Undercover Rose - Cover

Undercover Rose

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 22

By Cindy and Walt

Alice and I left her house in my pick up truck. She wanted to drive but I vetoed the idea. We were about five minutes into the twenty minute drive when I asked, "Do you remember my friend Rachael?"

"Sure from the social you two attended. How is she doing?" Alice asked.

"To be honest I don't know. She disappeared a day or so after that party," I said.

"You don't think it had anything to do with our social do you?" she asked seemingly concerned.

"Actually I don't know. The club where we are going is a known hangout for Rachael's only friend I can find. I am going to see if he knows anything. The problem is he is involved in criminal activities so he most likely won't want to talk to me, if he knows why I'm there. I thought I would just party and see if I could work out an introduction.

"Oh my how exciting," Alice said. I swear her eyes were lit with excitement.

"I don't think it will be dangerous, but it could get dicey," I said. "I'll understand if you want to go home instead."

"Hell no, but I am glad we are not going to be too near home. Since I wouldn't want any of Jeremy's friends to see me dressed like this," she said with a laugh.

"Why not, I think you look sexy as hell," I said.

"Thank you and I know, but Jeremy would never approve," she said smiling a secret smile.

By the time we got that deep into the conversation I was pulling the pick up into the parking lot a very nice restaurant. It wasn't too classy just enough upscale not to be filled with kids. I would hate to see mothers covering their children's eyes when Alice and I passed.

Dinner passed quietly, since neither of us wanted to talk about our past and we had very little in common it seemed. We didn't have much from her party that we could share, since Rachel spent more time with her than I did.

I paid for dinner and signed for the 25% gratuity. I thought it was the least I could do. I was still expecting Alice to run screaming the closer we got to our entry into the club. The Wilson device was disguised as a small LCD flashlight on my key ring. I had the key ring in a small clutch purse. I hated that purse, but it did come in handy to carry things when I didn't wear pants with pockets.

It was almost nine when we enter the Green Door Game Room or whatever they called it. The place was crowded and there was a smell of vanilla, which was being sprayed from one of those time release misters hanging on the wall. I looked around and saw that it was easy to tell the gangsters from the prey. Not by their dress but by their attitude.

"Oh my," was all Alice said while we stood looking around.

"You want to leave?" I asked.

"Not a chance," she said with a wide smile.

"If you get into trouble call 911. Even better stay close to me," I said. "Since I'm going to be Violet, you need to pick an alias."

"Oh what fun. My dad chose Alice for 'Alice In Wonderland'. I always thought I should have been Wendy from Peter Pan," she said.

"Wendy it is. Let me do as much of the talking as possible," I suggested. We worked our way through the crowd to the bar. "Could I get a Seagram and coke?" I asked. "And a whiskey sour for my friend?"

"Lady this ain't no fancy country club bar, I can give you a Bourbon and coke and a bourbon and seven up, that's all I got even close to what you ordered," the bartender said.

"Do it then," I said.

A large black man moved to stand beside Alice. "Now what's two fine white 'hos' doing in this place?" he asked.

"We are looking for some fun. A friend suggested we come here. Said Marcus would show us a good time. Are you Marcus?" I asked.

"I can be anybody you want me to be bitch," he said.

"See that's the problem Rachael said I could trust Marcus, but she didn't say I could trust anyone else. So I think I will just wait for Marcus." I could tell the bartender was listening. I could also tell he went to tell a man at the end of the bar. Once the man knew that I was looking for Marcus he made a call on his cell phone.

"You just don't understand woman. I can make two of the skinny little Marcus," he said grabbing his crotch.

"Maybe so, but my friend says Marcus is not a serial killer. Who you got to vouch for you?" I asked.

While the big clown was talking to me there were two soft spoken black men talking to Alice. I turned to her. "You okay Windy?" I asked.

"Why yes these two men asked me to dance. I never danced to this kind of music, but I think I can manage. I'm going to give it a try," she said with a smile. Then she let the two of them guide her onto the dance floor. We were not the only white women in the room, we were just the only two white women who where not junkie whores.

I expect they wanted to corrupt us, but I hoped we wouldn't be there long enough for that. A mild mannered black man came up to the bar. He said, "Marcus is on the way. He said to mingle and have a good time. He should be about twenty minutes."

"Sounds fair thanks," I said.

"You want to dance?" the messenger asked.

"What am I going to do with our bags," I asked pointing to my purse bag and Alice's little clutch thing.

