Undercover Rose
Chapter 72

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Tuesday the rain continued but I decided to walk to the cafe for breakfast. When I sat down to eat, I felt like everyone was staring at me. I felt as though they all know I had been with Sam and taken his huge penis. No one overtly looked at me. I just felt as though they all knew.

I ate my food without making an effort to speak to anyone, which really wasn't at all unusual. Breakfast was more or less also lunch for me, since it was 10:30 when I entered and 11:00 when I left the cafe. I still didn't feel comfortable.

Back in the studio I took a good look at one of the images from the old farm. The image I chose was that of a rusty old hammer I found inside the rotting structure. I had propped it up in the frame of a warped and broken window. It held the window in an open position. I almost lost track of time just studying it.

I made the ten minute ride to the family fish farm belonging to Sam. I was right on time. I was also wearing a parka over a low cut blouse and leggings under a short skirt. I did it more for modesty than the cold, but I planned to use the cold as an excuse. I parked outside the double wide mobile home that served as the office. I found out later that it also served as Sam's residence.

When I rang the bell, I knew nothing about Sam and Lisa's life style. I knew she and her father had sex of course, but I knew nothing else. Sam opened the door in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. Sam was at least fifty years old and I didn't care.

"Come in Iris," he said moving away from the door. I decided not to say anything unless he asked me something. I somehow slipped into a different mind set when I was with him. I was afraid to upset him for some reason. I was also turned on by his almost dangerous persona. "I saw you take off the leggings in the parking lot. I suppose it was cold on that tricycle."

"Yes Daddy it was cold," I said. I watched as he nodded.

"Come with me," he said leading me deeper into the house. "In here."

He opened the door to a bedroom. He watched me walk past him into the room. "Iris, I want you to take off all your clothes for me. Will you do that?"

"Yes Daddy," I answered. Hell I wanted to be naked for him so it was no inconvenience at all. I quickly took off the mostly unbutton blouse and the short black skirt.

"You are a sexy little girl aren't you Iris?" he asked.

"Yes daddy," I said falling into my part in the play he was running.

"But you are not clean Iris," he said. "You need to remove that dirty hair from your body." He was staring at my pubic hair. "There is a razor in the bathroom. When you are clean come back to the office. I will inspect you."

I was surprised but I was still in my role when I said, "Yes daddy and I'm sorry."

"Just fix it baby," he said kindly then he left me.

My hands were shaking as I shaved my pubic mound. I was more than a little surprised and happy that I didn't cut myself. When I was smooth I walked into the office/living room.

Sam took a good close look at my pubic mound then said, "Very nice. I never want to see even so much as stubble on you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy," I answered.

You will shave your filthy cunt every morning before you start your day. You just never know when I might call for you. Is that also clear?"

"Yes Daddy," I said.

"Say it so I know you understand," he demanded.

"I will shave my filthy cunt before I start the day," I said.

"Good, now kneel and do your duty," he said.

I knelt between his legs and sucked on his cock with an urgency I had never known before. I wanted him to cum, but even more I wanted to be the one to make him cum. I whimpered while I sucked his cock.

"Baby I love the noises you make they are almost an animal sound. You need my cock don't you baby?" he asked.

I nodded. I was afraid to stop sucking on his huge cock. I was afraid he might cum without me. I had a need to be the one responsible. I couldn't help the whimpering, so I stopped trying to control it. The beautiful huge cock was everything to me at that moment. It was the whole world.

I don't know how long my jaws were stretched. I knew that it was long enough so that I should have been in pain but I didn't feel it. I also no longer thought of anything not even what I was doing. I was in some kind of a trance. Then out of nowhere I felt his cock cum. Like before it didn't cum in spurts it came like a fountain. It just washed over me and I felt myself cum as well. I tried to keep sucking him but he pushed me away. I felt myself being lifted and pushed and pulled across his knees. He began to spank my naked ass. He wasn't gentle and loving, it was serious punishment.

"You know why?" he asked.

"No daddy," I said whimpering again.

"What did you do that I told you not to do?" he asked.

"I masturbated. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself," I said.

"I know everything you do," Now get up and ride your bike home. Dressed as you should have been for me," he said.

