly, if we run into bad weather along the way it will make for a miserable ride. Remember, unlike around here, it does frequently rain in other parts of the country. Finally, by taking the truck it will be a lot easier to carry our camping gear."

"Camping gear? You never told me we were going camping. I thought we were going to stay in a motel. I've never been camping before."

"You're going to love it, especially the way we are going to do it. I used to go camping with my Dad out in the desert when I was growing up. There's nothing like looking up at the stars at night when you're out in the middle of nowhere."

Last to be loaded was the camping gear Gail pulled out from the back of the garage and threw in the bed of the truck. To Bill it looked like several sleeping bags, a large rolled up tent, and a set of large oddly-shaped metal bands. When all their gear was loaded they covered the back of the truck with a large canvas tarp with grommets that attached to the snaps on the sides of the truck bed. Satisfied that everything was secure, they headed into the house.

"Why don't we work out for an hour or so? We probably won't get a chance until we get back home."

Not waiting for a reply from Bill, Gail headed for the back room, shedding her clothes as she went. Bill followed close behind, removing his clothes as well. Gail did some stretching exercises, while Bill warmed up with a brisk walk on the trend mill. He never got tired of watching her stretch out her muscular body before she hit the weights. While Gail worked out on the bench press, Bill used the hand weights to do single arm curls and arm extensions. He used their other bench to do exercises for his triceps and chest. Unlike Gail who used heavy weights, he used lighter weights doing more sets of each exercise. After several sets of military presses and two-arm curls, Gail put down the weights and waited for Bill to finish his workout on the bench. She took the weights from his hands as he completed his last set and, after straddling his body, sat herself on his pelvic area so that his cock settled between her ass cheeks.

She began to rub her hands over his chest and arms. "My man is becoming quite a hunk. I can feel the nice big muscles of your chest and arms," she said in her sexiest voice. "Oh, I feel something else as well pulsating under my ass." She leaned over until her tits were just out of the reach of his extended tongue and whispered, "Do you want to help me work out on the heavy bag? After I finish we can play if you want."

Finally finding his voice he said, "Sure, how can I help?"

Standing up, Gail helped him to his feet. "I want you to hold the bag steady while I hit it. Sometimes the bag starts to sway so much that it bangs against the wall and I have to stop and steady it again before I can continue."

Gail put on her workout gloves and positioned Bill where she wanted him. "You're going to have to hold the bag here and here, with both hands and press your body against it, using your legs to keep it steady. I set the timer for fifteen minutes. I'll start when the bell sounds. Ready?"

Bill thought he was ready, until a moment after he heard the bell and felt Gail's first couple of punches. He was nearly knocked over as the bag started to sway from the power of her punches. Again and again she pounded the bag, with lefts and rights, hooks and uppercuts. Bill could feel the bag resonate with each punch, the vibrations running through the bag and into his body. As she continued, he couldn't imagine how anyone could stand up to such punishment, and thanked God that the bag was absorbing most of it. As the minutes passed he could feel the blood pulsating through his body. He was sure that at any minute his cock would explode as it rubbed against the bag. Then, just before he reached the point of no return, he heard the bell ring and the bag stopped moving.

He peered around the bag; there was Gale bent at the waist her hands on her knees, sweat pouring down her face and off her chin and nose. Her breathing was rapid and deep, and her face was bright red. As her breathing got back to normal, Bill stood in front of her, his hands on her shoulders and his cock just below her face.

"I see you enjoyed that almost as much as I did," she managed to say between breaths.

That was the only signal Bill needed. Gently, but firmly he forced her down until she was on her back. Her legs spread wide as he settled between them, with his cock at the entrance of her already moist pussy. In one fluid motion he entered her deeply until he had nothing left to give her. Gail's eyes sprang open, her mouth moved as if she was trying to speak but no sound escaped. Bill began to move in and out of her body, slowly at first, but soon with uncontrollable lust. As he plunged into her, he moved his head lower until he had one of her nipples between his lips. He whipped it with his tongue and bit it with his teeth. Gail responded with a groan. Her body began to spasm as her first orgasm roared through her body.

"Oh God, don't stop, don't stop, Give it to me, yes, that's it harder, harder ... here comes another one, yes, yes."

Bill could feel her legs wrap themselves over his and her hands push down on his ass forcing his cock still deeper into her. He only hesitated slightly as his orgasm hit him, feeling like his body was being turned inside out. He continued to pound away, their bodies making squishing noises as their fluids overflowed. And still he continued. Gail's orgasms were coming so close together that it felt as if she was having one, continuous, never ending, mind blowing "little death." Just when she was sure she couldn't take anymore, Bill suddenly stiffened; his body went rigid and after a few moments he collapsed on to her.

