Sugar Cane Plantation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Alejandro Sandovar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of discovered dominance and submission by a young woman who started her journey with a simple vacation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

The two men, one leading the other by a leash attached to the thumb cuff imprisoning his cock, followed Cynthia back into the playroom. Sharon beamed as Eric was led in since he had clearly chosen the cock whipping over a night in the fiddle. As Cynthia thought about it, he had probably made a wise choice. As painful as what the women planned for him might be, it would at some point be over, while being locked in the feared fiddle would be a relentless torture that lasted all night.

As always of late, her arousal both confused and thrilled her. She was still very much June's submissive for the night, but going with Robert to make Eric choose his fate had just been hot. There was no other word for it. June had given him an option of torments and while still locked to the bars of his cell, he had had to choose. Once he had elected to have his cock whipped, Robert had proceeded, while Cynthia watched to bring him out of the cell. First wrists had been released, then cuffed behind his back. Next the end of the thumb cuff holding his penis to the bars had been opened, but the other end left tightly locked just behind the head of his cock. Finally, with probably some unnecessary stroking and teasing of the prisoner's cock and balls, Robert had attached a leash to the available thumb cuff and proceeded to lead Eric from the cell.

June knew from her own experiences how humiliating and at the same time exciting all this was for Eric. First just to be naked and restrained in front of another man, then to be freely handled by him, and finally, to be led, cuffed and exposed on a leash that he held the other end of.

Cynthia had long since stopped being amazed at how all this aroused her - she just now accepted that she was a hopeless bondage slut and loved it!

Back inside the playroom June beckoned her over. Cynthia quickly made her way to June's side and remembering her instructions, presented herself in the obscene way she had been instructed and offered her Mistress her ass, mouth or cunt. June declined for now, telling her charge to sit and pay attention.

While out of the corner of her eye she saw Robert putting Eric on the whipping bench, face up, she directed her attention to what June was telling her. As she turned around in response to June's hand motion, she felt the cuffs being unfastened from her wrists.

"Don't misunderstand love" June told her. "You're still my slut for the evening. We're just going to have you interact a little differently. On the floor and on your back love."

As Cynthia complied she wondered what awaited her next, and she was wondering how long she would be like this since it made it impossible for her to see what Robert was doing to Eric. What she had seen before she laid down was just hot.

Robert had fastened Eric backward over the whipping bench with his wrists pulled over his head and his ankles fastened to the base, widely spread. After removing the thumb cuff from his captive's cock he had fastened a plastic shield over and around Eric's scrotum, effectively protecting the man's balls. Just as Cynthia had lost sight of what was happening she had seen Robert stroking and rubbing Eric's cock, watching it begin to harden. Obviously June firmly believed that punishment inflicted on an erect penis was more effective.

Having only recently been similarly fastened with her own genitals exposed and prepared for the whip, Cynthia could empathize - remembering the emotional rush - fear, apprehension, arousal, embarrassment. It was heady stuff.

June startled her out of her daydream by ordering her to grasp the backs of her thighs, pull her knees up as close to her tits as she could and to spread her legs as far as possible. The effect of this position was not lost on Cynthia as she pulled her own legs back and wide open.

We'll call this position one" explained June, "and of course, there is a position two. We'll practice." With that she directed Cynthia onto her hands and knees, and coached her into the desired and predictably obscene position.

Finally with numerous adjustments Cynthia found herself on her knees, elbows and forearms on the floor, her cheek resting on the backs of her hands, her back arched and of course her legs gaping as wide as she could tolerate. The arching of her back had the effect of thrusting her pelvis backward. She did not have to be told how obscenely she was presenting her cunt and ass in this position.

Just within her field of vision she caught sight of Sharon sitting just behind, her but off to the side. She watched as the young woman began to idly stroke herself, first her breasts through the blouse and bra she wore, then letting her fingers dance lightly around her crotch. Cynthia could see how the combined scene confronting her - Eric being prepared and groomed for his cock whipping, and Cynthia naked and splayed before, would be arousing.

