Virginia and Her Sisters - Cover

Virginia and Her Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Virginia was my high school French teacher. She invited me to her place to fix a wardrobe door in her bedroom. I finished up fixing more than her door that day. Her identical twin Valerie got to feel everything that Virginia experienced so she wanted first hand experience too. I learnt later that the twin sisters were actually educating me in preparation for dating and fucking their younger sister Simone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Size   Teacher/Student  

Virginia Elsworthy was my high school french teacher, and the lady that taught me much about pleasing a lady in bed ... in the kitchen ... in the shower ... on the lounge ... You get the drift don't you?

It all started back in my last year of high school. I was 17 years old and I'd just gotten my licence. I was now driving to school where I normally parked behind Virginia's MG sports car in the school carpark. On this particular Friday afternoon I had my boot open when Virginia walked past. On that day my boot was full of carpentry tools for a job that I'd been doing at my grandparent's place.

"Ooh ... do you do handyman work?" she asked as she stopped and peered into my boot.

I spun around in a little shock as I hadn't been expecting anyone to be so close to me. Especially one as beautiful as Virginia. At the time she was 25 years old. She was about 5ft 6 ins tall with a curvy body (nice ass and a nice set of large breasts). On that day she was wearing a beautiful summer dress that finished mid-thigh ... and her perfume was very engaging.

When my voice finally returned I responded with a "Yes".

"Oh wow ... maybe you could do a job for me. My sliding wardrobe door has fallen off its tracks and I can't get it back on" she explained.

"Oh yes ... that should be quite easy" I commented.

"Could you come by now and fix it for me ... that's if you aren't busy?" she added with a smile.


Virginia had always been my favourite teacher. She always smiled when she spoke to me and treated me more like an equal rather than a student. I had loved perving on her legs especially when she wore a dress rather than a pants suit.

I finished up following her home that afternoon.

When I got there I kicked off my school shoes and socks and put on a pair of thongs before I followed her inside. Once inside her door I kicked off my thongs as I noted a pile of shoes inside her front door. She too dispensed with her heels, with an immediate effect of her shinking in height by a couple of inches.

I was quite tall with the top of her head only coming up to my shoulder.

She showed me into her light and airy bedroom. She left me there as she went back to the kitchen to get us a both a drink.

I immediately noticed that her wardrobe sliding door was hanging askew. It was quite a wide one so I thought it might be a little harder to manoevre around. After a few minutes of unsuccessfully trying to rehang it, and having worked up quite a sweat in my poly-cotton school shirt, I decided to take it off. I continued to work bare-chested, wearing just my school shorts.

I was on the brink of getting it back on its track when I sensed that she had returned. I continued to concentrate on the job at hand and was rewarded with it sliding back onto its track.

I heard a "Yay!!" from behind me as she realised that it was now fixed.

I turned to face her and was stunned to find that she was wearing a very brief red bikini that looked sensational against her creamy white skin. The top was very brief with her ample tits threatening to spill out of it with the slightest of movements. The bottom was very brief too, and I found it hard to believe that she had any pussy hair at all.

I was silent as I took in her sensational body that had to that point of time only been visible in my fantasies.

She smiled ... she knew that she was having an effect on me.

"Oh wow ... you look amazing" she said as she walked closer and touched my chest with her hand. I worked out most days so my physique was in very good shape. Her hand continued to touch my chest, and trailed across my large nipples in a none too subtle caress.

I was speechless as she edged closer and continued to touch me.

"I was going to have a dip in the spa." she explained before adding "Do you want to join me?"

My mind went into over-drive and at a million miles an hour. This sexy young woman ... my teacher was offering to be up close and personal with me in her spa.

"Oh ... oh ... I don't have any swimwear" I explained with some disappointment.

"Oh don't worry ... you can go in your underwear" she suggested.

I stammered out my response "I can't ... I don't have underwear on today ... it's 'Commando' Friday".

She burst out laughing when she heard my response. "Oh my god ... I thought that I had heard that term used at school ... I just never suspected that it was real".

"Yep ... it is ... all the seniors, both boys and girls' practise it on every Friday" I explained.

"Oh my god" she exclaimed as she realised that all of her Friday french class were sitting there 'commando'.

She paused for a few moments before continuing "Well ... I'm still going to have a dip in the spa ... are you going to join me?"

"What?..." I responded as she dropped to her knees in front of me with her hands going immediately to the belt on my shorts. She made quick work of that, and soon the fly was lowered and the button undone. She pushed my shorts down my hips, catching on my very awake cock as the shorts headed southwards.

Finally the shorts cleared my cock with it spring outwards and upwards.

"Oh my fucking god" she whispered as she took in the sight of my very hard cock standing at attention. It was quite large, both in length and fatness. I stood there immobile with my shorts around my ankles as she surveyed my cock. Her hand came up and grasped me by the root.

"Oh so big ... so hard" she commented to herself as she grasped me and stroked me for a few moments before she pulled my cock down a little before sliding her mouth over the end of my cock. Her lips latched onto my shaft as her tongue ran around and around my cockhead.

"Oh shit..." I gasped as her oral skills came to the fore. She worked my cock expertly with her mouth and hand. I could feel my balls boiling and I knew that I would explode way too soon if she kept up her licking and sucking.

"I'm close ... so fucking close" I warned her, and she reacted by sucking me harder and sliding me a little deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh ... fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk!!!!" I shouted as my cock exploded, pumping strong and long ropes of cum into her wonderful mouth. She continued to suck and swallow my cum until I finally stopped shooting. Then she licked up any cum that had escaped before standing back up in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.