When he could finally speak, he lifted his head, looked up into her eyes, smiled and said, "I don't think I can help you too often without killing us both" Gale could feel her pussy, contracting rhythmically around his deflating cock as he attempted to disengage.

When he could finally stand, he extended his hand to help her up. "That's OK," she said, "you go start your shower; I'll be there in a few minutes." When he came back to the room fifteen minutes later she was still where he had left her, her eyes were shut and her breathing slow and shallow and there was a small puddle of fluids between her legs on the mat. If she were in their bed he would have let her sleep, but they were heading out in the morning and he knew that she would need a good night's sleep, so he knelt next to her and gently kissed her until her eyes slowly opened.

"Hmmm, I must have fallen asleep. You were an animal before; I loved it. Help me up."

"I'll clean that up," he said referring to the puddle on the mat. "You go take your shower and don't forget to take off your gloves first."

"OK, I will, but maybe I should wear them to bed sometimes," she said with a smile as she removed her gloves and tossed them in his direction.

The next morning they packed some clothes in their overnight bags, ate a hearty breakfast, and were on the road headed for Sturgis by 9:00 AM with Gail behind the wheel. As she drove, she told Bill about the motorcycle rally.

"The rally began in 1938 as the Black Hills Classic; it was run by the Jackpine Gypsies motorcycle club. The original rally consisted of a single race. Nowadays it has races, stunts, hill climbs and motocross and a lot of beer, scantily clad women and sex. It's a place to people-watch and to be seen. There are family campgrounds as well. I've been told that as many as 600,000 people attend the rally at sometime during the week. White collar, blue collar, young and old, motorcycle riders and lovers of all kinds come to this event."

They spent the night at a La Quinta Inn in Rifle, Colorado and, after an early morning breakfast, drove the final nine hours to Sturgis. They drove out to the Buffalo Chip Camp Grounds and checked in. Gail had requested an out-of-the-way campsite and was pleased when the guy behind the desk showed her their location. It was at the extreme western section of Crazy Horse Camp, isolated from the main area by a small creek, a rock formation and a small group of trees and bushes.

"Usually it's hard for us to rent out that space," said the desk clerk, "because it's a long walk to the facilities and the road noise can get a little loud when the bikers come back from town."

"No, that's perfect for us," Gail assured him. "We don't mind the walking and we're use to sleeping through all sorts of road noise. The privacy will more important to us than the convenience."

Following the map that they had been given, they drove the El Camino to their designated site. Looking up at the sky Gail said, "It looks like we have about three hours of sunlight left to get our campsite ready for the night."

"Where do we pitch the tent?" Bill asked.

"Well, it's not really a tent; we're going to be sleeping in the back of the truck." Bill gave her a ques-tioning look as she continued. "I told you that I used to go camping with my Dad out in the desert; well, neither of us wanted to sleep on the ground out there with the rattlesnakes and scorpions, so Daddy made it so that we could convert the bed of the truck into a sleeping compartment. Come on, help me unpack the truck and we can get it set up."

They unhitched the trailer carrying their bikes and unloaded all the equipment from the back, placing it on the ground away from the truck. Gail untied what Bill had thought was a large tent; but now he could see that it was a large tarp about thirty feet long and about twelve feet wide. Each grabbed an end and with the tarp running lengthwise they laid it in the bed one end snapped onto the top of the tailgate, which they left open; the other end Gail pulled up onto the roof of the truck. They smoothed out the tarp until it covered the entire truck bed and aligned slits on the sides that looked like button holes with the tarp support notches in the sides of the bed.

Satisfied, Gail told Bill to get the metal pieces that they had previously unloaded. Bill retrieved the four pieces of metal that looked to him like the Greek letter Omega. Gail took the first of these brackets and inserted one end into the slot in the tarp and into the side of the truck, then did the same on the other side of the bed, pulling the metal until Bill could slip the tarp over the end and help her guide it into the slot. They did the same procedure for the other three brackets. Gail stood in the doorframe and tossed the end of the tarp over the tops of the brackets towards the back of the truck. Bill pulled the tarp to the back until it was snug and helped Gail spread it evenly over the brackets. Gail then demonstrated how to snap the side of the top part, through a hole in the bottom part, to the top of the side of the truck bed.

