Undercover Rose - Cover

Undercover Rose

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 90

After the late lunch we drove to the motel. Once the door was closed Jeff began kissing me. I wasn't less excited since I knew he was gay, I was actually more excited. I kissed him deep and long.

My hands wandered over his body, as his did over mine. Since I wore the elastic bandage I could feel nothing through my nipples. It was fine since Jeff did not attempt to stimulate me through my breasts.

He rubbed my ass a bit through my jeans then slipped his hand inside. He slipped his hand right down to my rectum and began to gently massage the rear opening to my body. At first it was mildly uncomfortable, but I grew to accept it. Then I began to find it erotic.

He obviously understood the reaction I was having to his ministrations, because when I gasped, he stopped then quickly penetrated my sphincter. I felt the stretch but not the pain of penetration usually accompanying such an action. The feeling of fullness wasn't all that unpleasant or uncomfortable. I quickly adjusted to the feeling of his finger inside me.

I found myself pushing my ass against his hand without even realizing it. I had to break the kiss just to breathe.

"I have something for that beautiful mouth hon," he whispered in my ear. I gasped again. "You old guys love to suck a young hard dick."

"Yes," I groaned. It was all I could manage and he knew it. I found my hand wrapped around his exposed penis, but I couldn't remember putting my hand there. I also didn't know if I had removed it from his jeans or not. All I knew is that I was desperate to suck on it.

He was holding me up and I was whining to be released. When he did I fell to my knees and took his hard cock into my mouth. He was young and his erection was very strong, but his ability to control his orgasm was weak. It took only second for him to cum in my mouth. I didn't even have time to work his cock down my throat. My mouth was just full of hot thick cum without any warning.

I stood to kiss him with a mouth full of his cum. He shuddered as he sucked his own cum from my mouth. It was a highly erotic moment. He quickly stripped me naked and pulled me to the bed. He arranged me to lie beside him, but with my face only inches from his wilted cock. If he thought that would excite me he was correct. From time to time I took his cock in my mouth to feel his strength.

"Get dressed," he said. "We are going to dinner."

I dressed quickly and without a word. He helped me arrange the bandage on my chest. Once I had my panties on he kept his hand on my ass. I removed it only when I pulled my jeans on. Then it was right back there massaging and rubbing me. He had all the nerve ending in that area screaming for attention for his hard young cock. Instead of helping me he almost forced me out the door of the motel and into the car so he could take me to dinner.

I began to silently beg him to fuck me as we drove to the restaurant. Then during dinner I could think of nothing else. After dinner he asked, "Would you like to go to a club?"

"No," I replied. "I want to go home to feel your hard young cock in my ass." I had never felt so blatant or so desperate. When we finally got back to the motel I almost forced Jeff to get on with it.

He had me naked within seconds of entering the room. Then he had me on my hands and knees on the bed. First I sucked his cock till it was hard, then he turned me so that my ass was presented to him. He lubricated my anus with a combination of my spittle and his precum. His penis wasn't large so the only discomfort I had was the slight sensation of fullness I associated with the need to empty my bowels. That discomfort did not stop me from begging for his cock. I felt him begin to stroke me gently at first then more rapidly and deeper. He was working toward his own orgasm with no regard to me. I was almost ready to reach down for my clit to finish my climb to an orgasm when I suddenly exploded into an orgasm from the feel of his cock in me alone. I had done it before, but it had always been less than comfortable. Taking Jeff's cock up my ass felt wonderful from start to finish. When he finished emptying his semen into my ass, he immediately went into the shower.

I just lay on the bed enjoying the feeling of his sperm seeping out of my ass. I was enjoying the sensation when he stood in the bathroom door and said, "Baby you have got the best ass pussy I ever had."

"Why don't you come here baby and suck my tiny cock," I said to him.

He came to the bed, forced me to spread my legs, then wedged his face against my clit. He stopped, raised his head, then said, "Tell me to suck your cock again."

I complied several times begging him to suck me. I rewarded his efforts with huge orgasms. I did it several times before he grew tired and stopped. He rolled onto his back and stopped me from climbing on top to ride him. Instead he moved me down to suck his cock again. I did it gladly.

He couldn't cum again, but we both enjoyed the sensation. Finally he stood and dressed. "Do you really have to go," I asked.

"We don't want Simon worrying do we?" he asked.