"Yes daddy anything for you," I said and I meant it at the time.

As he rubbed my stinging butt he pushed something hard into my ass. "That is a butt plug, you will wear it until I see you tomorrow," he said. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes daddy I understand I will leave this in till I see you tomorrow," I said.

"Excellent, I will know if you remove it," he said. "The exception is you may feel the need to use the bathroom. You may remove it for that."

"Yes Daddy," I said.

"Good now go home and do not masturbate," he said.

It was after dark when I got home. I was exhausted and the thing in my ass felt weird. It was like an anal probe. I was expecting aliens to swoop down at any time. When I was away from Sam I could think pretty clearly some of the time.

"I again slept wonderful even if I didn't masturbate. There had been a time in Farmers Grove that I had to masturbate daily in order to sleep. Okay I had to orgasm in some form or other. Since I left Farmer Grove there had been more nights than not, when it wasn't imperative that I orgasm to sleep. I was more in touch with myself I think.

All that changed with my meeting Lisa. I thought she was looking for a pre-wedding fling. I had no idea what she had gotten me into. I knew that someday soon I would rationalize this and it would end. It would probably end badly, but I wasn't ready for it to end just yet. I had memories of his beautiful cock and I planned to make even more.

I awoke the next morning with the strange sensation that I needed to evacuate my bowels, but of course when I removed the plug nothing happened. I left it out while I showered paying special attention to my butt. After my shower I dressed in jeans and the thermal short sleeve tee shirt. I slip on an over shirt to hide my nipples just in case someone came to look at my prints.

I had the plug in my butt for only five minutes when I felt the urge to use the bathroom again. It was going to be miserable unless I could distinguish between the false alarms and the real thing.

I had an email from Lisa which surprised me. 'Hi I saw the proofs from my wedding on your site. They are beautiful!!! Thank you so much for making them for me. I love them and so does Robert. We are coming home on Friday, looking forward to seeing you.

Your Sis Lisa

Now that was weird, I thought as I closed the email. I shouldn't have been surprised, since she and her father told each other everything. At least it seemed that way. I had no idea what to think about them. The way Sam explained it they had been a family only since Lisa's mother died two years previously. I sure hoped I hadn't gotten involved with a serial killer cult. I had to laugh at the thought. I couldn't see either of them as a psychopath. Maybe they were sexually perverse but it's a pretty big stretch from playing master and slave to killing the slaves.

As I moved around the studio I couldn't get my mind off the thing in my ass and because I thought about it, I also thought about Sam. I had no idea when he would be coming to see me but I anticipated it. As long as he didn't interfere with my life too much, we could manage the relationship such as it was.

I definitely drew the line at moving into his house or becoming an assistant cat fish farmer. I liked how my life was just fine. Changing any part of it to please someone else was out of the question. At least it had been a week before. I was sitting in the studio anticipating Sam's arrival like a school girl.

It had stopped raining and the air was pretty warm, so I took the trike out for a ride. I needed to go to Williamston for more clothes. It was obvious that Sam wanted me in more 'Fuck me" outfits. The short sleeve thermal tee shirts were impossible to find in the winter, but I could find long sleeve ones in colors. I bought four because they showed my nipples and Sam liked that. I also bought some very short skirts which I was way too old to wear comfortably.

When the cashier rang up the sale I remember what some woman had said, "It sure costs a lot to look so cheap." The expression suited how I felt about buying the clothes. I stopped in Williamston for a late lunch then rode the bike home.

Sam must not believe in making plans, I thought when he parked his truck in front of the studio at 6 PM. I had been expecting him all afternoon. When he came inside I locked the door behind him. I knew what he expected. I knelt and removed his cock. When it was free from his restraint I began to worship it.

I felt nothing but love and devotion to his cock. It was a strange sensation for me. It was making me excited yes but in a deeper way. I can not explain it at all.

"You know I don't like you in pants. Take them off now," Sam said.

It was difficult but I released his cock long enough to remove my jeans then I was back on it. Sucking it into my hot mouth and making love to it. I was lost in the feeling coming from my mouth and radiating to the rest of my body.

"I like that tee shirt," Sam said. "Shows your tits but leaves something to the imagination."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.