June fetched her from her reverie as she explained an embellishment to both positions, and that was the added order to spread. Just as Cynthia was wondering how any position could possibly spread her any more, June cleared up the mystery.

"When ordered to spread in either position you are to use the fingers of both hands to spread your labia apart as far you can. If it doesn't hurt, you're not spreading enough.

Verbally you are to respond with 'yes sir or ma'am please enjoy the view of my slut cunt'. Now don't fail me love – I want you to learn how thoroughly slutty you can be for me."

Cynthia had long since gleaned that the entire lifestyle that was being explored was 99% mental. Was all sex mental? She fully understood what awaited her. It was one thing to be strapped and restrained in an immodest position. You were helpless and completely out of control. It would be far different to have to put herself in position on command. To acknowledge the command, then lie back, or get on all fours and expose herself as obscenely as possible. To hold the position as long as ordered as others freely inspected, fondled and teased her most intimate parts. What a rush!

June then surprised her by handing her a red satin robe to put on. For just a microsecond Cynthia was confused - wondering why the act of kindness. Then she realized how thoroughly diabolical her friend was. By being clothed and interacting with others, each time she was summoned, or ordered into position, would be a new exposure. From always naked to exposed was one step. From clothed to naked to exposed added another level. As she donned the robe she looked around the room.

Eric was by now fully erect. It made her wonder. Robert was not, per June bi-sexual, but he certainly appeared to enjoy playing with Eric's cock, getting it ready for some intense punishment. Maybe it had more to do with the sadistic side than the homosexual. Something to be explored.

Sharon had moved to Eric's side and was whispering in his ear.

"In case you're wondering, she's telling him how wet she's getting thinking about hearing him scream" June whispered in her ear as she stood behind her.

Sure enough, almost as if on cue, Sharon moved to the top of the whipping bench, maneuvering so that Eric's strapped hands could reach her crotch. Lust overcame modesty and she raised her skirt, pulling her panties aside, and rubbed her swollen pussy against Eric's fingers. He responded by stroking and probing as much as his restraints allowed. Sharon surrendered herself to the moment. Letting her head fall back and moaning softly as Eric played with her pussy.

It was obvious that June had not lied, because when Sharon finally backed away from Eric's reach, his fingers were glistening with her wetness.

June motioned for her to follow as she headed for the bar. Eric was obviously going to be waiting in his restraints for a while, naked and on display for the room.

Since Cynthia and Eric had returned, a few other people had wandered into the playroom. Apparently some of the locals had joined the party.

As she stood to follow her Mistress, Cynthia was reminded that it fastened only at the collar. As she moved it would flow open, displaying her body to varying degrees. While she supposed that she could simply hold it closed around her, she knew that was neither expected nor allowed. She stepped out following June, aware of the glances of some of the others she had not yet met as a breast, then a hip was exposed.

At the bar they were joined by a couple that Cynthia had not met. While introductions were made, Robert joined them. They were in their forties, the man slightly graying, appearing fairly trim, was John ... His wife, introduced as Sheila was blonde, a few years younger than her husband, and slight of figure.

Cynthia found herself wondering what roles these two enjoyed, when the question was answered for her as John, noticing her red robe, glanced at June.

At her almost imperceptible nod he turned to his new acquaintance and softly directed position one to Cynthia, pointing to a couch beside the bar.

By now Cynthia was well aware of the interplay among the various members and knew what was expected.

She slowly but without hesitation unfastened the clasp holding the robe closed at her neck and let it drop. Enjoying the unabashed gazes of the four people around her, she proceeded to the couch, reclining on her back and pulling her legs up and back, exposed herself as much as she possibly could.

Even though she had found herself distracted and aroused at the sight of Eric restrained and exposed, this appealed to her submissive side.

And for that side of her this was a new and incredible rush. She knew as the others glanced at her that as she lay there in what June had affectionately called the diaper position, every part of her was open and on display.

