Internet Hook-up - Cover

Internet Hook-up

Copyright© 2013 by bobscnj

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a married bi-white sub involved in an internet hook-up with a Black Man for gay sex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

I awoke to the feeling of something running through my hair. As I opened my eyes I noticed that I was staring at a very black ball sack. I slowly became aware of where I was, and who was with me in my bed, and what happened last night. I was using Damon's black thigh as a pillow while sleeping and expelled a slight moan as I remembered the pleasure of the night before.

Damon said to me, "Are you ready for your morning piss?"

Without replying, I took his flaccid black cock in my hand and brought my mouth to it, kissed it good morning, and took the head of it inside my mouth. No sooner had I wrapped my lips around it then his hot piss stream started. He had such control, he gave me only what I could handle without spilling any. It seemed to last forever, and I took every last drop.

"Good slut." he said.

I was so very proud to be able to make Damon happy. I was truly in a state of euphoria at that moment. What a fabulous way to wake up. I had a black cock filling my mouth with piss. I was still wearing the pink 'Damon's Slut' choker and my wife's stockings on my shaved legs. I've got to tell you, I was really flying high.

Damon then said, "OK slut, now it's time for you to make some breakfast. Pancakes and bacon."

I scampered out of bed and put the transparent wrap back on and headed downstairs to make my man breakfast. I got the coffee going and was just about to start the pancake batter when the doorbell rang. It was almost 10am and when I went to the door, without realizing how I was dressed, I flung it wide and there was Sam. The look on his face turned from one of surprise to one of complete lust. Then a huge grin appeared across his face as he moved towards me. He took me in his arms and locked his lips with mine as his hands came around me to take hold of my ass, a cheek in each hand. Pulling me tight into him, I felt his mammoth cock pressing against me. All this and the front door was still wide open.

He broke the kiss and said, "What a fabulous greeting from such a slutty white pussy boy. Damon called me and told me you were making breakfast and if I wanted some, I should get my black ass over here now. I know now what he meant by 'wanting some'."

I told him to come in as I was just getting the pancake batter ready, then took a quick look around while closing the door, to see if any of my neighbors noticed what just happened. Fortunately, there was no one in sight. Sam came in, stripped all his clothes off, and sat down at the kitchen table. Moments later, Damon came into the kitchen, also completely naked and sat down at the table across from Sam. I poured them each a cup of coffee, a glass of OJ, and gave them both a plate of pancakes with bacon.

They practically inhaled the food, and when Sam started to drink his OJ, he looked at me and asked, "How about you slut, can I give you some morning juice?"

I looked at Damon, who gave me a knowing smile, and I fell to my knees and took Sam's flaccid cock head between my lips and nodded I was ready. I didn't have to wait long before his stream filled my mouth, and I had to swallow really fast and often to avoid spilling any, as he didn't have the control Damon had. When he was done, he pulled his cock from my mouth and with his hand, shook it against my face as in a slapping gesture, as the last drops of his piss coated my face.

I looked in Sam's eyes and smiled as I said, "Thank you Sam for your delicious morning juice. It was a pleasure to drink from your fountain and I hope to have more opportunities to do it again."

Then I turned to Damon and said, "Sir, I'm so very happy to have the opportunity to service and pleasure you and your neighbor Sam. I am truly delighted with my place as your white pussy boy and fulfilling your desires and pleasuring your black cock. I believe I am completely addicted to you and your bodily fluids, both cum and piss. Thank you." At this point, I thought I would probably die if I couldn't be Damon's slut.

I crawled on my knees to Damon and took his black cock in my hand and kissed and licked under the foreskin and tasted the stale cum and piss that had accumulated there from last night and this morning. As I was doing this, his cock started to harden, and I took it completely in my mouth as I wanted to know what it felt like to have a flaccid cock harden in my mouth. I had my nose buried in his pubes, and as he hardened, it just naturally worked it's way into my throat. I was amazed at how natural a feeling it was to have him there. To further stimulate him, I again made swallowing moves on his cock and played with his black balls.

Moaning, he said, "You little cock whore, you really know how to get me going. I love the way your throat feels on my cock. Keep doing that and it won't be long before you'll be rewarded with more of my bodily fluids, more black seed for your belly. Sam, go ahead and play with that pussy, I know you dying to get some more of that."

With Damon's cock lodged in my throat, I felt Sam's hands start to roam over my ass. He was squeezing it in a playful manner, but it was really making me hot. He picked up the silky wrap over my ass and I felt a stinging on the right side of my ass and then heard a smack. I jumped and yelped while Damon's cock slipped out of my mouth.

"Get back on that dick you little cock sucking slut." said Sam.

I did, and almost at the same time I took him back in my throat, Damon placed his hands on the back of my head as I felt a stinging on my left ass cheek. This time, with my head pinned on Damon's cock, I screamed on his cock and he shouted, "Ohhh Damn that feels so good. Another couple of times like that and I'll be filling your belly with another load of my black seed."

That's all Sam had to hear. Smack, Smack, Smack. Damon stiffened, his cock swelled in my throat, and he started cumming. He came and came and came. Sam continued to smack my ass the whole time Damon was filling me with his black seed. They were taking turns saying, "Swallow that black seed you slut, eat that black cock. You little black cock slut. You live for black mans cum. You'll never make it through life without it. It will control you and dominate you, you white pussy boy, and you will love it. You'll never be able to say no to a black man that wants to use you for his pleasure. YEAH, suck every last drop from my cock."

Damon took his cock from my mouth as I reluctantly gave it up. He said, "I have some things to do and I'll be back at around 6 tonight. Make sure you have dinner ready for me. And, while I'm gone, I want you to take care of Sam here. Do whatever he tells you and make me proud."

He got up off the chair, pulled me up off the floor and put his arms around my waist. Pulling me into him, he gave me a passionate, tongue fucking my throat kiss that made my knees, as sore as they were from kneeling on a hard tiled floor, buckled and he had to hold me up. He then looked at Sam and said, "OK Sam, she's all yours. Just make sure that you don't ruin her pussy so I can't use it anymore. Remember, she's mine and I'm only being neighborly by loaning her out to you."

The way Damon referred to me as 'she' and 'her' made me giddy with pride. He was really making me think like I was his 'girl'. This feeling was so strange and exciting to me all at the same time. I never ever thought of myself as a girl, until Damon, in his very dominant way, referred to me as one. This was a whole new level of euphoria he was bringing me to. I shook my head and cleared those thoughts as I felt Sam's huge black hands rubbing and soothing my burning ass.

Damon dressed and left as while I made Sam another stack of pancakes and another cup of coffee. I asked him if it was alright for me to take a shower and clean up a bit.

As I was coming out of the bathroom drying myself off and heading to my bedroom, I heard some really nice soft light jazz playing. I could also detect the scent of coconut coming from downstairs. I followed the scent and the music and saw Sam in the kitchen, with the curtains drawn closed, lights off, and candles flickering. He had set what I thought a very romantic atmosphere. He had the dishes cleared from the table and had pulled the kitchen table apart and placed two extension leaves in it making it 6 feet long. He had a towel thrown over the top as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.