A Weekend at the Shore - Cover

A Weekend at the Shore

by jamesbreitbart

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Greg gets invited to spend a weekend at the Jersey Shore with his secret crush. After a drunken game of strip poker, he realizes that the crush is mutual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

When Paul and Luke Amato invited me and Caleb O'Donnell to spend a weekend at their Dad's place on the Jersey Shore, I was excited to go, not least because of the secret crush I had on Luke. The weekend would be an opportunity to watch Luke strut around in board shorts, and, given Mr. Amato's reputation for being a 'cool' parent, potentially to see if he was still straight when he was drunk.

I got up early Friday morning, packed, and drove over to Mr. Amato's house. Paul and Luke were loading up the car when I got there. Caleb showed up a few minutes later and we were off. Luke had just gotten his license, so he drove. We got to the house around 10:00 and hit the beach for the rest of the day. Mr. Amato and his girlfriend, Jill, showed up around 3:00.

After dinner, Mr. Amato got out beer for everyone and suggested we play strip poker. He got Jill naked in five hands, and they went off to the bedroom, to much eye-rolling from Paul and Luke.

"You guys want to keep playing?" Caleb asked.

"Sure," Luke said, taking a swig of beer, "If we were playing for money I'd be to sorry for you to have any fun."

"Ahhh ... you're full of shit."

I threw a couple of rounds and gradually lost my hat, necklace, and swim trunks. I stood up and yanked the shorts down. My erection was plainly visible to everyone in the room. Luke, who was still wearing his shirt and one shoe, looked at me.

"Alright, Greg, here's the bet: You win this hand, you get all of your clothes back, you lose, and whoever wins decides the forfeit." At the end of the round I was winning with a pair of eights. Luke smirked at me and then turned over a full house.

"What's the forfeit?"

"You suck my cock."

Paul interrupted, "Holy shit, bro! When did you turn gay?"

"Always have been." He stood up and took off his shirt, followed by his shorts. His cock was impressive.

I went over to him and knelt down. "I've never done this before."

"Don't worry, neither have I."

I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking. I couldn't quite get it all in, but I did my best, and Luke's moans signaled that it was good enough. He reached down and caressed my head. I pulled off his dick and started sucking his balls. Luke moaned again. I returned my attention to his cock just before he yelled out "I'm gonna cum!"

His jizz shot down my throat, causing me to cough and splatter. By the time I recovered it was all over my face. I licked my lips, savoring the salty taste of Luke's cum.

I looked up, Mr. Amato had come back into the kitchen and was staring down at me.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about you getting some girl pregnant." Someone, it might have been Caleb, laughed. I stood up and kissed Luke. It quickly turned into some pretty heavy making out. The cum ended up getting smeared on Luke's face and chest.

"I think you two need to shower off," Paul suggested.

"We might as well do it together," I said, and we went down the hall to the shower. We washed each other and made out some more. Then I had an idea.

"Bend over." He did so, giving me a perfect view of his tight, pink asshole. I lathered the soap into my hands and then worked it into Luke's ass. He gasped as my finger penetrated his heretofore virgin body. I lubed him up and got a second finger in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.