No lover in the privacy of a bedroom had ever seen her like this. Now everyone that walked by was invited to her display.

And of course her first impression of John had been correct.

He reveled in imposing control and humiliation, and followed with the order to spread.

Cynthia was heading into her own little world of submission and almost eagerly reached down, taking the fingers of both hands, spread the lips of her pussy as far as she could, then pulled a little more. She knew that every minute detail of her vulva was open and on display. She felt the cool breeze of the air conditioning on her tender inner membranes, and knew that the others watching her could see the tiny drops of lubricant beginning to collect and could smell her arousal.

Sheila took the liberty of stroking the offered treasure. Then she held up her fingers, displaying the wetness, before touching them to Cynthia's mouth. Cynthia knew what was expected and craved it. She eagerly sucked and licked the preferred digits, tasting her own arousal while at the same time demonstrating the availability of her mouth.

"Love, one day you are going to learn to ask permission," John said, almost casually to his wife. "Go and fetch me the quirt" he ordered. Cynthia watched her start for a second but then Sheila's arousal was apparent as her breath quickened and she left the group. Not having been released, Cynthia remained in her position one, even as others came and left the bar, glancing at the exposed pussy and ass of the woman presenting herself.

When Sheila returned, John pointed to the floor and told her simply "position two." Sheila presented her husband with a short leather whip that split at the end into two short tails, each ending in a knot of leather. She started to unbutton her blouse but John stopped her - "just the shorts and panties dear. This won't take all that long."

Cynthia watched as her new acquaintance quickly slipped out of her shorts, then peeled her panties down, standing before the other three for a moment naked from the waist down, fully clothed from the waist up.

She obediently got down on all fours, her hindquarters angled toward Cynthia who could easily see the woman's charms through her own widely spread legs. She knew she was getting wetter. She could feel her sex begin to swell and throb and need. Sheila presented a truly erotic sight. The practiced arch of the back thrust her pussy back between her legs, and her legs being spread caused the labia to pout apart a bit. The picture imbedded itself in Cynthia's mind, since she knew that before the evening was over, her own cunt would be presented like that.

John wasted no time. He stepped behind he obscenely displayed wife and said simply "ask for it."

Sheila responded immediately – this had obviously played itself out before.

"Please Sir this disobedient slut requires discipline. Would you please punish my cunt?"

Cynthia did not need an explanation of what was happening. Shelia had transgressed by touching another woman's vulva without permission - her own would now be punished.

Without warning John brought the quirt down diagonally beginning at her left hip, with the two knotted ends snapping between the widely spread thighs. Cynthia felt a sudden mini gush of her own fluids as she watched the two knotted ends bury themselves in the soft, tender flesh of Sheila's pussy. It took just an instant for the tender inner lips so spring apart as a result of the impact, almost exactly the same amount of time it took for the scream to erupt from Sheila lips.

John waited patiently as Sheila gasped sharply a couple of times before she managed to rasp out "one thank you Sir. May this worthless slut have her cunt punished again please?" To emphasize her sincerity as she made the request, Cynthia saw her lower her shoulders even more, giving her back more arch, and thrusting her vulva backward.

Cynthia was impressed. She had been firmly restrained for her own whipping. All she could do was scream and jerk in her straps This was different Knowing from her own experience how badly the whip hurt when applied there, she frankly wondered if she would be able to do what Sheila was doing. Bravely offer her pussy for another searing stroke.

John obliged his wife, sending the knotted whip ends splitting into the exposed vulva once again. The scream, the jerking of the ass back and forth at the overwhelming pain, but then again, the thank you and request for another.

After ten strokes, one more intensely painful than the next, John left his wife in position- not allowed to touch or soothe herself - just kneel there with her ass in the air showing her bruised and now swollen pussy to everyone that walked by.

Finally John released them both from position. Cynthia had only the robe June had given her, while Sheila redressed herself.

