The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank - Cover

The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 7: From the Australian honey moon to our Galaxy the Milky Way with a Mozart Opera

Sarah:

Saturday morning Frank arrived and we made love and after the good sex I fried the shrimp for lunch. We continued making love together all weekend, but I showed off my cooking skill as well. Next week we left for work from my house and he accepted my earlier suggestion to sleep in my bedroom, so my bedroom, my house became his bedroom and his house. I asked him, when he went to work on Monday what time he would arrive at OUR HOUSE. He was touched by my question, OUR HOUSE...

Frank told his children, he wanted to divorce from Susan. The children were astonished and first they wanted reconciliation to occur, but Frank explained he learned that Susan cheated before the birth of Jenny. He was faithful and he did not want to continue his marriage under these circumstances. The kids accepted his decision and they were mad at Susan. However they visited her. I think they visited their mother more often than Frank, because Susan was an emotional wreck, but she agreed to the divorce with 50-50% statement. Jenny got the $250,000 "graduation present".

Frank visited his two older children by himself, at their homes so he could see his grand children. I told him, it would be best if we wait until the divorce decree, when I could make an appearance together to see everybody. Frank told me, my EQ was as high as my IQ. However Jenny visited us, when she came "home" from college for the weekends, she always preferred Frank to her mother. Our connection was characterized by caution. I understood her and I did not force myself onto Jenny. However I offered Jenny a free of charge beauty makeover at the salon. I got an unexpected visit from her there later. After her haircut she became much friendlier towards me. I thought she accepted me. The two older children tried to navigate towards neutral territory between their parents during the divorce proceedings.

When Frank got the divorce decree after 3 months from the start of his divorce proceedings, he took me to an exclusive restaurant and he gave me a nice engagement ring and he asked me, if I would be his wife. I answered affirmatively and I hugged him while we kissed passionately. He had purchased two tickets for Mozart's "The Magic Flute" Opera in Chicago for next Saturday night. Frank informed me, that Susan did not like classical music, so he thought we could give Mozart's Opera a try.

I told him, "I don't know, never been to a classical music opera, and therefore I'm looking forward to going to the Chicago Opera Theater."

I was really interested so I read up about the "The Magic Flute" on the Internet during the coming week. We drove by car to Chicago where we booked a Hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. We hailed a cab to commute to the theater. I liked the music of Mozart and I understood the essence of the Opera as well. I did not know then, that the characters of the opera could be compared to Frank, Jenny and Susan living in the twenty first Century.

Frank introduced me to his parents, sisters and friends. Likewise I introduced him to my mother, my brother's family, and also my deceased husband's family but especially to my friends. We planned a small wedding and Frank surprised me with his plan to travel to Australia for honeymoon. I found this very interesting. My children came with my grand kids to the wedding. Frank's older children wished us happiness, but they did not attend, because they did not want to hurt the feeling of their mother anymore. We understood them. Jenny was a positive surprise, because she was there among the guests on the reception. My brother Bob had the honor to walk me down the aisle to Frank. The best man was Frank's best friend and the Maid of honor was my best friend. My youngest granddaughters were the flower girls. We were happy to say yes in front of the guests. I danced with my new husband a lot at the reception. Jenny was very friendly with me. My sister in law Martha and her sons were among the guests also. I agreed with Frank that Jenny's paternity remained in shadow. My mother was very glad I found happiness again. Frank's parents and his sister's family accepted me. My children and their family found Frank a nice man and they accepted him. Frank's friends and my friends found us a very, very happy couple. When nobody could see I was crying a little from the happiness.

Next day we flew to Perth in Western Australia. Frank does not like distilled alcoholic drinks and prefers milk to beer, but he likes the quality wines, so he found these brand new winery areas south of Perth. We rented a car and drove to Bunbury, where we had accommodation in a nice Hotel, which was booked by the tourist firm. The city is near to the Geographe Bay winery area and the Margaret River winery area. We tasted the local wines and went to look at the karri tree forest. These trees are some of the tallest flowering trees in the World. We saw mobs of kangaroos mainly when we drove in the countryside of Western Australia at night and many flocks of sheep during the day. We tasted the meat of kangaroo, crocodile and emu at such restaurants that catered in specialized native tucker. We bathed and swam in the Indian Ocean. The tourist firm organized a three-day trip to the Uluru (the aboriginal name for Ayres rock) by a small plane from the Burlington airport. We were in Perth for three days before returning home. We knew each other's sex habits, but the exciting honeymoon strengthened our love towards each other better. I knew that to enjoy the tasty wines of winery and ANR at the same time was not a good idea, so to reveal my plan to Frank remained a goal for our future.

We had just arrived home, when Frank received a mobile call from the angry Jenny, who wanted to come over immediately. We waited for her arrival while we continued to unpack our luggage.

She rushed to Frank with almost weeping eyes and hugged him, "Daddy I love you so much!" Jenny began to cry. Sobbing as she spoke, "Daddy I am not interested in any stupid DNA test. I am so glad I was at your wedding."

I stood at the background and I understood everything. Susan revealed the secret.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.