"We don't give a shit," I said reaching for him.

He slipped though my fingers then said, "You have a great ass pussy, but I do have to get home." He said it being much colder than I ever remembered him being before. It really was okay because my leg had begun to hurt. It was funny that it hadn't hurt the whole time we were making love, but started as soon as we stopped.

I took a couple of the strong pills I save for the really hard pain. Fifteen minutes later I managed a shower. I paid special attention to my rear. I didn't have even a small bag I could have used to wash the track, so I just tried to force a wash cloth up there. It actually felt kind of erotic, but it wouldn't go in very far of course. I knew for a fact that I was going to have seepage all day.

I had laid around nursing my various pains until 7 AM. After the long hot shower I struggled to the truck using the cane. I had arrived for breakfast at close to 8 AM. I found a table by the window when I set my tray down. The customer base had changed in that amount of time. Instead of the parking lot being filled with work trucks there were screaming kids everywhere, mostly moms with kids on the way to the soccer fields. It made breakfast less than a pleasant experience for me.

"It's just breakfast," Liam said. "And you have had worse."

"Yes I know there were mornings my ass hurt so bad it was hard to sit still. One or two of them were even sex related," I joked. "So what's our plan for today." I noticed a kid in the next booth staring at me. I smiled at him as pleasantly as possible under the circumstances.

"I think you need to get a gallon of coffee and go to your room and think about Bart's offer," Liam said.

"You know I built that business from nothing," I said into my powered down cell phone. I used it so people wouldn't move away in fear. I didn't mind them moving away, but someone would use their cell to call the psych cops and then I would have to explain. It was easier to pretend to be on the phone.

"Come on old girl the challenge is gone. It's just a job now. Hell you can't even blame it on the leg. You are getting around almost as good as before," he said.

"Hey, I know Bart did as much to start the thing as I did, but I hate to start over. I really do," I said.

"Or do you hate to start over without Bart. You can't lose what you never had, old girl."

"Liam shut the fuck up," I said putting the phone away.

Back in the motel I read my email and tried to decide what to do. I checked my files to see if I saved Sam's daughter's new address and found I did not. Since the County was having an auction, I didn't need to contact her. However if I did I might be able to short circuit the auction.

I knew those auctions could be a bargain hunter's dream but just as often they turned into a nightmare. If I could buy it for a thousand dollars, plus pay off the ten grand lien it would probably still be a good deal. There were only a few acres of land and the few half ass work buildings left. There were also the catfish ponds to deal with. I sure as hell didn't want to do that.

I called Miss Sadie. "Miss Sadie it's me Iris Martin. I need a favor."

"Sure Iris anything. We are all family here," she said. It would also be a chance for her to gain some juicy gossip, which was probably motive enough.

"Do you know where Sam's daughter and new husband have gone?" I asked.

I have a cell phone number for her. I have no idea what has happened to them. Let me just find my book and I'll give it to you."

I waited and wondered what I was really going to do. I knew that I was going to get all the information I could, only then would I make a decision.

"I'm going to email you Lisa's new number," Miss Sadie said showing me she was the master of the new technology. I didn't tell her how old the technology was.

Several minutes later I was on the phone talking to Lisa. "So how have you been hon?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Robert is managing five restaurants for a franchise owner from the Middle East somewhere. It's a pretty good job," Lisa said proudly.

"That's good honey. I called to ask you if you knew the County Clerk was planning an auction of your dad's farm soon?" I asked. The Sheriff's auction was just what it was called there were no more Sheriffs but the auction was still called a Sheriff's Auction.

"Yes I don't want any part of it," she said.

Then if I send you a contract to sign the deed over to me for a hundred dollars and I agree to assume the tax lien on the place would you do it?"

The tax lien isn't the only one. There is a five thousand dollar bank lien as well but if you want sure I'll sign it over. You can forget the money. Robert and I owe you so much more."

"That's enough over the phone. Give me your address and I'll mail you the contract." I knew Rita would handle the purchase, if it meant getting rid of me. I decided to buy the farm regardless of anything else. I still had time to think about the Irish Tea business after I owned the farm. I put a call into the County Clerk at home. Rural counties still did business from home for a prominent business person. I explained to her that I was in the process of buying Sam's farm from the daughter. If she agreed to hold off thirty days I would have the lien settled in full.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.