June had wandered over to where her husband was tied, and others, sensing festivities were about to begin, gathered around.

That June was a loving sadist was clear. She softly and gently stroked her captive husband's cock caressing it lovingly. She let her fingers tease the soft underside, enjoying his reactions and moans. "Sweet love I need you to scream for me tonight. I do hope you understand. I also hope you understand how much I love you. It just doesn't change that I need this. So be brave for me. You'll scream sooner or later, but try to hold out for a while. I think there's a pool going around on how many strokes you can take before you scream."

Still stroking and teasing she continued. "I had Robert put a shield around your balls. We don't want you injured - just in incredible pain. And the fact that I decided to protect your balls should give you some idea of what I have in mind for you. We'll start with the soft cat, go to the quirt, work on you with the whippet and finish with the single tail. Doesn't that sound delightful love?"

All Eric could do was beg and plead her not to inflict such pain, but she needed this - they both knew it.

Picking up a soft cat 'o nine tails, with lightly braided strands she began working on the exposed penis. Even the relatively light whip was vicious on such a tender part of the anatomy, and soon Eric was gasping at each stroke. His cock began to redden and swell but different swelling than an erection.

Putting down the cat, June stopped to again stroke and caress his penis while whispering in his ear - telling him that he was doing fine, that she was proud of him, and to get prepared for the quirt.

Cynthia was so absorbed by the unfolding spectacle that Sharon had to call her twice, beckoning her over to the settee where she was semi reclining. Cynthia had been so engrossed she almost forgot her role. Quickly recovering she stepped in front of Sharon, pulled the robe back to expose herself and asked Sharon how she could be of service. The question was unnecessary, even though demanded by her protocol

Sharon lay back, completed exposed with her legs spread and simply said "lick."

As. Cynthia buried her face in the woman's sex, Sharon stopped her briefly, shifting the both around so that she could easily see, and Cynthia could catch glimpses of Eric's cock whipping

"God this turns me on so incredibly much" gasped Sharon as Cynthia probed deep with her tongue, then flicked the clit just starting to peek out from its hood. "Couldn't even tell you why, but there is something about watching a man tied naked, experiencing pain and abuse to his cock. Maybe it's the same mindset that makes men enjoy watching us get our boobs and pussies abused. So intense. Who cares why. And don't your dare stop licking you wonderful slut!"

Cynthia needed no encouragement. Her own pussy was sopping, and she was thoroughly enjoying licking Sharon's pussy. She twirled her tongue all along the outer lips, then used the tip to spread them, exploring the tender inner lips, nibbling gently, then back to dancing around the swollen clit. She could sense the woman getting close. The deep rapid breaths. The hips thrusting up trying to get more pressure. Finally when she knew Sharon was getting so very close she thrust two fingers deep inside her vagina. The result was immediate and electrifying. As soon as Sharon felt herself being penetrated, felt her pussy stretched open and filled, and felt the finger tips massaging the upper portion of her cunt, she came incredibly hard, then again, then finally taking deep, ragged breathes, straining for oxygen, she pushed Cynthia's face from between her legs. Her pussy was now just too sensitive.

Without being asked, Cynthia crawled up to lie next to Sharon and just held her, knowing herself how good it felt after such an intense orgasm.

The two women, holding each other directed their attention back to the whipping bench. June had finished with the quirt, and was just picking up what she called the whippet. Very thin fiberglass - no more than an eighth of an inch in diameter it was obviously brutal.

Her thoughts were confirmed when Sharon shared with her that Steve, when she topped him, absolutely dreaded it. "When he's tied down and I get to work on his dick, there is nothing that makes him scream as much. He says that because it's so narrow, it cuts down deep. He says that it feels like someone has taken a knife to his cock. I know that when he uses it on my tits it feels like they're being branded from the inside."

Sure enough, June had started in on Eric's cock in earnest. The thin fiberglass rod was burying itself in the flesh of his dick with each stroke. Eric himself was moaning loading, pulling futilely at the straps holding him open and exposed.

