Internet Hook-up - Cover

Internet Hook-up

Copyright© 2013 by bobscnj

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story of a married bi-white sub involved in an internet hook-up with a Black Man for gay sex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

After Sam left, I cleaned the kitchen, and went upstairs to take a shower, and hopefully a nap. It was a few minutes past 1:00pm and that gave me 4 hours to recover before Sam came back again. I opted for a bath instead of a shower, and really relished the feel of my smoothly shaved pubic area. My legs were starting to stubble, so I shaved them again. MMm so smooth. I couldn't resist playing with my little clit again, but with all my attempts it never got hard again. I guess I was just too tired from the past 18 or so hours.

I felt woozy in the bath, and thought I should get out, get dried, and get in bed for a nap. It was now 1:30, so I set my alarm for 4:00, which would give me 2 1/2 hours sleep and an hour to get ready before Sam arrived again.

The alarm went off and I woke up, still pretty drowsy. I looked through my wife's sexy things and found the sheer white pants that was part of the set with the sheer wrap I wore yesterday, and this morning when I greeted Sam at the door. I pulled them on and the feeling was electric. I checked myself out in the full length mirror and loved the way I looked in them. You could plainly see my little shaved clit, and as I turned to look at the back, the seam of the pants pulled between my ass cheeks and pulled them apart giving the appearance I was offering myself to whomever came up behind me. I matched the pants up with the wrap, and that was it. I had my outfit. I knew both Sam and Damon would probably not be able to take their hands off me when they saw it.

I removed the clothes and went down to the kitchen to figure what I was going to fix for dinner. I pulled some pork chops from the fridge, along with some canned corn and red cabbage. I fixed a green salad, and I heard the doorbell ring. I answered the door completely naked, as it was a little past 5 and thought it was Sam. He looked at me and smiled.

He said, "You're going to get your sweet little ass in trouble coming to the door like that. What would your neighbors think if they saw you, naked and hairless as the day you were born, answering the door for a 70 year old black man?"

"You're right Sam. I should be more careful. I was just so excited to see you again, I couldn't help myself and really wasn't thinking."

He came in and closed the door behind him. He turned to look at me and said I look like a cute baby girl, all naked and shaved. His big black hand reached out and tweaked one of my nipples, making me I shrieked. Then he brought his hand down to my clit and played with it a little bit. It felt so good that I started to drop to my knees, but he reached out and kept me up as he moved his hands around behind me and brought me full against him holding onto my ass and leaning down to take my lips in his mouth. I mean it, he completely engulfed my lips with his mouth as he brought one of his hands down my ass crack pushing a finger inside me.

"Nice" he said. "You're already stretched enough for me to get my finger inside your pussy without you wincing or without any lubrication too. I like that. You're really coming along Bobbie. Really getting to be a worthy slut. But we better not start anything that will take too long as Damon expects you to have dinner ready and be looking real sexy like. Now, turn around and march that cute little white ass of yours into the kitchen and get busy." With that, he turned me around and gave me a playful slap on my ass, making it sting and sing with the fond memory of the last time I was spanked by him.

I yelped and put my hand on my ass as I ran into the kitchen with Sam following behind. When we got into the kitchen he said, "You look delicious and I want to eat you again. You're all the dinner I need tonight."

"Oh no you don't Sam. You're going to eat tonight because I need you to keep your strength up for me tonight".

He smiled and said, "OK Bobbie, what are you going to cook up for us?"

"I've taken some pork chops out. I'm going to bread and fry them up. We'll have corn, red cabbage, and a nice garden salad. I've also chilled some diet sodas for us to drink." Then I gave him a coy smile, and he knew I wanted them to drink the diet drinks because it sweetened their piss. I learned this little technique from some internet information page. It's somewhere on the web and it's titled 'ws-training'. I asked both Damon and Sam to read it sometime. I guess Sam did.

I got the corn and red cabbage cooking and egged and breaded the chops. I started slow cooking them, flipped them once, and then flipped them again.

I was doing all this with Sam sitting at the kitchen table eyeing me as I was still completely naked.

He said at one point, "damn girl, you'll make some black man a great wife someday."

I blushed and told him I was really flattered and that it excited me when he called me girl. Then, when I turned all the burners on the stove to a simmer, covered the pan with the chops, Sam came up behind me and put his hand on my ass giving it a gentle squeeze and said, "Girl, you'd better leave now and get yourself ready for your man. I'll see to it that nothing burns baby. You go ahead now and get done what you need to."

He shooed me off with a little peck on the lips and a tweak to my right nipple. I went upstairs and shaved my face to be nice and smooth for Damon when he kisses me. As smell of the food was wafting through the house, I was hoping Damon was going to like it. I applied a bit of lubrication to my pussy, put on the pants, and then the wrap. I tied it in front. I looked at myself in the mirror and contemplated putting on some lipstick and eye makeup, but decided against it. I then went downstairs to finish the salad and put the dinner in serving bowls.

As I entered the kitchen, with Sam removing his clothes earlier, I saw him from behind as he was at the stove making sure nothing was burning. I couldn't believe how awesome his muscular black ass looked. Funny I never noticed that before. It was so black and the crack separating his dimpled cheeks was even blacker, if that's possible. His cheeks had a bit of a droop to them. After all, he is 70, but it was kind of sexy looking. I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him as I took hold of his flaccid cock, still more than a handful, and gave it a few strokes. Then I bent down and kissed each of his black ass cheeks and said, "Thank you Sam, for all your help with dinner tonight, and for keeping me on schedule for Damon." I then separated his ass cheeks and licked the crack from bottom to top with my outstretched tongue. Sam's response was instant. His cock jerked from my hand and when I got my hand around it again, it was hard as steel.

He said, "Damn slut girl, you really know how to turn a black man on. But let's save that for later, ok?"

I smiled at him and merely nodded coyly.

When Damon arrived, he was all sweaty from the heat outside. He took one look at me and his pants actually pushed out in the front. What a fabulous response. His eyes had a look of lust and I thought he was going to rape me there and then.

He said, "Hey baby girl, you look so beautiful and so sexy. I love the pants. I love being able to see your clit through them, and your new 'bare' look is really sexy looking. I think I'm going to have you stay smooth like that as long as you're my slut."

Damon stripped and held his fat cock in his hand offering it to me. I willingly went to my knees and took his sweaty cock in my mouth, and again felt it grow from flaccid to hard as it filled my throat. He took my head in his hands and literally fucked my mouth. He was using my mouth as he would use a cunt and he held me on it without any thought of me. It was all about his pleasure.

"That's it you cock sucking slut, take my black pole all the way down your throat. Swallow it. I'm going to fill you with my cum and mark you again as only I can, with my potent black seed. The more of my seed you eat, the more you'll want it and the more you'll have to have it to survive. I own you and this is how it's going to be from now on."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.