When they were finished Bill stepped back and admired what they had assembled. "It looks like a covered wagon; something right out of an old western movie, if you ignore the shiny blue truck underneath."

"Yeah, and instead of a team of four horses this one has 350 horses," she laughed. She moved to the back of the truck and said, "Watch this," as she pulled up on a zipper at the back of the tarp. "This is how we get in and out and how we close it at night when we're ready to turn in."

"Let's get the sleeping bags laid out in there and we'll be all set."

They unrolled two sleeping bags and placed them next to one another covering the truck bed. "Gail what's this third sleeping bag for?"

"That's our blanket. The first two bags act as our mattress and this one we open all the way and it serves as a blanket during the cool of the night. We still have about an hour of light; let's set up the fire pit, and get a small fire going."

By the time it got dark, they were sitting on two canvas chairs in front of the fire, gazing into the star-filled nighttime sky. "It doesn't look much different than the Arizona sky," Bill exclaimed.

After about an hour of star-gazing and casual conversation they decided to turn in for the evening. As was their usual practice, they stripped naked and got into their bed, Gail giving Bill a playful slap of the backside as he crawled into the tent.

"Ouch!" he howled, "You'll get yours."

Bill moved to his side of the bed and watched as Gail moved to hers. She was on her hands and knees and slowly placed her head on her pillow, her ass still up in the air swaying back and forth like a matador waves a red flag in front of a bull. "Well I'm waiting to get what's coming to me," she said demurely.

By this time Bill was already getting hard, so by the time he got up on his knees behind her, he was fully aroused. He pushed her leg out to adjust for their height differential and placed his cock at her entrance. Then with a firm slap on her ass, he entered her until he was totally engulfed by her wet heat.

"Oh that's it Daddy, give it to me, give it to me good."

Bill was only too happy to comply with her wishes. He gave it to her in long hard strokes, for what seemed like an hour but was probably no more than ten minutes. Bill could feel her orgasms as her pussy contracted around him, and then when he could no longer control himself he plunged into her one last time and came. Afterwards, he pulled out of her with a squishy pop and fell onto his back next to her. Gail pulled a dry washcloth from under her pillow and cleaned herself as best she could. Then, with a devilish smile, she leaned over his deflated cock and, with the skill of a $20 hooker, took him into her mouth and gave with a thorough cleaning.

"We don't want to be sleeping on a wet bed, do we? Thank you, Daddy." She said as she collapsed to the bed next to him.

It took Bill a few seconds to realize that she had called him Daddy, not once but twice. Even though his body was really tired and ready for sleep, his mind was racing in a hundred different directions. He didn't know how he should brooch the subject or even if he should at all. So he lay there in silence. Then suddenly, Gail broke out laughing.

"I'm sorry Bill, I can't do that to you. No, you don't have to worry about that, my Daddy and I never made love together. But I will say this; I did have a huge crush on him when I was in high school. All the boys in my school were just that, boys, compared to my father. But even when we drove across the country together, I didn't dare entertain the thought of getting together with him. Now turn over and go to sleep, we have a big week ahead of us starting tomorrow."

The next morning they woke up at sunrise. Bill unzipped the tent and stuck his head out. Everything was still quiet and peaceful; they appeared to be all alone in this section of the camp, although he could see several other tents in the other side of the area. He crawled out of their tent, into the coolness of the early morning, followed closely by Gail. They walked around to the front of the truck and each took care of their morning nature call. It was the first time Bill had ever watched her actually pee. In his mind he imagined that if someone was watching them from a long distance away, it would just look like two guys taking care of business. Gail handed him a couple of moist wipes and they cleaned up like they used to on the road. Then they got a fresh set of clothes out of the truck and dressed.

"Let's get going; we have about a half mile walk over to the café for breakfast. After breakfast we'll get the bikes ready for the ride into town."

Dressed in jeans, western boots and tee shirts, they walked along the creek that separated the camp site from the main sections of the camp grounds until they found a natural rock bridge and were able to cross over to the other side. The campsites on this side of the creek where filling up quickly. Gail hoped that their side would not get too crowded. They ordered breakfast and sat back as the dining room began to fill up with all types of people, from families with young kids to old out-of-shape gray-haired bikers. The 'people watching' was great. After breakfast they checked out the schedule of events posted on the wall outside the dining room.

"This morning the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall exhibit opens at 8:00; I'd like to see that." Gail exclaimed as she ran her finger down the list of events. "At 10:00 we have to be in town for the start of the Legends Ride; we already have tickets for that."