"He'll be screaming soon and that drives me crazy," Sharon murmured in Cynthia's ear. "Be a good girl and get your mouth back where it belongs." Obediently Cynthia moved back down, using her lips and tongue to gently kiss and tease the still swollen labia, and inner thighs. She felt Sharon shift down in the settee and pull her legs further apart and back. She did not need to be told what was expected of her when she was presented with Sharon's asshole.

Making every effort to pleasure her, Cynthia licked and probed, rolling her tongue to a point to penetrate. Sharon moaned and thrashed into still another orgasm, then pulled her back up. "Finger fuck me and watch" she hissed as she pulled Cynthia to her. Cynthia began to stroke and caress, noting the sensations she enjoyed in her own pussy and trying to give those to Sharon. She almost came instantly when she unexpectedly felt Sharon's fingers probing her own folds.

The two women were holding each other, lovingly stroking each other's pussies when Eric screamed for the first time. He couldn't help it. June had brought the whippet down his cock vertically catching the whole shaft and embedding itself in the swollen and distended head of his penis. It looked like his poor abused cock would split. All he could do was thrash in his restraints and scream. He was begging and pleading for her to stop, yet all that June did was to say again that she loved him, and inflict another identical stroke.

Steve had come over and standing behind the two women reached down and was teasing his wife's nipples - rolling and lightly pinching them. "Harder Love" hissed Sharon as she started bucking against Cynthia's hand.

Just as the third brutal stroke threatened to split Eric's cock lengthwise, she put her hand own top of her husband's on her breasts and gasped "I'm gong to do that to you love. One day I'm going to hurt your cock until you can't stop screaming!" Cynthia almost came herself as she heard those words, with the mental picture of Steve tied helplessly as Sharon, sweet, demur Sharon lashed at his cock. The sound of Eric's newest scream sent Sharon over the edge once again as she succumbed to the sensation of Cynthia's fingers in her pussy and her husband abusing her nipples.

Having dutifully insured that Sharon had had at least a half dozen orgasms, her own frustration was unquenched. She could smell her own arousal. She could feel her labia swollen with a dull ache that signaled the need to be filled. As submissive as she was feeling tonight she still too recognized how incredibly turned on she became at the sight of a restrained man being tormented. She glanced over at Robert and wondered if she would have another opportunity while she was here to see him naked and restrained. She wondered what it would be like to make him scream like Eric.

In the meantime, June had increased Eric's torment even more if that was possible. She had stepped back and with accuracy that was impressive, was catching the poor abused cock with the tip of a single tail. The pain had to be intense. The skin had broken ever so slightly in a couple of places, so each new stroke had to be excruciating. One thing was certain. Eric for the next several days would not need his chastity cage. His cock would be far too sore to even think about sex or masturbation.

Finally his ordeal was over. Released from his restraints, and led to a couch, he allowed his wife to hold and comfort him. To tell him again how much she loved him. Sensing that she had almost broken him, which was her goal, she told him that she had changed her mind about his fate for the rest of the night. He would not spend the night in his cell - he would be allowed to sleep in the bed, but would have to spend some period, to be determined by her, in the fiddle. Eric simply nodded. The prospect of being allowed to sleep with his beautiful Mistress, unrestrained, almost overshadowed his dread of the forthcoming restraint instrument.

All this was having its effect on Cynthia. She knew she loved submitting. She also knew a naked restrained man being tormented drove her nuts. Finally watching June's aftercare of Eric reminded her that all of these people loved each other.

More turmoil in an already overwhelmed mind.

But she was still hot, aroused and very frustrated.

She did not know though and June had not told her whether in her role she was allowed to orgasm or even touch herself without permission.

Her pussy, excited as it was, still burned and stung from her earlier cunt whipping. She did not want a repeat.

She recognized that she had a dominant streak, but tonight she had so very much enjoyed submitted body and mind to June – she didn't want to lose that edge.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.