"The bartender will put them behind the bar," he said.

I handed over my bag, which I was sure would be searched. "Sure why not," I said as I joined Alice on the dance floor. She was sandwiched between the two younger black men and seemed to be enjoying the body rubbing.

"Having fun," I shouted to Alice.

"Oh god yes," she shouted back. I decided that she was in full control of herself and to just let her enjoy it.

I watched as one of the two men stood behind her and rubbed her butt. Wendy/Alice pushed back at him. The one in the front moved to the music but his hands were under her blouse and caressing the cups of her pushup bra. She showed no signs of being drugged, so I let her be. I left her alone even when she began kissing the one behind her. He whispered something in her ear. She nodded then left the dance floor. Both men stayed put so again I didn't interfere.

When she came back she handed one of the two men what was obviously her wadded up panties. She still didn't look like she was under the influence of anything except a healthy dose of lust. The song I was dancing to ended so I headed back to the bar. There had been some rubbing of my body but nothing too distracting.

First thing I did was to recover my clutch purse. I wanted that key chain light/ cell phone cloning device handy for when and if Marcus showed. I had one more drink which I kept a close eye on while I waited. A really tall skinny black man approached me.

"You looking for me?" he asked.'

"Yes I'm a friend of Rachael Rankin. She told me you could show me a good time," I said.

"How come I never met you before?" he asked.

"My husband was home before. He has been deployed now and I got a little lonely," I replied.

"How about your friend, she seems to have found her own good time," he said.

"Well she had me to take care of her, I need you to take care of me or so Rachael said," I replied.

"Yeah Rachel, she knows how to take care of a brother do you?" he asked.

"I think so," I said. "If not I can learn."

"And your friend?" he asked again.

"Take a look, doesn't she appear to be able to take care of a man?" I asked as an answer.

"Yeah she does but the question is do you?" he asked.

"I can't very well show you here," I said.

"Sure you can. We just have to find a quiet corner and you can show me what you got," he said looking at my breasts. "That is unless you are just full of shit and a tease."

He knew he was backing me in a corner, and he was happy about it. "Where?" I asked.

"That corner, I'll get your friend and her boys to cover you. Let's just see what you got," he said.

"Come on then," I said as I took my purse and walked to the corner. I laid it on the table with the device on stand bye. It would clone any cell phone that was active within five feet.

He followed me to the table stopping along the way to pick up Alice and her two new friends. They were all gathered around when he sat in one of the cheap plastic chairs. He spread his legs then looked me in the eye and pointed to his crotch. I knew what it meant so I knelt between his legs and worked his cock out of his pants. My purse was on the table within a couple of feet of where he sat.

I was holding his cock in my hand, when I looked up at him. "Get your cell phone and take pictures. Just you none of the others. I said. When he took out his cell phone and turned it on to make the pictures, I knew the clock was running. I stroked his cock up and down. The clear fluid appeared from the tip almost instantly. I leaned forward and licked it off his cock he groaned and made another picture.

I looked up at him and saw him struggling to maintain control. I tried to slow it down but he pulled my head down onto his cock. I sucked it since I had no choice. I knew that at least a minute had passed. When he eased his grip I lifted my head and looked around. I could see Alice with her blouse open and her bra raised. The men on either side of her had a breast in his hand. They were also taking turns kissing her.

I might have watched Alice a while but Marcus pulled my head back down. Before I bent to his cock I watched him point his cell phone at me. I moved to make the angle of the photography bad enough that I would be unrecognizable.

"Take off your panties," he said.

I felt like the required minutes had passed, but I wasn't sure so I reached under the short skirt and pulled the panties down over my thigh high stockings. One of the stockings came down with my panties. I didn't bother repairing my outfit, I just went back to his cock.

"You know when I see Rachel I'm going to thank her for this," he said with a moan. He laid the phone on the table and shot a load of semen into my mouth. His cock was deep enough into my throat, so that I had no choice but to swallow it.

I felt myself being lifted and twisted so that I was face to face with a much larger cock than Marcus'. I quickly took it in my mouth both to maintain my cover, and because I needed to orgasm. Sucking men didn't usually do it, but I was very high from the whole experience. I thought I might be able to do it.

I was thinking that when I felt a cock in my vagina. I gasped around the cock in my mouth, because of the one in my vagina. The man behind me pushed his cock deep into me then pulled it back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.