The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank
Chapter 8: Who is the true father? (A reflection by Frank)

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

We became an ANR couple so our connection was so tight, that we knew the heart rhythms of each other. I liked low fat milk all my life, but this "honey" was a new taste and the milk with sex a constant adventure. A hetero man like me, who prefers milk to beer, to suck milk direct from beautiful breasts together with sex, was a general sexual fantasy of mine that I only dreamed of it. I am the rare exception, because this sexual fantasy has been fulfilled twice a day since its initiation.

Sarah bloomed entirely and as time passed our love grew stronger. I think this is opposite to an ordinary marriage. Because the love level decreases to a lower level in an average marriage with the years pass and remains at this level for years, like I experienced with Susan. However such event as cheating can destroy that level of love, as Susan's past did with my love for my first wife. I hated Susan for having been my wife. The stupid unsuccessful revenge of Susan did not improve my hatred to her. I almost confessed the whole truth to my three children, but I persuaded myself that Jenny's angry campaign against her mother was enough punishment for Susan. My revenge was complete. I found a marvelous new wife, the love of my three kids and I managed to punish a cheater ex wife. I am honest if the stupid Susan had not tried to spoil the connection between Jenny and me, Susan would have been far less an unpleasant memories. I did not understand Susan at all.

I left Susan with so little hatred and felt like I was generous, because I told the kids I was faithful to their mom but learned of her infidelity in the past. I thought I was totally fair. But Sarah explained Susan's behavior better. Susan was envious of our relationship that we found true happiness, as a couple, while she remained a lonely adulteress in the eyes of her children and she did not appreciate my generosity in the shadow of her hatred.

Her hatred drove Jenny to us. I could not imagine how much affection there was in the soul of Jenny. I was not the only lucky person who received this love and affection. First Sarah and later Brian her husband became the aim of her fondness, but not her biologically related, yes I could call Susan this name, she got zero from this fondness. My two elder children were mad at Susan, they were astonished at Jenny's paternity and I became the first parent for them. Susan burnt herself entirely. It was an interesting BTB (Burn The Bitch) situation.

My two elder kids made peace with their mother later, they took the grand kids to her, but Jenny did not visit Susan. After three years Susan married a divorced guy, Kevin Wood and my two elder kids attended their wedding.

We lived a happy life, my son Mark left his job and he became my deputy in the family business. Unfortunately my father died and my mom followed a year later, so they never met Brian, Jenny's husband. I inherited the majority of the share of the family firm. Jenny did not find a constant mate in college. She became a grammar school teacher. She found Brian in our city and they dated and they got married. Susan was not invited to the wedding. Brian was a general medical practitioner generally known as family doctor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.