Vacation - Cover

Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Dirty_Dan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Danny's vacation does not turn out the way his mother planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"You know, Susie, the camera was turned off."

With my arms around my naked mother and my face in her hair, I opened my eyes and raised my head to look over her shoulder at Kristin, standing in the bathroom doorway.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"I mean that you seemed to enjoy yourself quite a lot. And you can't tell me you were faking it for the camera. I suppose you could try to tell us that you were doing it for my benefit. Is that what it was? We're you pretending to be a slutty MILF because you thought it was what I wanted?"

Mom, who had been thoroughly limp was now stiff, in my arms.

Before she could come up with an answer, Kristin went on.

"I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you get under the blankets and think about things, until I get out. Leave room next to your stud, for me."

We did just that. Mom and I crawled under the sheets, with me in the middle of the bed, and lay facing each other while shower noises came through the open bathroom door.

"She's right." Mom's face was less than a foot away, when she finally said something.

"Is she?" I was a tired, idiot teenager. I had no idea what I was supposed to say.

"Yes. Yes she is. I ... I acted like a total slut, tonight. Partly, that was because I have decided to give Kristin anything she wants. But if I am honest with myself, I have to admit that pleasure was all genuine. Something inside of me has woken up. Something I never even imagined could even exist." Mom chuckled. "My inner MILF. I don't know where this is all going to end, but I don't think I can just turn that off. All I can do is hope you don't hate me."

"Hate you? I don't hate you. I love you!"

I was shocked by the very idea. Some of the kids I knew were like best friends with their parents. My mother and I have never been like that. Ours was a purely parental relationship. She made the rules and set the expectations and I did my best to follow them. I had never really thought about whether I loved her, or not, until I saw her threat and then I realized the depth of my feelings for her.

"I love you!" I repeated.

Mom smiled, with years running down her face.

"Even though I've suddenly turned into some slutty MILF?"

"I like my MILFs slutty."

I had joked because Mom was grinning, but the suddenly serious expression that dropped onto her face made me think that it had been a bad idea.

"I know you never intended to lose your virginity to me. That was supposed to be special"

I could see the guilt in her eyes and, in an attempt to assuage it, consciously decided to be completely honest. I even told her as much.

"I am going to be brutally honest, Mom. Girls might have fantasies about the romance of their first time, but most boys, and I include myself in this group, plan to lose their virginity to the first halfway decent looking girl who is willing to spread her legs for them. I never thought it would be you, you are right about that. But I could never imagine my first time with somebody so beautiful. There is nobody would have made it more special."

The smile was back on Mom's face as she leaned forward to kiss me on the tip of my nose.

"So you didn't mind becoming a mother fucker?"

"Actually, I'm sort of hoping to be a serial motherfucker."

Mom slid her fingers down my belly and took my dick in her hand. It had been so hard for so long and I had come so many times, that day, that it ached, like any overused muscle. But it did it's best to respond to her touch, despite the pain.

It was probably a good thing that Kristin made an appearance at that point. Otherwise, I might have done some damage to the poor thing.

"Let me in," Kristin said, as she raised the blankets and crawled in behind me. "Now put your arms around me. I liked that, last night."

I would rather have had my arms around my mother. But Kristin was in charge, so I rolled over and she snuggled up with her back against my chest. After a couple of minutes, Mom slid up behind me, and pressed her soft, smooth, naked body against my back.

There are worse things in the world than the meat in a naked woman sandwich. Even though my dick was struggling to become erect, my mind had had enough, and I soon dropped off to sleep.

I woke up to find myself alone in the middle of the bed. Kristin was gone and, when I rolled over, I could see my mother lying with her back to me, near the edge of the bed, with just a sheet covering her from the waist down.

Intending to go back to sleep, I slid over lie next to her.

"Shh." Mom hushed me, even though I hadn't said anything. She grabbed the hand that had frozen as I was reaching down to pull the sheet up, and placed it firmly onto her breast.

"Can you hear her?"

Squeezing Mom's tit, I listened. Sure enough, I could hear huffing and moaning coming from the other end of the suite.

"I wonder what she's doing to my sister."

"I think you should wonder what she's making her sister due to her. That's Kristin's voice," I quietly pointed out.

Sliding back to press her ass against my dick, which still ached but seemed ready for more, Mom made a noise halfway between a sigh and a moan.

"Can you imagine what that must feel like? To be restrained and helpless, knowing that, at any time, Kristin could come in and do anything she wanted to you?"

I could feel Mom's nipple stiffen as she contemplated her sisters predicament.

"Maybe, someday, if you're very good..."

I left the thought hanging. We hadn't really talked about what would happen, when Kristin was back out of our lives. Mom's comment, the night before, had implied that they might not go back to normal, but I had just about offered to tie her up and sexually abuse her.

Either Mom did not understand my concern, or it worried her less than I would have expected. Her reaction was to shiver and break out in goosebumps while her already stiff nipple became diamond hard.

"Fuck! That feels good. Ah, yeah. Just like that. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Kristin's voice was getting louder and, all of a sudden, Mom jumped out of bed and almost ran out of our room. I followed a bit more slowly, trying to keep my stiffly bouncing dick under control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.