Virginia and Her Sisters - Cover

Virginia and Her Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Virginia was my high school French teacher. She invited me to her place to fix a wardrobe door in her bedroom. I finished up fixing more than her door that day. Her identical twin Valerie got to feel everything that Virginia experienced so she wanted first hand experience too. I learnt later that the twin sisters were actually educating me in preparation for dating and fucking their younger sister Simone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Size   Teacher/Student  

I was back at Virginia's place at 10 AM on Saturday morning. She greeted me naked as I stepped inside of her door, and drew me into her lounge room where we spent the next few hours. She was a very particular teacher, especially demanding when it came to how she wanted her pussy licked. As I passed each of her tasks, I was rewarded by a fuck in a new position.

Virginia gave me an extra credit gold star when, of my own choosing, I devoured her multiple creampies with much gusto.

Later in the afternoon, she became a little distracted and I asked why.

"My sister Valerie, the one who called me on Friday afternoon, wants to meet the guy that was fucking me so well on Friday" she explained.

"Why don't you say it was your husband?" was my suggestion.

"Hmmm ... she would know that was a lie ... my husband would be still at work at that time ... and he has neither a long cock nor a fat one ... we have talked much about the inadequacies of both our husbands." Virginia added.


That was how I came to be knocking on a new door on Sunday morning at 10 AM.

I was taken aback a little when the door opened. There stood the identical twin sister of Virginia. This was Valerie and she was naked. Her body was sensational and an exact copy of her sister's. The only difference between the sisters was their hair colour - Valerie had some red highlights in her dark hair whereas Virginia had none.

"Come in Grant" Valerie said as she led me inside, closing and locking the door. "Oh my god ... you are so young ... where did my naughty sister find you?".

"Oh shit..." I thought. I pondered if I should be truthful or make up some lie. My silence must have said a lot to Valerie.

"Oh my god ... you're one of her students" she commented in amazement.

I nodded as I looked down to the floor. Looking down maybe wasn't a great idea because at that moment she decided to fall to her knees and attack my shorts. There was no belt to undo this time - the shorts had an elastic band. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and pulled them slowly down, catching on my erect cock for a moment before it popped free as my shorts fell to the floor around my ankles.

"Oh my fucking god ... the bitch!!!" she exclaimed as her hand came out and grasped my long fat cock by the root. "She didn't tell me that you were this BIG ... no wonder the bitch was having such a great time."

Her lips made contact with my cock and within seconds she was sliding my cock deeper into her hot mouth. Virginia hadn't been able to take me very deep into her mouth, but already Valerie had taken me deeper with ease.

"Mmmm ... mmmmm..." I heard from her as she licked and sucked my cock expertly. I wasn't going to explode as quickly as with Virginia ... my balls had been emptied many times in her mouth and pussy over the last couple of days.

I was rock-hard inside her mouth as she palmed my big balls.

After a couple of minutes of expert sucking and some deep-throating, Valerie released my cock and stood up again. She slipped my shirt off over my head before turning to face the entrance door, placing the palms of her hands on the back of the door and poking out her ass. She spread her legs a little and then looked back over her shoulder to me.

"I want you to fuck me now" she asked. "I want the cock that I've been feeling inside of me ever since you started fucking my sister". As an after-thought she added "I hope she feels this as much as I did ... now please fuck me with your big fat cock."

With my cock in hand, I stepped forward and nudged its head between her very wet and fleshy pussy lips. She was wet and hot, and with a firm push I sent my cockhead between her outer and inner pussy lips into her tight clasping pussy canal.

"Oh fuck me..." she groaned as I slid deeper and deeper until my crotch slapped against her ass cheeks. It was hard telling them apart, even their pussies felt the same - hot, wet and tight.

I grasped her hips as I churned my cock around and around, and in and out of her tight clasping pussy. I was quickly building up a rhythm as I pounded my cock into her from behind. Looking to the side I saw our reflection in a mirror. Her big tits were swaying back and forth with the force of my thrusts. Tempted by their sway, I slid a hand from her hip to grasp her fleshy tit as it swayed under her.

"Ahhhh ... ahhhhh ... ohhhhh ... fuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" she screamed as a huge cum erupted with her pussy, grabbing my cock and holding it tight for a few seconds before releasing it. I felt a gush of her juices streaming down my cockshaft as her cum erupted. I held on to her until her cum finally abated. It was then that I slowly pulled clear of her pussy. She slumped forward against the door, giving me the opportunity to crouch behind her and run my tongue between her gooey pussy lips.

"Oh fuck ... she has taught you well!" she groaned as she pushed her pussy back onto my thrusting tongue. I licked and thrust my tongue as deep as I could reach between her pussy lips, lapping up her juices as they continued to stream from her cauldron.

Feeling adventurous and a little evil, I let my tongue slid across her asshole a couple of times before thrusting the tip at her tight ass pucker. That prompted an immediate reaction of "Oh you nasty young fucker ... did that bitch tell you to do that too?" she groaned.

I had my mouth occupied so I wasn't able to answer coherently at the time.

After a few minutes of teasing her pussy and ass, I broke off to stand up behind her, placing my still erect cock between her thighs and across her fleshy pussy lips. I held her back to my front, as I grasped her tits whilst I kissed and nibbled her neck just below her ear.

"Fuck ... fuck..." she moaned. She had started off trying to be dominant when I arrived but I had turned the tables as she became putty in my hands.

I released her and led her into the lounge room, directing her to sit in a single lounge chair. I then arranged her with her legs spread and hooked over the arms of the chair. Her pussy was totally on display as I sat back on my haunches between her legs.

I gazed at her pussy for a few moments before leaning forward to bring my lips and tongue back into contact with her gooey pussy. She tasted divine as my tongue parted her lips to find an abundance of her juices pooling there. They didn't stay there long with my active tongue capturing them and feeding them back into my mouth.

"Ohhh ... ohhhh ... fuck ... fuck me..." she groaned as I slipped a finger into her pussy in search of her g-spot as my tongue trailed up to tease her clit. I hit pay dirt on both counts - finding her g-spot and engaging her clit with my tongue and lips.

"Shit ... fuck ... fuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!" she yelled as a massive cum erupted as a result of my twin stimulations. Her pussy juices drenched me with my finger covered in her juices and lots more splattering my face and running down my neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.