"What's the Legends Ride?"

"It's a charity event; all the riders pay to participate, with the proceeds going to local charities. It's a scenic ride through the Black Hills and ends up here at the Buffalo Chip with a free concert."

"Come on let's get back to the truck; I want to put on my leather vest for the ride."

When they got back to the truck, Gail opened the door to the truck and crawled in looking through her bag for her vest, while Bill walked to the front of the truck and relieved himself. He had figured that Gail was going to put on her vest over her shirt; he wasn't prepared for what he was about to see. Gail had removed her shirt and stood with her hands on her hips with only her leather vest covering her impressive upper body.

"Well how do I look?"

The vest was supple enough to cling to her chest, therefore only exposing the sides of her breasts. It did little to hide her muscular physique; in fact, it only seemed to accentuate it.

Bill stood, open mouthed, unable to speak.

"That's the reaction I was hoping for," she said with a chuckle.

"Gail, are you sure you want to wear that; you're going to cause a lot of accidents?"

"Don't worry; I'm sure you're going to be seeing a lot more skin than this during the next five days. Come on; let's walk over to the Field of Flags where the Wall exhibit is."

Bill and Gail walked hand-in-hand over to the entrance to the Field of Flags. In the center they could see the half-scale model of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, a black granite wall etched with the names of over fifty seven thousand service members who were killed during the entire war in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos starting in 1956. The memorial also includes the names of almost 1,200 names of MIAs and POWs as well.

As they entered the area, Bill and Gail couldn't help but feel the somber almost reverent atmosphere that the monument cast over the entire area. Even though they were both too young to have known anyone listed on the wall, they had grown up with the children of some of those who had given their lives in service to their country and they were deeply moved.

They returned to their truck and removed the bikes from the trailer. With a loud roar, they started their bikes, the distinctive rumble of the Harleys filling the air. Bill and Gail made their way along the dirt paths back to the main road out of the campgrounds and on to the road that led to the town of Sturgis.

When they reached the town and turned onto Main Street, neither was prepared for the sight that awaited them. Thousands of motorcycles were parked along both sides of the street, as well as up the center line, diagonally, nose to nose, for as far as the eye could see. Gail took the lead and led them single file down Main Street and out of town. Their final destination was Deadwood, South Dakota; more specifically, the Franklin Hotel.

Bill and Gail rode side-by-side along the nineteen-mile stretch of road until they entered the town of Deadwood. It wasn't hard to spot the hotel; it was the building with hundreds of motorcycles parked out in front.

"This is so cool!" Bill exclaimed as he got off his bike. Gail agreed. "Come on, let's go inside and see what's happening in there."

They mingled with the other bikers who were congregating in the hotel lobby and the casino. Gail got her share of looks from both men and women as they walked from room to room. Soon they heard someone with a bullhorn call out; "Riders, Saddle up."

The throng of people left the building and mounted their bikes. Looking around, Gail could see that Harley-Davidson was the most common make of bike, but there were others; Victory and Indian were also well represented, as well as BMW, and even a couple of "rice rockets" could be seen scattered in the crowd.

"OK, ladies and gentlemen," Rod Woodruff, owner of the Sturgis Buffalo Chip and leader of the ride, yelled, "Lets Ride."

With a deafening roar, hundreds of motorcycles came to life. Rod led the way out of Deadwood on a fifty-five mile ride through the scenic Black Hills. The riders stretched out for miles as they made their way along the winding roads, past majestic mountains, and along meandering creeks.

After several hours, they entered the Buffalo Chip Camp Grounds where they enjoyed a special Riders reception and meal. There was a live auction with one-of-kind collectables from the world of music and motorcycles. The event ended with a live concert featuring Journey and Loverboy. After the concert, acknowledging the fact that it had been a long day, they walked arm in arm back to their campsite. As they made their way through the crowd, Bill was aware of the looks they were getting, especially Gail. He wondered if there would ever come a time when they're obvious size differential would no longer matter.

When they got back to the truck, they could tell that the surrounding campsites were beginning to fill up, encroaching on their privacy. Because it was a moonless night, the area was still relatively private, so they stripped out of their clothes outside the truck-tent, and then climbed in for the night. As they lay in their tent, the stillness of the night was suddenly pierced by the sounds of skin slapping skin and loud moans of passion. Apparently at least one other couple was in the immediate area, and she was a screamer. Within a few minutes, they heard several other couples going at it as well.

Gail laughed, "Well, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." She could feel Bill's erection coming to life as they spooned. Gail moved onto her back and pulled Bill on top, guiding his cock into her moist pussy. He did not need any further encouragement, and began to plunge deeply in and out, taking first one nipple then the other between his lips and whipping it with his tongue. He felt her first orgasm and increased his pace, until he felt the familiar tightening in his balls. He came hard just as Gail's second orgasm raced through her body.

Gail started to moan and exclaimed in a voice louder than normal, "That's it Bill, give it to me hard; it's so big, so big; so good, yes, yes, here I come again, yes, yes. Oh god, oh god, that's so good. No more I can't take any more." Then she whispered, "That ought to quiet things down for a while. Wait and see the looks you get tomorrow, especially from the ladies." She smiled broadly and rolled over on her side, taking Bill with her, and held him close.

Gail was the first to awaken the next morning and as quietly as she could, crawled out of the tent. The air was cool and the sun was just coming up over the horizon. She stood naked, stretching, doing some light exercises. It was still early; all the tents in their immediate area were closed up tight, and no one appeared to be moving. Bill came out a few minutes later, looked around, and whispered to Gail, "It's a shame we didn't bring our exercise bands with us, now we won't be able to work out for the rest of the week."

"Who said? I can still do some weight lifting just like this." Before Bill could react, Gail grabbed him by the left thigh and under the right armpit and seemingly effortlessly hoisted him high over her head. She began to raise and lower his body doing an abbreviated form of military presses. "Not much of a workout," she giggled, "but fun nonetheless. I see you're beginning to enjoy it as well."

Bill's body was reacting the way it always did when she dominated him. Gail tilted her head back, shifted his body slightly and, on the next downward movement, captured his growing erection in her mouth. She tasted the combined flavors of their previous night's love making as she pressed his body up and down. After twenty-five reps, Bill was close to cumming, when he suddenly spotted a couple standing in front of their tent about thirty yards away looking in their direction.

"Gail, put me down; put me down, we have company," he whispered.

Reluctantly, Gail complied and returned him to his feet. She stood tall and proud, not caring if anyone saw their naked bodies. She knew they had nothing to be ashamed about. They had put a lot of work into their bodies and she was proud of them both. The couple seemed to be transfixed as they looked over in their direction, then quickly ducked back into their tent.

Gail and Bill both laughed as they retrieved their clothes for the day and got dressed. "Maybe they were one of the couples we heard last night. I hope we didn't embarrass them too much. It's still early, why don't we walk over to the north showers before they get too crowded."

As they approached the couple's tent on their way to the showers, the tent flap suddenly opened and first the guy exited followed by his girl. They appeared to be young; no more than twenty-five. Both were good looking, trim, of average height and, to Gail, they made a very cute couple.

"Good morning," Gail said. "Looks like it's going to be another great day."

"Good morning," replied the young man, looking up into Gail's eyes.

"Good morning, I'm Pattie and this is my husband John. We're here on our honeymoon," she added. "I'm sorry about staring before; I just never saw anything like that before."

"Hi Pattie, John. I'm Gail, this is my husband Bill, and don't worry about it; it was our fault. I thought no one would be up this early. I guess I just got a little carried away. We'll try to be a little more discreet in the future."

"You're Bill?" said John earning himself a punch in the shoulder from Pattie.

Bill quickly trying to change the subject exclaimed, "Hey nice bikes."

"Yeah, we think so; they're Honda NC700Ss. The red one's Pattie's and mine's the silver and black."

"Well, we've got to be going." Gail said, "You two enjoy yourselves, and congratulations."

After a quick shower, they walked over to the café got a container of coffee and reviewed the list of events for the day. Deciding that nothing was of any real interest to them, Gail and Bill decided to head into town for breakfast. When they got to town they found plenty of parking for their bikes on Main Street. Inquiring about a good place to have breakfast, a shopkeeper told them about a little breakfast spot located down one of the side streets where the locals go. After looking at the menu, they each decided on the buffalo steak and egg special, figuring that would hold them until supper. During breakfast they planned out their day. Gail pulled out her map.

"What do you say we spend the day riding through the countryside? We can take a trip down to Mt. Rushmore; it's about an hour south of here. After that we can ride through the Custer State Park. It's about 150 miles of riding."

"That sounds great, it's going to be a beautiful day. I checked the forecast they had posted back at camp. It's supposed to be sunny and warm," Bill said, "the temperature will be in the upper eighties and dry; no chance of rain."

"Perfect. When we get back we can walk around the town, maybe do some shopping."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.